World Cup 2018

Guard Dog

Time for Higuain to blow several one on ones

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Somewhere Karius is smiling at all these screw ups. :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

On one side you have arguably the best footballer in the world + a dumpster fire.  On the other side of the ball you have a good solid team top to bottom.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Wow, what a strike by Modric.

On one side you have arguably the best footballer in the world + a dumpster fire.  On the other side of the ball you have a good solid team top to bottom.

To be honest, Messi hasn't been doing much at all this match. In the short time he's been on the field Higuain seems to have done more than him through the whole match. Mascherano too.

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Argentina will still go through, can't see Nigeria beating them and have a feeling Nigeria can squeak something tomorrow

Edited by Malcador

How the **** was that not a red? 

What was it ?

A

How the **** was that not a red? 

What was it ?

Argentine player kicking the ball at a Croatian's head while he was down and after the whistle

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ah yeah just saw a clip of that. Lucky to not get red

Humiliation.  WTF was with the two Argentina players just giving up there

Edited by Malcador

What a mess. I can only imagine how this will rebound in the social situation here right now, when even what little panem et circenses you get turns out as bitter and hopeless as what we just saw. Terrible showing, and couldn't come at a worse time.

Edited by algroth

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Isn't this Messi's last world cup? Would be a shame to not see him make it out of groups.

I doubt it's Messi's last World Cup.  This is, however, his last World Cup during his prime.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I am a little surprised, I expected Germany and Argentina to dominate but that is the beauty of football, every game can be unpredictable.

Btw, congrats to Croatia! It's starting to look like 1998 all over again. :)

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.