World Cup 2018

Guard Dog

Hehe, I myself am a Ronaldo fan because in all honesty, he is one of the best players I've seen.

Let's have a little fun:

Who is/was better in your opinion, C.Ronaldo or Zidane?

With football it is weird though, you have players who are world class like Zidane or Ronaldo and then you have players who are special and have their own style, like good ol' Roberto Baggio or David Beckham for instance.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Pepe and Sergio Ramos are still in it

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This France - Denmark game is a lot more boring than I expected.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Meh, Argentina going to make it.

Not a fan of Argentina? I think they'll make the brackets more interesting if they get through.

Nah, but want to see the inferno of rage and disappointment that'll ensue if they go out in the groups. On the bright side, at least it wasn't in Brazil (granted losing in the final there was worse).

Higuain is such a choke artist

Ahh there it is, Argentina scored. And Croatia scored too, stupid Croats couldn't do the world a favour and lose ?! :p

Edited by Malcador

Shame, well hopefully France smokes them and/or Maradona gets hit by a bus. :p

Shame, well hopefully France smokes them and/or Maradona gets hit by a bus. :p

Maybe not hit by a bus, but apparently he's collapsed and is currently in the hospital.

Just low blood pressure I hear