Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarex

  1. Idk, I always connected girl gamers to something like this: http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron/b/551217120 or this http://www.twitch.tv/kneecoleslaw/b/551595040 edit: Though, to be honest, they fall more in to the category of camgirls.
  2. Most of the art for the new 52 wonder woman looks something like that, she is not that buff anymore.
  3. November 18th 2014, like that other game.
  4. Did they not flop with Watch Dogs, especially with that whole E3 graphics fiasco. Plus I still can't forgive them for what they are planing to do with PoP franchise.
  5. Also it's worth adding that selection circles should be the easiest thing to mod.
  6. A bastard sword is a single handed sword with a long blade that can be wielded with both hands, so I suspect that the hilt is long enough to accommodate both hands. Also I really like the Ixamitl armor. I'm ok with low tier armors being plain and simple, but I hope high tier/unique armors will be more fantasy.
  7. I'm still waiting for that push button awesome things happen. Any day now...
  8. DA:I will have strongholds with an 's', the whole theme of the game is going around the map and capturing strongholds.
  9. Ok, then it makes sense to put a penalty on weapon changes. I thought it was going to be like in the IE games, only not being able to change armor.
  10. So what does that mean for changing rings, helmets, belts, etc. mid fight. Is it even going to be possible?
  11. Don't make things complicated when they don't need to be.
  12. He banged her... XD In all seriousness he probably means when she plays tennis she screams.
  13. Shorter then me. Also never found her particularly attractive.
  14. My friend had that problem too, for him it worked until it stopped working which didn't take very long. I wonder can those capacitor be changed?
  15. Both boards use Realtek ALC1150 codec, so the sound should be the same. The wireless isn't a priority, but it's something I would like to have. The SATA Express I would consider future proofing. The main problem is that I want this rig to be able to last. My last rig, the one I'm still using (Q6600 and Asus P5K+some random ram), is close to 6 years old. So I don't really want to cheap out on the motherboard. For me the breaking point between these two boards is better overclock ability vs. more features. Tbh, I would have liked to go for a X99 board and a 5820k, but it seems that it's beyond my reach, as the DDR4 ram prices are going to be severe.
  16. That's one of the games I'm sad I can't play. It looks like balls to the wall fun.
  17. So Humanoid what do you think, should I go for the Hero VII or the Deluxe z97?
  18. Yeah I just visited the D-link site, they even said 1300mbit+450. What a stupid mistake to make on a professional hardware review site. Though I think that the speeds they got from the mb still stand, as the router should not be the bottle neck in this case.
  19. For the wireless seeds:http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/asus_z97_a_and_z97_deluxe_motherboard_review,21.html
  20. I found that nothing else gives me that rush of adrenaline.
  21. I like that the deluxe has the wireless+bluetooth, dual lan, and hdmi+display port, but on the other hand the rog board is a better overclocker (almost every site I read confirms this) and is cheaper. As said I will have to think about how much those features mean to me.
  22. LoL, Josh posted that in the attribute thread right here on the obsidian board.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.