Everything posted by Sarex
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin
-
The Funny Things Thread.
Linked the whole video a page back.
- Difficulty level
-
Holy Avenger
As opposed to the grime and gritty grown up low fantasy settings? LoL...
- Build Thread
-
Build Thread
Hmm, my bad thought that there was a non K variant, there usually is for the consumer line.
-
Build Thread
To each their own I guess, I agree that the Scythe will keep it on normal temps, but if he wants to overclock, which is the only reason to even go for a "K" CPU, then he should get a better then decent cooler and if he really wants to push the clocks to the limit then he should go for a water cooling loop (not the premade crap).
-
Build Thread
I would only go for a better cooler, especially since you went for the "K" CPU. Personaly I would go for the Noctua NH-D15, or if you want to go a little cheaper grab the Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 (it comes with PMW controlled fans unlike the vanila NH-D14). You can check the clearances (for RAM) on the noctua web site.
- Difficulty level
-
The Funny Things Thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vttbhl_kDoo ROFL
-
What are you reading?
Finished Tower Lord. Interesting read, not all the PoVs were strong, but none were weak either, thoroughly enjoyed the book.
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
- KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back
-
What are you reading?
I don't even write but I still like to listen to writing excuses and Sanderson's classes on youtube I find them both fascinating. As for the WoT books, while to some they may be too long long I find that each one of them has a payoff in the end, and to me it's made them great. The "filler" books, as some call them, are mostly considered that because they are a point in the series at which the rest of the characters catch up. The biggest mistake people seem to make is in thinking that Rand is the main character of the books, which simply isn't the case and that is why so many dislike the tail end of the series. Also I finished Blood Song, excellent book, on to Tower Lord.
- Divinity: Original Sin
-
Update #82: Creatures
I think you and I don't have the same definition of what white-knighting is. What are you even talking about. Obsidian promised physical copies and went back on it it. How is that not raining? Dude I will say this for a 100th time, lay off the metaphors you suck at them.
- Divinity: Original Sin
-
Update #82: Creatures
I don't have a problem with people replying and voicing their opinions. What I have a problem with is the white-knighting and jumping at peoples throats.
-
Update #82: Creatures
People here really like to white-knight for Obsidian don't they. They are big boys and can defend them selves without the need for you people jumping at the throat of anyone who has anything remotely negative to say. Take this documentary thing, Obsidian didn't have enough foresight to consider that the documentary would take longer to make then the game did, so they promised it as a physical copy. That is their mistake plain and simple, people have a right to be miffed about it. It may not matter to you but it matters to someone else. Live and let live as they say. But no, some people here always have to go full retard.
- Divinity: Original Sin
-
What are you reading?
I am also reading it. I had to fight the urge to reread the first book for a couple chapters there, events were a bit fuzzy. But now I think I've caught myself up on the events. Hmmm, grabbing the first book.
-
Build Thread
Ah sorry, I missed it. Then your best bet is to try a PCI usb, but to be honest from everything I read it seems like both your north and south bridge are broken. If you somehow manage to reflash the bios that will rule out any software errors, the question now is how to do that.
-
Build Thread
That's a good idea, if you have something like that or a ps/2 keyboard try that.