Everything posted by the_dog_days
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Where is Ricky Gervais when you need him???
Did you skip on the Wheel of Time? Do you have no desire to watch it? Would you still like to know how 'book accurate' the show is? Gottcha covered:
-
nfl 2021-2022
My prediction is Cincinnati will win as Stafford will throw multiple interceptions. The Rams will probably get 2-4 sacks on Burrow, but it won't be enough to overcome Stafford's play. The worst part is, Zac Taylor, who I don't think is a very good head coach, will get a longer leash for it. Also, too many of my fellow Jets fans think that we can copy what the Bengals have done (with different players) and somehow get the same results.
- ranDom vIdeO game news
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Where is Ricky Gervais when you need him???
WOT has lots of bots that gave good rating. If you take out the 5 stars from all the bots and all the 1 stars from disgruntled fans you'll get a real score of very meh.
-
What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
If your core is hard for more than four hours please seek medical help.
-
nfl 2021-2022
Washington Robber Barons it is, then.
-
nfl 2021-2022
Tom Brady's retirement is official. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33192441/tampa-bay-buccaneers-tom-brady-officially-announces-retirement A bit of speculation, but I think he realized that the Bucs were going to have to go through a rebuild 'cause of their cap situation and decided he didn't want to spend the next two years on an okay but not great team all to maybe have a shot in three years before retiring (he left New England for the same reason--he's too old to wait on a rebuild). It will be interesting to see if Bruce Arians also retires 'cause I always got the impression that if Brady left Arians was gonna follow him out the door. We could be entering next season where for the first time in almost thirty years the top ten best quarterbacks will all be under 30.
-
nfl 2021-2022
I was really hoping for a Bengals/49ers rematch but the better quarterback won.
-
ranDom vIdeO game news
The highly anticipated sequel to the 2021 masterpiece:
-
What You've Done Today - Always You Must Meddle, Looking For Trouble Where None Exists.
I've been both drowsy and nauseous today. I work from home so it's not like I can get anyone else sick. Finally vomited a few minutes ago and it was all water. That's when I realized I hadn't eaten anything today. I do feel better now, though.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Where is Ricky Gervais when you need him???
- nfl 2021-2022
Well, my Jets' season is over so I'm already looking at offseason. For the draft I predict that, barring free agency or trades, the Jets will take safety Kyle Hamilton at 4 and linebacker Nakobe Dean at 10 so they can actually field a 4-3 defense instead of the 4-2-5 we had to play last year due to the lack of safeties and linebackers.- nfl 2021-2022
Zoomer Pats fans who've never known anything but success will need years of theory to cope with their new b!tch status. I, for one, am enjoying the hell out of it.- Funny Stuff Commander
- ranDom vIdeO game news
"We're all alone. *bites lip* In a hayloft. Opps! Who left a riding crop up here?"- ranDom vIdeO game news
Rare clip of Bethesda and Pirahna Bytes's race to be master the open world RPG:- nfl 2021-2022
- nfl 2021-2022
Football but not NFL related, congrats Bulldogs.- nfl 2021-2022
Jets played the Bills close until the 4th quarter. We had something like 4 out of 5 starting offensive linemen out, and 2 backups were out as well. We couldn't reliably get a first down and our defense was on the field for almost 40 minutes. My guess for wins was way off, but to be fair I could've never guessed how many injuries we had all year let alone the lack of league covid policy changes to suit the situation. It will be fascinating to watch what the Pats do this offseason 'cause history isn't kind to teams that spend most of their capital in a single offseason in free agency (they overperform the first season and fall apart the second). I suspect that they'll try to restructure all those contracts or make trades to get rid of some of them.- Which game are you looking forward to?
- What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
I feel ya. Mine did this time last year.- What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...
🇵🇱- The TV and Streaming Thread: Where is Ricky Gervais when you need him???
The Wheel of Erotica- The TV and Streaming Thread: Now up for syndication...
Egwene's not likeable because she's hypocritical (accusing the boys of wander lust when she's the only one off seeking adventure) and dismissive of others (stands there eavesdropping on the boys talking about the strange rider and 1) buts into the conversation to give her 2 cents, and 2) immediately assumes their seeing things even though she just had to say something). And for anyone who's gonna say something about 'mansplaning', I've got eight (yes, eight) sisters and they do the exact same thing. It's not gender exclusive.- nfl 2021-2022
Interesting that it was my Jets and not a alcoholic episode that finally sent Antonio Brown over the edge. - nfl 2021-2022
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.