Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

Ledecky2.jpg

oh sure, katie ledecky won't be winning any beauty contests anytime soon, but her swimming is a beautiful, and she is just a kid who is still just having fun.

at 15, she sent rebecca adlington into retirement as it quickly became apparent that the field would be racing for silver or bronze in distance freestyle for the foreseeable future.  ledecky has never won anything less than gold in international competition, and she has shaved FOURTEEN SECONDS off the world record for the 1,500 free since 2013. the absolute and unparalleled domination she gots on 400, 800, and 1500 freestyle events is beautiful. she swims 200m free too, but others actual has a possible, if unlikely, chance o' catching her.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Wait, what? You're posting 15 year old women, pictured (I charitably assume) not at their best?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

*Googles more flattering images*

Ledecky-gold.jpg

WTF is wrong with you????

I mean, not all my girlfriends have been oil paintings, but sweet erotic Judas!

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

am wondering if wals is being purposeful obtuse.

"oh sure, katie ledecky won't be winning any beauty contests anytime soon, but her swimming is a beautiful, and she is just a kid who is still just having fun."

1) we specific said, "katie ledecky won't be winning any beauty contests anytime soon." 

2) we noted that her Swimming is beautiful

3) we observed she is still "just a kid"... though she is 17.

"obtuse" is giving too much credit to wals. serious.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

sexy-hot-redhead-photos-0.jpg?w=500

This.

If I ever saw that woman in real life, i would instantly forget my surroundings and go and talk to her, get her number, ask her out and all that. Of course it would crash and burn, but i wouldn't care.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

sexy-black-girl-5.22-600x390.jpg

Sexy-latina-1-600x406.jpg

17d6234c2d524e0864e8c9ccbaa8c398.jpg

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

am just glad we didn't use dorthea lange, toni morrison or flannery o'connor as examples o' females who did something beautiful without being particular attractive themsleves... poor wals mighta had a stroke.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

am just glad we didn't use dorthea lange, toni morrison or flannery o'connor as examples o' females who did something beautiful without being particular attractive themsleves... poor wals mighta had a stroke.

HA! Good Fun!

*googles same*

Again, I've been passionately involved with some - shall we say 'unfashionable' - women. But none of those women are unfashionable. They're just gonky looking. Which is a word I've constructed specifically to describe your strange taste.

And for the record, 'gonky' refers to the robot in Star Wars IV. After C3PO and R2D2 get hoovered into the sandcrawler they are in the bowels of same, and a cuboid robot with two feet walks past going "gonk gonk".

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

*sigh*

well, reading skills aside, you is right that the women we mentioned in our last couple posts aren't considered physical attractive... which were kinda the point. duh.

HA! Good Fun!

*sigh*

well, reading skills aside, you is right that the women we mentioned in our last couple posts aren't considered physical attractive... which were kinda the point. duh.

HA! Good Fun!

And my point was that I felt your examples were as erotically 'tone deaf' as some of Raithe's.

Being a certain shape doesn't make you sexy. But by the same token, you don't get to be sexy just by looking weird.

-Elwood Blues

Heh. Well to jump back to the vague origins of this series of threads...  Part of it was "supposedly" to consider the different values of attractive / sexy around the world via the wide-ranging spread of the forumites country and culture-wise... :shifty:

Also, interesting point to be made -  Does Attractive / Pretty / Aesthetically-Pleasing-to-the-Eye always mean Sexy / Erotic ?  I would say not. I've known girls who I've thought were pretty or even beautiful, but sexually nah, something just didn't click. Or mayhaps that then becomes a question of personal chemistry when you're actually interacting with the ladies in question?

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Rachel Nichols

rachel-nichols-1.jpg

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

This.

If I ever saw that woman in real life, i would instantly forget my surroundings and go and talk to her, get her number, ask her out and all that. Of course it would crash and burn, but i wouldn't care.

It's Leanna Decker, I posted some other images of her a few pages back.

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

This.

It's Leanna Decker, I posted some other images of her a few pages back.

Then good job for the excellent taste in redheads, MC.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Heh. Well to jump back to the vague origins of this series of threads...  Part of it was "supposedly" to consider the different values of attractive / sexy around the world via the wide-ranging spread of the forumites country and culture-wise... :shifty:

Also, interesting point to be made -  Does Attractive / Pretty / Aesthetically-Pleasing-to-the-Eye always mean Sexy / Erotic ?  I would say not. I've known girls who I've thought were pretty or even beautiful, but sexually nah, something just didn't click. Or mayhaps that then becomes a question of personal chemistry when you're actually interacting with the ladies in question?

no doubt wals will not be able to understand your pov and questions.

*shrug*

regardless, having "dated" many very attractive women, we learned that there really is no correlation 'tween initial eye-test attractiveness and performance in bed and/or more meaningful attractiveness. we dated a ballerina/dancer for awhile. she were not classically beautiful, but having seen her perform, we thought she were exquisite. 

we has dated many attractive women, so perhaps we is less impressed traditional notions o' beauty. perhaps it is 'cause Gromnir were an athlete and we know that to be a national or world class dancer or swimmer is far more rare and admirable than is having perfect teeth and a nice rack.  maybe we is just more mature than wals. regardless, when we see a dancer, diver, swimmer, runner or other athlete perform, we can see the beauty o' their skill and be impressed far more with their command o' their craft than whether or not they got b00bs that double as flotation devices.

thankfully, beauty is subjective. how dull it would be if only wals' notions were appropriate, yes? 

HA! Good Fun!

Heh. Well to jump back to the vague origins of this series of threads... Part of it was "supposedly" to consider the different values of attractive / sexy around the world via the wide-ranging spread of the forumites country and culture-wise... :shifty:

Also, interesting point to be made - Does Attractive / Pretty / Aesthetically-Pleasing-to-the-Eye always mean Sexy / Erotic ? I would say not. I've known girls who I've thought were pretty or even beautiful, but sexually nah, something just didn't click. Or mayhaps that then becomes a question of personal chemistry when you're actually interacting with the ladies in question?

Actually, it was a place to dump pics of sexy women. There was initially a "hopefully" in the title, because some posters(a fake Russian troll in particular) have weird tastes and spam. Pretty much every regular here has their own thing, from Fighter's fitness girls to sorophx's booty stuff. I find we usually get a good variety here, and I appreciate the chance to see women I normally wouldn't look for. *shrug*

Personally I'm fine with Gromnir posting pictures of athletes he finds can do something beautiful. If he admires certain skills more than aesthetics, that is his thing. Hell, if we put up with some mannish looking women, we can deal with swimmers.

Anyways, I'm feeling Latinas lately.

sexy-latina-cinco-1.jpg?w=500&h=632

• Like 3

Yeah, but isn't that like posting pictures of well, here you go....

phil_1705993c.jpg

They sound AMAZING. Can't you just tell from the picture?

-Elwood Blues