Rosbjerg

Cool, I'm going Euro Trucking. I don't suppose there is a right-hand drive, left-hand side of the road option ... I'd like to practice bizarro driving.  :wowey:

Yes, actually yes there is.  Each truck is available with regular setup and Silly Englishman setup for wacky wrong side of the road driving.  The game is realistic enough that bizzaro driving is correct driving on Britannia, while regular driving is correct everywhere else.  Your truck doesn't magically change when you take a ferry so you'll have to deal with the steering column being on the wrong side if you're driving a standard truck in Britain or vice versa.

It's a surprisingly enjoyable and addictive game, then again, I've only put 69 (HEYOOO!! [no, I didn't plan that, I swear it was a cincidence]) hours into it, so how would I know?  ;)

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Skyrim is a steal at the moment, I almost want to buy it for a few friends but I know what harm I'd be doing to their sanity...grabbed the DLC for myself anyway  :dancing:

Thanks for this tip, I have just bought Skyrim Legendary Edition for $20 dollars, that's a good price for this game :)

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Skyrim is a steal at the moment, I almost want to buy it for a few friends but I know what harm I'd be doing to their sanity...grabbed the DLC for myself anyway  :dancing:

Thanks for this tip, I have just bought Skyrim Legendary Edition for $20 dollars, that's a good price for this game :)

It's the steepest discount I have ever seen for the game, anywhere.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It's the steepest discount I have ever seen for the game, anywhere.

That's what I thought and I've been following this one so I think I got a good deal :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

In the southern hemisphere it's spring rarther than autumn.  Oh that crazy earth tilt not being exactly aligned with the solar plane  That wacky planet alignment.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Picked up the DLC to Dishonored. Was only 7 bucks for each so I don't think I had a bad bargain.

Only other thing that looks appetizing right now is the Prototype 2 flash sale but even that's a bit "eeeehhh".

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh, heh, I'm a derp. Me: "Why is Steam's sale page upside down at the bottom ..."  :facepalm: It's a Spring Sale for Bruce, no doubt. 

Try searching something in the upside down search bar ;)

Sadly, it goes proper again once you reach an actual title site.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Picked up the DLC to Dishonored. Was only 7 bucks for each so I don't think I had a bad bargain.

Oh right, the Dishonored DLC! I thought there's nothing on steam I really want anymore. Going to wait for -75% sale, I'm sure there's going to be one either now or during christmas sale.

well, I don't think this site claims to be affiliated with Valve. just wondering if someone here knew about it. but yeah looks fishy

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Just picked up Faster Than Light, The Stanley Parable and Paper's Please. Thanks, Steam!

Quoting you again (0_o), but I just noticed FTL is also on sale at GOG;

http://www.gog.com/game/faster_than_light

5 euro on Steam, 3 dollar 40 (so around 2,80 euro) on GOG... seems you got a bad deal :/

Gog says ten dollars to me. Regardless, gog doesn't support any payment system I use so it's moot. :)

60% of BG:EE. UK£ 5.99, I suppose about $11 USD

$7.99 here.  Dark Souls is a whopping 80% off.  

That's it !!! I've been waiting for Dark Souls to be on special, I'm buying it and BG:EE now :dancing:

• Like 1

John Milton 

Decided to catch a copy of Far Cry 2 for some general shooty urges.

Edit: How is Dark Souls on a mouse and keyboard setting?

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'm keeping an eye open for the first Drakensang game and Cognition at 75% off, otherwise I'm probably done as far as this sale goes.  Drakensang: The River of Time should keep me busy until Broken Sword 5 arrives into my grubby digital hands in about a week's time.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I really hope both Far Cry 3 titles end up with 80% off, really want to try them both but just don't have the dough to even buy them at half price  :bow:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Not sure if any of is to my liking, but being dirt cheap is a good way to try out games you wouldn't normally buy. Grabbed Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, Dark Souls and Enslaved for a bit of action games. Need something to scratch the old Painkiller itch.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yesterday I ended up buying Skyrim Legendary Edition, Dark Souls, BG:EE and Far Cry 2 (thx Raithe ). It all came to about $ 40. In South Africa Skyrim alone have cost $45 so I ended getting excellent deals :)

• Like 1

John Milton