Does anyone else smoke green when play pillars?

I don't smoke weed ever, and I seriously doubt it makes the game itself better in any way.  You are probably just too busy being high to notice the game plays the same sober too.

So no, I don't smoke weed while playing pillars.

Never did like the green, and I don't really enjoy trying to muster up too significant of cognitive efforts after having some drink. So Pillars is the sober experiment for me.

Maybe I need to try some psychedelics...

I've never been able to do much of *anything* on psychedelics...

Wouldn't know, but I like that some of them are low impact depression wise.

I don't smoke weed ever, and I seriously doubt it makes the game itself better in any way.  You are probably just too busy being high to notice the game plays the same sober too.

So no, I don't smoke weed while playing pillars.

judgement.jpg

• Like 1

I use to smoke cigars and even did a little weed while gaming. But those days are behind me now since I got married (plus we wanted to try for kids).

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

judgement.jpg

Best upcoming let's play series on the internet = "I was gonna play Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, but then I got high!"

This is why I don't smoke weed anymore....because it made me procreate even GAMING. XDDD

Nah, I stooped because....it made me anxious asf. xD But still! 

• Like 1

This is why I don't smoke weed anymore....because it made me procreate even GAMING.

The typo here made me laugh, although if you do find a way to make games breed that would be great: we could start a selective breeding programme to produce the best games possible.

• Like 7

This is why I don't smoke weed anymore....because it made me procreate even GAMING.

The typo here made me laugh, although if you do find a way to make games breed that would be great: we could start a selective breeding programme to produce the best games possible.

It doesn't need to be a program, just mash Obsidian and Trojka together and BAM! 

*sigh* I really miss Trojka....but am really glad Obsidian didn't share their fate. Still, the three geniuses should get hired by Obsidian.

It doesn't need to be a program, just mash Obsidian and Trojka together and BAM! 

*sigh* I really miss Trojka....but am really glad Obsidian didn't share their fate. Still, the three geniuses should get hired by Obsidian.

Well, they've hired two of them at least...

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

They did? :o Which two tho?

But damn, really can't wait for Deadfire now.....I mean, couldn't wait anyways, but now that I know Trojka is in Obsidian (Or Dvojka now, lol)....and with so much money and stuff, I know they're gonna deliver something amazing! 

I loved PoE, but I have a feeling Deadfire is gonna be my favourite game of all times. ^^ ...

Didn't know a due from Trojka is in Obsidian now! Thanks for sharing! 

I don't smoke anything, I drink alot thou, but I never drink while I am alone. So no, I'll stick with nachos and guac while playing pillars. ^_^ The only reasonable drug to combine with gaming, is doing **** ton of coke while playing Doom.

Edited by TheisEjsing
  • Like 2

But damn, really can't wait for Deadfire now.....I mean, couldn't wait anyways, but now that I know Trojka is in Obsidian (Or Dvojka now, lol)....and with so much money and stuff, I know they're gonna deliver something amazing! 

I loved PoE, but I have a feeling Deadfire is gonna be my favourite game of all times. ^^ ...

Tim Cain was already part of Obsidian since, if I recall correctly, 2012, so he's already worked on South Park: Stick of Truth, Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny if I'm not mistaken - but Leonard Boyarsky came on board recently and both of them are working on a new as of yet 'secret' RPG at Obsidian, which means they are not on the Deadfire team. But I'm expecting some pretty big news about this post-Deadfire release, maybe this year.

Here's a few threads speculating on this project:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94281-obsidian-teasing-about-a-new-project-on-twitter/

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95951-the-outer-worlds-trademarks-obsidians-aaa-rpg/

And here's the Take Two Private Division announcement which touches briefly on this project at roughly 1:35 (they'll be publishing it):

Edited by algroth
  • Like 2

Tim Cain was already part of Obsidian since, if I recall correctly, 2012, so he's already worked on South Park: Stick of Truth, Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny if I'm not mistaken - but Leonard Boyarsky came on board recently and both of them are working on a new as of yet 'secret' RPG at Obsidian, which means they are not on the Deadfire team. But I'm expecting some pretty big news about this post-Deadfire release, maybe this year.

Here's a few threads speculating on this project:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94281-obsidian-teasing-about-a-new-project-on-twitter/

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95951-the-outer-worlds-trademarks-obsidians-aaa-rpg/

And here's the Take Two Private Division announcement which touches briefly on this project at roughly 1:35 (they'll be publishing it):

Awesome...thanks for the info! :)

I don’t think this is against forum guidelines I apologise if it is.

Weed makes me enjoy the game a bit more for some reason, you can zone right into it and sometimes you feel a lot more relaxed.

I’ll probably play DF ripped.

Anyone else do this?

No, I'm not a degenerate.

• Like 2

Weed makes me enjoy the game a bit more for some reason, you can zone right into it and sometimes you feel a lot more relaxed.

Anyone else do this?

livingsaint_zps9c6e918a.gif

• Like 5

Anyone else do this?

8bb.jpg

• Like 4

Anyone else do this?

The 90s called, they want their pot hysteria back.

• Like 4