Will I have a nice shiny badge when I post this then?

edit: yay!

another edit: I signed up for investment but never received anything from Fig or Obsidian concerning this - I kind of assume something went to junk mail or got lost and I've missed out, but maybe other investors can confirm the process has started?

Edited by sim-h

Am I'm the only one without imported bage, yet?

You need to log into the backer portal on Obsidian's website and confirm all your stuff there first before your badges will show up.  Mine didn't show up either until I had done that.

Oh, thanks! :)

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

Nice ! 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

What does the "Fig Backer" mean? That you people are cosidered "investors" or just that you backed it on Fig? Or is that one in the same?

It means the same thing as your Kickstarter badge - that you backed the game through that website.

Honestly, I don't get it why. Like one badge wasn't sufficient?

I imagine that the Kickstarter and Fig badges are part of promoting people to support on the corwdfunding service where it "counts" towards the success of the campaign - ie Kickstarter or Fig rather than pay-paling or slacker-backering (to...er...coin a phrase :facepalm:).  Therefore I think Slacker-Backers and Pay-Pal Backers would just get one badge for backing PoEII and not the platform badge.

• Like 3

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Woo, new badges :D

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Where's the backer portal? Why didnt i receive any email on it?

You can find the backer portal through Deadfire's main site - http://eternity.obsidian.net/

I don't think they've sent an email out to pledgers yet.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just a little bit of feedback: It might be a good idea to check if the badges could be arranged differently, maybe in several columns or something like that. As it is now, if you've backed a lot of things, your posts get large enough to write a mid-sized novel before your text is longer than your avatar+badges. ;) The amount of scrolling through unused screenspace is quite substantial.

Edited by Varana
  • Like 1

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Back in the old BioBoards, I actually de-linked games from my account, so my forum profile looked more manageable.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

ooooh badges! Wish I could go back and get the PoE original kickstarter and VIP badges. Kudo's to those of you that have them. I'l' have to placate myself with the deadfire versions instead :)

Edited by Koth

Let's count the number of possible badge combinations!

For PoE, you can have none/bronze/silver/gold, and if you pledged, either kickstarter or not; that makes 1+3*2=7 combinations.

For PoE2, you can also have none/backer/silver/(is there gold?), FIG or not, BIB or not; that makes 1+3*2*2=13 combinations.

Then there is the board game, which you either pledged for or not, so 2 combinations.

Makes 7*13*2=182 feasible badge combinations, if I'm not mistaken. Taking the few gold backers out, you still end up with 90 combinations.

Edited by Doppelschwert

ooooh badges! Wish I could go back and get the PoE original kickstarter and VIP badges. Kudo's to those of you that have them. I'l' have to placate myself with the deadfire versions instead :)

At least you got to back the first game. I heard of the campaign several months after it ended, and it didn't occur to me that there could still be a way to back it afterwards. I regret it SO much now :(

I can't seem to login to manage my pledge. It keeps saying that my email isn't recognized. Help?

Your pledge is probably one of those that haven't been transferred yet. There's a reason the email hasn't been sent :)

• Like 2