Politics 2016

Wrath of Dagon

Its sensationalist reporting. That sort of stuff is controlled tighter than anything else, with special sections of security services dedicated just to hunting it down. 

If one of those ever goes off it will be a state vs state project, not some yahoos who "bought it" from a Bulgarian market stall. And such a state would have to be extremely confident in the anonymity of such an operation (practically impossible to pull off) and would have to have a massive incentive to do it in the first place (very unlikely). 

Anyway, IS knows Raqqa is unsustainable in the long run and while terrorist attacks are a sure bet, something large scale is going to be increasingly more difficult to pull off. And when I say large scale I mean Bataclan and Nice, let alone these types of doomsday scenarios.

I am more fearful of a conventional naval conflict between China and the US spiraling out of control. China's upward trajectory can likely only be stopped through war and the sooner it starts the greater the advantage - but navigating it without it becoming nuclear would be a nightmare.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Unless the Polish have decided to invade Germany this time around and subsequently commit seppuku, it probably is.

"The last thing we want is anymore negative  political sentiment towards Merkel, she needs to stay in power so the EU continues to be a sustainable and successful economic union for its member states" 

You do realize that decisions that Merkel has made is exactly why this kind of thing happens and she approves of it. She'd rather have some dead Germans than actually do something. To the point that she and her lackies intimidate,m threaten, bully, and inprison Germans who dare to stand up.

When you are a voted leader of your nation your main job is to protect that country and its people. Not outsiders. Merkel and others have forgotten that.

Also, people who try to make excuses or cover for extremnist Muslims do no favors whatsoever for the actual  non violent muslims. Everytime you make an excuse for a terror attack you make it more okay for another one to happen.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

15578421_1307195495998438_85051527221334

Report on the attack. In circle terrified Berliner.

Not indicative of much, really.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Soon Merkel will reveal her Final Solution to the Muslim Problem: invade Eastern Yurop and Russia again to capture Lebensraum to accomodate the "refugees".

That makes a disturbing amount of sense xD

Soon Merkel will reveal her Final Solution to the Muslim Problem: invade Eastern Yurop and Russia again to capture Lebensraum to accomodate the "refugees".

It would be more subtle than that. They would force the EU to become a federation, effectively eroding the borders and then Brussels will impose directives to move refugees into zones/districts areas in need of "human development". Same result, different methodology.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It would be more subtle than that. They would force the EU to become a federation, effectively eroding the borders and then Brussels will impose directives to move refugees into zones/districts areas in need of "human development". Same result, different methodology.

Not necessary, we're already in the middle of the execution of the sinister Kalergi plan... :w00t:

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Yeah, I think the process is already well under way. We don't call EU the "Fourth Reich" for nothing.

I'm hopeful that our reptilian overlords won't let it come to pass. Or alternatively Hitler's old allies from Aldebaran. Or was that Deneb? :getlost:

Edited by majestic

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Wall Street Journal is in a panic; low income working Americans may get a pay raise: http://www.wsj.com/articles/small-businesses-lament-there-are-too-few-mexicans-in-u-s-not-too-many-1480005020

(all you can see is the headline, unless you google it).

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Make Germany Great(er) Again.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Warrant for Weiner's laptop unsealed: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/fbi-warrant-released-in-clinton-case-revealing-extent-classified-info-on-laptop.html

So I don't get it, Hillary and Huma gave classified info to people without any security clearance, such as their lawyers, the private IT people, the maid, and pervert Weiner. Nothing was done to them. Petraeus was prosecuted for providing classified info to his mistress, who actually did have a security clearance. And yet Comey can claim with a straight face that his investigation was proper and impartial?

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Yeah, I think the process is already well under way. We don't call EU the "Fourth Reich" for nothing.

I thought I was the only one who referred to the EU that way.

I am not alooooone

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Back when Democrats actually cared about underprivileged minorities and had an ounce of sense: http://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/08/us/clinton-embraces-a-proposal-to-cut-immigration-by-a-third.html

Of course Bill reneged after Barbara Jordan died.

Not necessary, we're already in the middle of the execution of the sinister Kalergi plan... :w00t:

I feel like I am on some (additional) watchlist from clicking that site.
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That won't be necessary this time. We've got plenty of almost ghost towns in east Germany, former GDR. Guess why.

I just want to let you know that I've never voted for her. I'm fully aware that she's the head of a bunch of last century morons, who have no idea of the modern world. Even the internet is new to them - they've just discovered it mid decade. And they're so proud of that, it'd kind of cute, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Sometimes I don't want to live in this country anymore. Still, the AfD would be even a lot worse, so the next election is very important. I don't want "Angie" for another couple of years, but I'd really hate to those racists in charge. Compared to them, Trump is a pacifistic and tolerant genius. I've studied history. I don't want to see it happen again.

She'd rather have some dead Germans than actually do something. To the point that she and her lackies intimidate,m threaten, bully, and inprison Germans who dare to stand up

Do you have any source for this "threaten, bully and inprison germans who dare to stand up"? Because right now i cant think of any. Unless you mean idiots like these Reichsbürger folks who are basically on the same page as random american civil militia xy survivalist nuts.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

She'd rather have some dead Germans than actually do something. To the point that she and her lackies intimidate,m threaten, bully, and inprison Germans who dare to stand up

Do you have any source for this "threaten, bully and inprison germans who dare to stand up"? Because right now i cant think of any. Unless you mean idiots like these Reichsbürger folks who are basically on the same page as random american civil militia xy survivalist nuts.

As much as I dislike her, she doesn't imprison anyone just for his opinion. She doesn't have that much power in this country, so she couldn't even if she wanted to. Everybody's allowed to criticize her as we see fit.

Disagreed. I dont acknowledge this one, because it's Breitbart and I bet they left some details out. That doesn't mean i wouldnt acknowledge any other. Besides, it was possible to jail people for hatespeech already since ever. That's not a Merkel invention, which some here imply.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

When I replied, there was only one link. Now you make it look like i disregarded two potential sources (havent checked out the second now because i am on the phone). Good job. Also funny how you right away aggressively imply i wouldnt listen to your stuff despite me not being involved in this thread before. Thats why i stopped argueing politics on the internet years ago- it's just not worth the hassle.

Edited by Lexx

When I replied, there was only one link. Now you make it look like i disregarded two potential sources (havent checked out the second now because i am on the phone). Good job. Thats why i stopped argueing politics on the internet years ago- it's just not worth the hassle.

but its FUN

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"