What are you playing right now?

Gorth

Let's see you laugh when it is turned into a cute rodent shooter :devil:

I can just, you know, not install that mod.  :shrugz:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Nearly 50 hours into Witcher 3 and still absolutely loving...what a game  :bow:

I am doing the Botchling\Blood Baron quest and its really cool, I still love exploring and fighting random beast plus the crafting and alchemy is good fun

There is now NO doubt IMO  that CDPR cant consider themselves one of the finest development companies in the world

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Ugh ... I don't get the mentality of some players in Destiny's Crucible PvP.  We're playing skirmish, and we're off to a really good start because we're all grouped near each other so it makes picking off the enemy easy when they rush at us 1-on-3.

Then suddenly mid-game one of my teammates decides he's just going to run around the map by himself, and lo and behold, we start to lose because he keeps getting killed and the enemy is now outnumbering us.

Do people not realize that you actually get more kills when you play as a team?  You certainly get killed *less*, since if one team is coordinating attacks, it's rare for one enemy to be able to kill one of your team before the combined fire from all three of you finish him off.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

CD's taking quite a bit of time to finish Blood and Wine. So despite rumors awhile back, Cyberpunk is probably still two or three years away.

CD Projekt RED is like Valve and Blizzard.  They work on their own schedule, they don't worry about deadlines, and they release things when they're damn well ready to release them.  The common thread between those 3 companies is that they can afford to do that because they have steady income coming in from other sources.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I am really interested to know what CD Project Red is up to with Cyberpunk 2077

On one hand, I hope they take their time and make it the best possible experience they can.  On the other hand, I'm impatient and I want it released now.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nearly 50 hours into Witcher 3 and still absolutely loving...what a game  :bow:

I am doing the Botchling\Blood Baron quest and its really cool, I still love exploring and fighting random beast plus the crafting and alchemy is good fun

There is now NO doubt IMO  that CDPR cant consider themselves one of the finest development companies in the world

The Bloody Baron questline is one of the best I've played in a RPG.  It also branches out in different directions, depending on the choices you make throughout the various segments of the questline.

• Like 1

Bought a nice little gem called Resonance of Fate during a sale on PSN. Can't wait to get lost in it once my backlog is clean.

I also bought Kenka Buncho: Badass Rumble. Man...what. a. game!

:lol:

CD's taking quite a bit of time to finish Blood and Wine. So despite rumors awhile back, Cyberpunk is probably still two or three years away.

Actually, they have been working on the game for a few years now but yeah, it will take two or maybe three years until those designs and plans come into fruition. The fact that the man himself is working on the game too makes me even more excited.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

After 20 hours of playtime, I am finally ready to play Endless Legend with all expansions I have purchased. Yay! I'll probably try out the evil war bugs of war. Also, there's a content manager right in the main menu which allows you to enable and disable DLC at will. Amplitude gets the honorary badge of UI design.

While it's nice to be able to turn them on/off from the main menu the design of said menu is atrocious. I don't get what's wrong with using established UI conventions to signify whether an option is checked or unchecked (modern Android "smart"phones are also annoying in this way). It just makes things hard for colour blind people, like me, for no good reason at all.

So yeah, I only knew which of the two "states" the selections were on when I tried to launch a campaign and it said a faction wasn't available due to the DLC not being enabled. Ugh.

Anyway, apologies for the rant ;)

Managed to overplay my hand in Mordheim and got one of my old timers a chest wound, bummer. Kinda loving the Smuggler though (giving some ranged pwnage to the Sisters), not sure if I'll pick up the 2 new DLC characters though, they don't really seem to be my cup of tea.

The Doomweaver is fun. In a chaotic way. Wolf Priest is for Mercenaris what the Smuggler is for Sisters - the hired sword that adds something they were lacking (in this case, divine caster).

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Digital Devil Saga. 7 hours in. It can be challenging, but as long as you use Analyze and set up skills in a good manner, you will be okay. Liking the mood of the game a lot.

I reached episode 5 in Tales from the Borderlands. Probably my favorite TT game since TWD S1.

This Imprecation hand cannon quest is ridiculous.  7 head shot kills in one PvP game?  Haha I'll be lucky to get 7 kills with that gun, let alone head shot kills.

Can you set up a private PvP with you and some friends and just let each other kill each other? Or it doesnt work like that?

I don't think so.  Best you could do is get a couple of friends to play in a rumble match (free-for-all) and have them let you head shot them.  The problem is the others in the lobby will just kill you or your friends if they're just standing around.

Also, none of my friends play Destiny so even that wouldn't work for me.

I "finished" IS Defense, meaning I got enough cumulative kills on all the maps to "beat" each level.  You get a short cutscene at the end with a not completely happy ending.  It took me a little ove 3 hours to finish the game, for $8 that seems fair, given I had fun the whole time.  I'm going to continue playing the game trying to beat my personal best scores (currently 10:32 for map 1, 8:14 for map 2, and 4:16 for map 3 [map 3 is brutally hard]) and ****ing around in Saints Row 2 until the 3rd and final episode of The Detail comes out, which should be the end of this month, at which point I'm going to buy and play that game (I don't buy or play episodic games until all episodes are out).

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Fallout 4. Just finished playing the Automatron DLC. Seemed decent enough for the money.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I tried to play a bit with my Titan character in Destiny.  It ended up being a bit of a chore because I'm not done the main story with him, so I can't do stuff like patrol the dreadnaught or do all the various activities you receive after beating the Taken King.  He's also not leveled up all the way, so a lot of his class abilities aren't maxed out.

Maybe I'll finish off the Taken King story with him tomorrow so I can do that stuff.  But, man, I wasn't a fan of some of the story missions in the Taken King.

Can you set up a private PvP with you and some friends and just let each other kill each other? Or it doesnt work like that?

No private matches, but two teams of 3 have a pretty good chance to get matchmaked with some patience and quitting/loging out at the right time.

And ghostofanakin i'd love to help you, but i just can't get back into the destiny anymore. And we'd play rumble, you can 2vs1 most encounters that way and you don't need to do all of the headshots in one life anyway, so we'd get those 7 before someone wins the game.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I was being a bit of a jerk in front of the Nameless King boss fight last night in Dark Souls 3. I'd go Warriors of Sunlight and leave a red soapstone.

It looks a lot like a friendly summon sign. And people are rushing so fast to summon they won't double check. So I got a few invasions in that way, but I was trying out the dragon stuff and it's absolutely awful, so I kept dying.

I eventually switched over to my normal gear and I did a heck of a lot better. I was surprised. Did regular invasions, ended up in a fightclub with three others and crushed them all.

The weapon skill on Lorian's Greatsword is pretty fantastic. L2, R2 combo does heavy damage, buffs the weapon, and sends people flying into the air. And can be initiated with an R1 to stun the enemy for easier followup if they don't dodge spam immediately after. Which they will, so there's that downside.

I think so few people know how to use Stomp based moves that nobody is ever prepared for it. Even when I fight other people with the same weapon, they only buff the weapon, never follow up. People think that my buffing the weapon is an opening for them to attack, so they move in closer!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."