Blame Social Justice Warriors for Donald Trump

Valsuelm

Well there is obviously a very thin line between satire and simply being an a-hole.  At its best, satire does more than just gratify the ego.  I'm sure we all cross the line more often than we'd like to admit.  But that video is a pretty clear example of just being an a-hole.  

a-hole is an understatement  :yes:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The opening act before #TrigglyPuff went on interupting Ms. Sommers speech

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This is the full video of the talk that occurred at UMass where #TrigglyPuff was triggered. You can hear her whacking out before the 5 minute mark even. And the best part is, is that she's freaking out while a feminist is speaking.

Watching this video is kind of depressing.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

"And the best part is, is that she's freaking out while a feminist is speaking."

The wrong kind of feminist. SJWs LOATHE women who disagree with them. They get them fired and threaten to rape and murder them. L0L

So.. when is Bruce gonna finally officially admit he is not pro equality but pro women? (Not that there is anything wrong with being pro women but just own your nonsense).

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Watching this video is kind of depressing.

I somewhat agree. I certainly find it disconcerting. There are definitely far many more militant whackaloons running around college campuses these days than 10+ years ago.

The absolute stupidity displayed by the many hostile hecklers in the audience, as well as displayed by some of those asking questions (but didn't really) near the end is a testament to the sad fact that the standards for being admitted into college are way way way way too low. It's also a testament to just how socially inept so many of the current younger generation are.

On the bright side, I do know plenty of people that age who are not that mentally retarded. And yes, mentally retarded is the correct term. Also, as a society I think we've finally reached a point where most are sick of this crap.

• Like 3

"And the best part is, is that she's freaking out while a feminist is speaking."

The wrong kind of feminist. SJWs LOATHE women who disagree with them. They get them fired and threaten to rape and murder them. L0L

So.. when is Bruce gonna finally officially admit he is not pro equality but pro women? (Not that there is anything wrong with being pro women but just own your nonsense).

No Volo I believe in equality but we need to address societal and historical imbalances that exist in the  modern age amongst, for example, the races and genders

And this imbalance will be different depending where you live. My question to you Volo is a simple one and only one you can answer  " are you part of the problem....or the solution " ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

On the bright side, I do know plenty of people that age who are not that mentally retarded. And yes, mentally retarded is the correct term.

Sure, if you have no idea what the term means.

Definition

Mental retardation is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18. It is defined as an intellectual functioning level (as measured by standard tests for intelligence quotient) that is well below average and significant limitations in daily living skills (adaptive functioning).

I think he's right. The average is just really low now.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think you bit the bait hard, Alum.

Vals has called me insane on numerous occasions, he has said I suffer from cognitive dissonance amongst other things 

But my cognitive dissonance I support and value as a positive  because its allows me to see both sides of an argument and allows me to change my mind if faced with evidence...and when I change my mind on a particular stance I never feel inconsistent because of cognitive dissonance. So it really is a positive personality trait for me :) 

John Milton 

You really should change your mind Bruce. The one you've got at the moment is clearly defective so you can probably get a refund or replacement.

No, why would I want to change my mind ?

Lets say for argument sake we could somehow change our minds there is absolutely no way I would ever consider changing my mind ...I like myself and I'm happy with my thought patterns the way I rationalize things  :yes: Of course we can always improve on things but that doesn't mean I want a refund for my psyche 

John Milton 

On the bright side, I do know plenty of people that age who are not that mentally retarded. And yes, mentally retarded is the correct term.

That definition fits SJWs to a t. Thanks for linking that definition because now we have a standard to measure SJWs by. In future, professionals should be able to address the root cause at an early age before the retardation sets in.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

That definition fits SJWs to a t. Thanks for linking that definition because now we have a standard to measure SJWs by. In future, professionals should be able to address the root cause at an early age before the retardation sets in.

Hiro does it not bother your moral compass that you can generalize about millions of people like you do? Calling  all SJW insane or irrational or whatever the latest insult is

Surly it must bother you a bit...just a smidgen?

John Milton 

Hiro does it not bother your moral compass that you can generalize about millions of people like you do? Calling  all SJW insane or irrational or whatever the latest insult is

The truth hurts.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Definition

Mental retardation is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18. It is defined as an intellectual functioning level (as measured by standard tests for intelligence quotient) that is well below average and significant limitations in daily living skills (adaptive functioning).

I think he's right. The average is just really low now.

"Hur hur people who disagree with my political opinions are developmentally challenged" would be a significantly less ass-backwards argument if either of you were capable of exhibiting even the most rudimentary reading comprehension skills.

Intellectual functioning level is defined by standardized tests that measure the ability to reason in terms of mental age (intelligence quotient or IQ). Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75

(...)

The DSM-IV classifies four different degrees of mental retardation: mild, moderate, severe, and profound. These categories are based on the functioning level of the individual.

Mild mental retardation

Approximately 85% of the mentally retarded population is in the mildly retarded category. Their IQ score ranges from 50-75 and they can acquire academic skills up to the 6th grade level.

It's probably safe to say that even the mildest level of intellectual disability precludes a successful university application.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

If there are millions of SJWs, then clearly it's an epidemic.

Well there many people who support and identify with so called "SJW " causes and campaigns but they are more involved in SJ causes in RL ..so they dont call themselves "SJW" 

Like me for example, so if you generalize about all " SJW " then you going to include people who only support SJ causes in RL as there strong ties between SJW and people who support SJ in RL. It doesnt seem reasonable to call them all insane ?

The truth hurts.

Oh I support the truth, I believe in the truth 

And if this was the truth you, know me Meshugger,  I would be the first one supporting it  :geek:

John Milton 

Intellectual functioning level is defined by standardized tests that measure the ability to reason in terms of mental age (intelligence quotient or IQ). Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75

(...)

The DSM-IV classifies four different degrees of mental retardation: mild, moderate, severe, and profound. These categories are based on the functioning level of the individual.

Mild mental retardation

Approximately 85% of the mentally retarded population is in the mildly retarded category. Their IQ score ranges from 50-75 and they can acquire academic skills up to the 6th grade level.

It's probably safe to say that even the mildest level of intellectual disability precludes a successful university application.

Two things here.

1. What's 85% of? And the other 15%? How many in terms of number of people does that 15% cover?

2. You're suggesting retarded people, even at the mildest level, can't get into University? tsk tsk

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Intellectual functioning level is defined by standardized tests that measure the ability to reason in terms of mental age (intelligence quotient or IQ). Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75. 

(...)

Mild mental retardation

1. What's 85% of?

It's right there in the quote. Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

In any case, I took the liberty of bolding it for your convenience.

And the other 15%? How many in terms of number of people does that 15% cover?

Using the numbers given in the source link and the wonders of simple arithmetics, we can easily determine that it covers 0,9-1.1 million people in the US. Symptoms:

Moderate mental retardation

About 10% of the mentally retarded population is considered moderately retarded. Moderately retarded individuals have IQ scores ranging from 35-55. They can carry out work and self-care tasks with moderate supervision. They typically acquire communication skills in childhood and are able to live and function successfully within the community in a supervised environment such as a group home.

Severe mental retardation

About 3-4% of the mentally retarded population is severely retarded. Severely retarded individuals have IQ scores of 20-40. They may master very basic self-care skills and some communication skills. Many severely retarded individuals are able to live in a group home.

Profound mental retardation

Only 1-2% of the mentally retarded population is classified as profoundly retarded. Profoundly retarded individuals have IQ scores under 20-25. They may be able to develop basic self-care and communication skills with appropriate support and training. Their retardation is often caused by an accompanying neurological disorder. The profoundly retarded need a high level of structure and supervision.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid
  • Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Well there many people who support and identify with so called "SJW " causes and campaigns but they are more involved in SJ causes in RL ..so they dont call themselves "SJW" 

Like me for example, so if you generalize about all " SJW " then you going to include people who only support SJ causes in RL as there strong ties between SJW and people who support SJ in RL. It doesnt seem reasonable to call them all insane ?

You're confusing the issue Bruce which is understandable. What you're trying to say is you identify with people with a mob mentality who are using social advocacy as a crutch to vent their frustration through the internet and in real life campaigns. And the SJWs dress up their mob mentality as being political correct to get away with their hypocrisy.

I believe that's check and mate!

Intellectual functioning level is defined by standardized tests that measure the ability to reason in terms of mental age (intelligence quotient or IQ). Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75. 

(...)

Mild mental retardation

1. What's 85% of?

It's right there in the quote. Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

In any case, I took the liberty of bolding it for your convenience.

And the other 15%? How many in terms of number of people does that 15% cover?

Using the numbers given in the source link and the wonders of simple arithmetics, we can easily determine that it covers 0,9-1.1 million people in the US. Symptoms:

Moderate mental retardation

About 10% of the mentally retarded population is considered moderately retarded. Moderately retarded individuals have IQ scores ranging from 35-55. They can carry out work and self-care tasks with moderate supervision. They typically acquire communication skills in childhood and are able to live and function successfully within the community in a supervised environment such as a group home.

Severe mental retardation

About 3-4% of the mentally retarded population is severely retarded. Severely retarded individuals have IQ scores of 20-40. They may master very basic self-care skills and some communication skills. Many severely retarded individuals are able to live in a group home.

Profound mental retardation

Only 1-2% of the mentally retarded population is classified as profoundly retarded. Profoundly retarded individuals have IQ scores under 20-25. They may be able to develop basic self-care and communication skills with appropriate support and training. Their retardation is often caused by an accompanying neurological disorder. The profoundly retarded need a high level of structure and supervision.

And yet you didn't answer the second part which is you're suggesting retarded people, even at the mildest level, can't get into University? In your own words,  Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

Game. Over.

• Like 1

You're confusing the issue Bruce which is understandable. What you're trying to say is you identify with people with a mob mentality who are using social advocacy as a crutch to vent their frustration through the internet and in real life campaigns. And the SJWs dress up their mob mentality as being political correct to get away with their hypocrisy.

I believe that's check and mate!

I can see we are never going to find any common ground  on this debate....lets just leave it :)

John Milton 

And yet you didn't answer the second part which is you're suggesting retarded people, even at the mildest level, can't get into University? In your own words,  Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

Game. Over.

But surly that question is obvious ? Even mildly retarded would have a very difficult time gaining entry 

John Milton