Blame Social Justice Warriors for Donald Trump

Valsuelm

'Think of the children'. I knew that be coming once that phrase came up.

"No Volo I believe in equality but we need to address societal and historical imbalances that exist in the  modern age amongst, for example, the races and genders

And this imbalance will be different depending where you live. My question to you Volo is a simple one and only one you can answer  " are you part of the problem....or the solution " ?"

The Final Solution.

Also, this myth that the majority of people are pro SJW is silly. The vast majority of women - let alone people - don't even consider themselves feminists let alone SJWs. Vast majority of people are pro equality with SJW Nazis are wholeheartedly against.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Intellectual functioning level is defined by standardized tests that measure the ability to reason in terms of mental age (intelligence quotient or IQ). Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75. 

(...)

The DSM-IV classifies four different degrees of mental retardation: mild, moderate, severe, and profound. These categories are based on the functioning level of the individual.

Mild mental retardation

Approximately 85% of the mentally retarded population is in the mildly retarded category. Their IQ score ranges from 50-75 and they can acquire academic skills up to the 6th grade level.

It's probably safe to say that even the mildest level of intellectual disability precludes a successful university application.

1. What's 85% of?

It's right there in the quote. Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

In any case, I took the liberty of bolding it for your convenience.

And the other 15%? How many in terms of number of people does that 15% cover?

Using the numbers given in the source link and the wonders of simple arithmetics, we can easily determine that it covers 0,9-1.1 million people in the US. Symptoms:

Moderate mental retardation

About 10% of the mentally retarded population is considered moderately retarded. Moderately retarded individuals have IQ scores ranging from 35-55. They can carry out work and self-care tasks with moderate supervision. They typically acquire communication skills in childhood and are able to live and function successfully within the community in a supervised environment such as a group home.

Severe mental retardation

About 3-4% of the mentally retarded population is severely retarded. Severely retarded individuals have IQ scores of 20-40. They may master very basic self-care skills and some communication skills. Many severely retarded individuals are able to live in a group home.

Profound mental retardation

Only 1-2% of the mentally retarded population is classified as profoundly retarded. Profoundly retarded individuals have IQ scores under 20-25. They may be able to develop basic self-care and communication skills with appropriate support and training. Their retardation is often caused by an accompanying neurological disorder. The profoundly retarded need a high level of structure and supervision.

And yet you didn't answer the second part which is you're suggesting retarded people, even at the mildest level, can't get into University? In your own words,  Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

Game. Over.

EjJopdb.jpg

As someone who works with special needs children on a regular basis, this entire conversation is disturbing and ill conceived.

I don't think there's anything ill-conceived about asking people to not call those who disagree with their political opinions developmentally challenged.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid
  • Like 1

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Intellectual functioning level is defined by standardized tests that measure the ability to reason in terms of mental age (intelligence quotient or IQ). Mental retardation is defined as IQ score below 70-75. 

(...)

The DSM-IV classifies four different degrees of mental retardation: mild, moderate, severe, and profound. These categories are based on the functioning level of the individual.

Mild mental retardation

Approximately 85% of the mentally retarded population is in the mildly retarded category. Their IQ score ranges from 50-75 and they can acquire academic skills up to the 6th grade level.

It's probably safe to say that even the mildest level of intellectual disability precludes a successful university application.

1. What's 85% of?

It's right there in the quote. Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

In any case, I took the liberty of bolding it for your convenience.

And the other 15%? How many in terms of number of people does that 15% cover?

Using the numbers given in the source link and the wonders of simple arithmetics, we can easily determine that it covers 0,9-1.1 million people in the US. Symptoms:

Moderate mental retardation

About 10% of the mentally retarded population is considered moderately retarded. Moderately retarded individuals have IQ scores ranging from 35-55. They can carry out work and self-care tasks with moderate supervision. They typically acquire communication skills in childhood and are able to live and function successfully within the community in a supervised environment such as a group home.

Severe mental retardation

About 3-4% of the mentally retarded population is severely retarded. Severely retarded individuals have IQ scores of 20-40. They may master very basic self-care skills and some communication skills. Many severely retarded individuals are able to live in a group home.

Profound mental retardation

Only 1-2% of the mentally retarded population is classified as profoundly retarded. Profoundly retarded individuals have IQ scores under 20-25. They may be able to develop basic self-care and communication skills with appropriate support and training. Their retardation is often caused by an accompanying neurological disorder. The profoundly retarded need a high level of structure and supervision.

And yet you didn't answer the second part which is you're suggesting retarded people, even at the mildest level, can't get into University? In your own words,  Y'know, if "ability to parse written text that is right in front of you" is an academic skill below the 6th grade level, I may actually have some bad news for you...

Game. Over.

EjJopdb.jpg

As someone who works with special needs children on a regular basis, this entire conversation is disturbing and ill conceived.

I don't think there's anything ill-conceived about asking people to not call those who disagree with their political opinions developmentally challenged.

I agree, I find the whole generalization and characterization annoying and unnecessary

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Kind of like calling people you disagree with 'worse than ISIS'... right? RIGHT.

Please provide the link where I said that...I'm calling you out Volo, sorry  :geek:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

If there are millions of SJWs, then clearly it's an epidemic.

Well there many people who support and identify with so called "SJW " causes and campaigns but they are more involved in SJ causes in RL ..so they dont call themselves "SJW" 

Like me for example, so if you generalize about all " SJW " then you going to include people who only support SJ causes in RL as there strong ties between SJW and people who support SJ in RL. It doesnt seem reasonable to call them all insane ?

On the bright side, I do know plenty of people that age who are not that mentally retarded. And yes, mentally retarded is the correct term.

Sure, if you have no idea what the term means.

That definition fits SJWs to a t. Thanks for linking that definition because now we have a standard to measure SJWs by. In future, professionals should be able to address the root cause at an early age before the retardation sets in.

Hiro does it not bother your moral compass that you can generalize about millions of people like you do? Calling  all SJW insane or irrational or whatever the latest insult is

Surly it must bother you a bit...just a smidgen?

The truth hurts.

Oh I support the truth, I believe in the truth 

And if this was the truth you, know me Meshugger,  I would be the first one supporting it  :geek:

Bruce, you aren't a real SJW because you support the free market.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Oh that's right. Because the argument from SJWs and yourself is, We're not retarded because retarded people with even the mildest form can't get into University.

If you're going to throw meme's around, here's one for you.

iakns.jpg

• Like 1

If there are millions of SJWs, then clearly it's an epidemic.

Well there many people who support and identify with so called "SJW " causes and campaigns but they are more involved in SJ causes in RL ..so they dont call themselves "SJW" 

Like me for example, so if you generalize about all " SJW " then you going to include people who only support SJ causes in RL as there strong ties between SJW and people who support SJ in RL. It doesnt seem reasonable to call them all insane ?

On the bright side, I do know plenty of people that age who are not that mentally retarded. And yes, mentally retarded is the correct term.

That definition fits SJWs to a t. Thanks for linking that definition because now we have a standard to measure SJWs by. In future, professionals should be able to address the root cause at an early age before the retardation sets in.

Hiro does it not bother your moral compass that you can generalize about millions of people like you do? Calling  all SJW insane or irrational or whatever the latest insult is

Surly it must bother you a bit...just a smidgen?

The truth hurts.

Oh I support the truth, I believe in the truth 

And if this was the truth you, know me Meshugger,  I would be the first one supporting it  :geek:

Bruce, you aren't a real SJW because you support the free market.

Yes thats correct....but I have never claimed to be SJW....during the GG  furor that was probably the closest I have been to a SJW

But I have distanced myself from that as I feel I was manipulated into automatically supporting anti-GG. Oerwinde do you realize you were one of the few people who made me realize my support of anti-GG was misplaced...I'm grateful that you unintentionally helped me but I have never forgotten that :)

• Like 1

John Milton 

Oh that's right. Because the argument from SJWs and yourself is, We're not retarded because retarded people with even the mildest form can't get into University.

So let me reiterate what happened:

- Vals, being his usual Vals self, grandly proclaims SJWs to be mentally retarded. This would normally be parsed as obvious hyperbole (because duh), but he also feels the need to add "this is absolutely the correct term to use", by which, one assumes, he refers to the actual medical definition of the term.

- I gently point out that hammering on how a very specific medical definition is "absolutely the correct term to use" when describing one's political opponents just calls attention to the fact that it really, really isn't.

- For some reason, people read the detailed medical definition I helpfully provided, and conclude that "yupp, this description of people who have trouble with basic self-care and mastering skills normally taught in elementary school sounds like something that would totally apply to everybody whose political opinions I sufficiently dislike".

At this point, there's only a limited number of conclusions that can be reached:

a/ The people who hold the opinion outlined above are literally delusional, not only believing that everyone who disagrees with their politics happens to be suffering from a condition that only affects 2.5-3% of the total population, but also thinking that despite this significant disadvantage, they somehow still manage to influence public policy and the media.

b/ Alternatively, they are incapable of parsing about 9 paragraphs of very clearly written text (ie. the definition provided).

c/ Lastly but not least likely, they're so caught up in their circlejerk that not only are they insisting that statements which would be a-okay (if needlessly inflammatory) as a rhetorical device are literal truth, they're actually doubling down on their bull**** when someone has the temerity to point out that they are wrong, wrong, wrong.

I'll let the reader decide which of these is more ridiculous.

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid
  • Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I blame the Hibernians for SJWs. ****ing micks.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

So let me reiterate what happened:

<stuff>

...(if needlessly inflammatory)

<stuff>

No.

You conveniently left out the inflammatory remarks by others (SJWs) including yourself stating... "that even the mildest level of intellectual disability precludes a successful university application". 

Now if this was said by anyone, especially in the media, other than a SJW, then I'm sure the internet would've had a melt down. The SJWs would have been out in full force.

• Like 1

Its not that the SJWs have opinions that we don't agree with that makes them retarded, its that they constantly parrot idiotic slogans, repeat debunked data as if repeating it will make it true, flail like retards, and have no idea how to interact with others in a civilized manner.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

*sigh*

First: Online dictionaries often fail in so many ways. At the top of my list of complaints of what's not available on the internet but should be is a readily available unabridged quality English dictionary. Anon.

Second: Do yourself a favor, and look up what 'retard' and 'mental' mean. Even the online dictionaries should suffice. Unless you yourself are mentally retarded, you should realize that....

Third: It is the correct term for whom I was applying it to.

Edit:

and Fourth: Given that you wrote this post, please be a bit more honest when you quote or paraphrase me, as I in fact did not say proclaim 'SJWs to be mentally retarded' (though I would say (yet I didn't) that it's safe to say that most if not all SJWs are either mentally retarded and/or insane). If you're more honest, logic and reason will better be your friend. Also, there was never any hyperbole in what I wrote (the only time I use hyperbole (which is quite rare) is for satirical or comedic effect, and I was not engaging in satire or comedy in the post you replied to). You just choose to pretend spades aren't spades, perhaps because some spades say or do things you like, or perhaps because you don't understand what a spade actually is, I don't know.

Edited by Valsuelm

If you say that, I guarantee you, I have a lot more experience and knowledge regarding 'special needs' children than you do. It's like saying you're an experienced mountain climber who is bothered by heights and the discussion of rappelling. Sure, you can still climb some mountains, but you're going to be missing quite a lot of them.

Without going into great detail, I grew up with the 'special needs' kids and adults all around me (and to avoid the obvious incoming joke, no I wasn't one, quite the opposite). That said, it really shouldn't matter in regards to the argument at hand. I only say this as you're trying to pull some experience card in regards to something near everyone can experience and has experienced to some degree, though they may not realize it. It's like when you play the 'I'm a teacher' card to poopoo others observations about the school/education system, as if most people didn't spend at least ~12 years in a western public school system themselves, nor intimately knows others who did and do, nor knows some teachers on any kind of personal level, nor has taught anything themselves. I could go on.

If you're truly disturbed, you've either got really thin skin or you're blind to what you see when you work with your 'special needs children', if they are even mentally retarded in any meaningful way, as it's been a growing habit in recent years of no small number of schools, parents, and psychologists/psychiatrists to label some otherwise normal kids as 'special needs'. This is done for a variety of reasons but almost invariably ends up ultimately causing the very thing that was never there to begin with (more often than not with the help of drugs).

In other words, otherwise normal kids are getting seriously mentally (#@*ed up in a very real sense by incompetent and/or evil adults. That is somewhat another subject, however in some ways it may not be as it's very possible that the aforementioned in this thread whackaloons are a sad symptom of this phenomenon. Frankly, while I do think it's certainly a factor, possibly even a primary one, I do not think it's the only factor.

Edited by Valsuelm

tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

You know, this is kind of have I've been feeling about most of the "serious discussion" threads lately...

• Like 3

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

You know, this is kind of have I've been feeling about most of the "serious discussion" threads lately...

But Barti this discussion was hijacked and I think intentionally misunderstood by Vals and Hiro

What alum basically posted several times was a logical and obvious point, which is below

Mild mental retardation

Approximately 85% of the mentally retarded population is in the mildly retarded category. TheirIQ score ranges from 50-75, and they can often acquire academic skills up to the 6th grade level.They can become fairly self-sufficient and in some cases live independently, with community andsocial support.

I'm not sure why people kept asking questions like " but are you saying even mildly retarded people cant go to University " 

So the salient point would be " do we think a person with a 50-75 IQ can get into Varsity " 

It should be clear its highly unlikely ..not sure why this was so complicated?
Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Video

Good video.

I posted this in another thread. It has related relevance here.

I do wonder just how many have read Orwell or someone like him, let alone someone like Bernays, and realize just how steeped our modern culture and media are in doublespeak, and as a result doublethink and/or cognitive dissonance (though there is a degree of chicken and egg going on as the 'speak and 'think/cd tend to feed each other). And if they do realize it (by way of Orwell, Bernays, or some other), have they put any significant thought into it. The whys, the hows, especially. Methinks that on a society-wide scale, the answer sadly is not many, hence the relatively few very successful puppeteers pulling the strings of so many, and to the many's detriment ('Diversity is strength' is just one example). However on a hopeful note, I think a growing number do perceive the increasingly blatant danger of 'diversity' instinctively, if not consciously. Then again, if it's only ever instinctually perceived, that could ultimately portend disaster.

It is certainly safe to say that for Joe/Jane SJW, Orwell and Bernays are beyond them. One can hope that at least for some of them, that will one day not be true.

Perceive or not though, grave dangers not seen in some time in the western world are ahead for a large number folks no matter how you slice it at this point as a number of Rubicons have been crossed. Potentially on an unprecedentedly dark scale, as the 'diversity' we've got growing in Europe and North America is not peaceably tenable in the long run, no matter how many times 'lalalalalalalalala!' is lullabied.

Edited by Valsuelm

I'm not inclined to think that being an ethnocentric society is important. There have been plenty of ethnocentric societies that were failures. I've yet to hear of a classical liberal society that ever became a failed state. I will grant that the, "diversity is our strength" meme is stupid, but it's not a weakness either. It's merely a thing. What matters is values.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

This Black Pigeon Speaks seems to have come from nowhere with very good production values in it's (their?) videos. While i am not 100% behind each statement, it's nice to see some more coherent criticism of the current failed system. 

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy