Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

Trying out the lasersaw

Su8lFfA.jpg

Doing the goldrush jig

8VgAVQ1.jpg

Catching a ride

Em97WyX.jpg

(when we reached our destination the cabbie informed me that we had arrived safely, then commented "I love surprises!")

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

reached player housing in Wildstar

zdHAuhk.jpg

My herb garden:

g8g2fk7.jpg

The slaughter house:

vvI9sBa.jpg

The BBQ site:

YWPKIBG.jpg

My Gold Claim:

Q6l5xcO.jpg

The Windmill:

u0ttmSu.jpg

Mi Casa:

OuhkAwN.jpg

Still need to run to IKEA:

YokKn9K.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

More gunners after I left the Gunner vault. 
Note to Self: Where exactly are all these Gunner and Raider replacements coming from?  I mean do people just get drawn to the commonwealth to strap on some makeshift armor, wear a stupid haircut and get mowed down by one another?
Fallout-4_20151206095841-1k5gwfo-e145088

I don't like how you're saying that while holding a gun in my direction, Curie.
Note to Self: Is the Honeymoon over?
Fallout-4_20151205175046-19aroaf-e145088

Desolation. 
Note to Self: On the plus side, the freeway's actually more passable than it was in my time, even with parts of it flopping to the ground.
Fallout-4_20151205181712-1l8nv2f-e145088

Strolling through the park
Note to Self: I guess it was a park.  Kinda hard to tell anymore the difference between a part, wilderness and a settlement.
Fallout-4_20151205210537-2i4lnr4-e145088

Seems like someone was expecting company
Note to Self: Those turrets seem ubiquitous in the wasteland - and ultimately useless.  Even in my own settlements.  I mean I have a turret for every person and building and still I have to defend the dang things...
Fallout-4_20151206090139-1olepjo-e145088

I could make a joke, but in a wasteland without computer encyclopedias, will anyone know the reference?
Note to Self: I do wonder what the question mark was for. 
Fallout-4_20151206090642-10dcce4-e145088

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Another day, another job.
Note to Self: How did anyone survive here since they all seem to be waiting on me to do stuff for them?
Fallout-4_20151206120003-1oo31d4-e145088

Another raider goes down
Note to Self: How did that boat get up there?  Guess I don't care, the sniping is good from it.
Fallout-4_20151206121640-2kn35cc-e145088

More Feral Ghouls
Note to Self: Wonder what makes their brain decay?  You'd think scientists might look into something like that rather than building killer robots
Fallout-4_20151206155932-1pduu37-e145088

The Dance of Pain
Note to Self: They lost their head over it.
Fallout-4_20151206162152-1a9dkzl-e145088

Outsniping the Sniper
Note to Self: He didn't know who he was messing with.  Literally - we were too far apart for him to recognize me.
Fallout-4_20151206171504-2epmpk7-e145088

Having put down the quarry raiders, we creep on to loot the bodies and investigate the location
Note to Self: Always loot the bodies
Fallout-4_20151206171740-vmt4k4-e1450882

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Arrr.
Note to Self: Not sure the wasteland can get more awkward than Robot manned, wooden-hulled, three-masted heavy frigate. On a building. With rockets.
Fallout-4_20151209220406-25denra-e145220

House hunting.
Note to Self: Which in the post apocalypse resembles lurking behind a bush with a sniper rifle.
Fallout-4_20151209155150-1qe5ech-e145220

This looks like a lovely new home!
Note to Self: Pity about the Ghouls in the Waterlogged basement...
Fallout-4_20151209155009-1jma49x-e145220

See what I mean?

Note to Self: I think a leaky foundation is the least of this place's problems!
Fallout-4_20151209154254-1o8na1h-e145220

I have decided it is time to finish exploring the Museum of Witchcraft!
Note to Self: Can't leave without my power armor
Fallout-4_20151209201217-232ers4-e145220

This was the location that previously...I ran away like a little girl when the house started shaking.
Note to Self: Now I'm little girl in power armor.  Totally different story this time!
Fallout-4_20151209170520-pfbeb4-e1452201

WHEN GIANT DEATHCLAWS ATTACK!
Note to Self: While Curie wrestles the giant deathclaw, let me tell you about Mutual of Omaha's great insurance plans...
Fallout-4_20151209171035-1u9asgb-e145220

GIANT DEATHCLAW DEFEATED!
Note to Self: News at 11
Fallout-4_20151209171110-240cqqh-e145220

And now there are more super mutant problems
Note to Self: Maybe they're cranky because they're getting too much ghoul in their diet and not enough fiber?
Fallout-4_20151209195223-q0myu3-e1452201

Edited by Amentep

Arrr.

Note to Self: Not sure the wasteland can get more awkward than Robot manned, wooden-hulled, three-masted heavy frigate. On a building. With rockets.

A robot manned, wooden-hulled, four-masted barquentine.  On a building.  With rockets?

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Fair enough, I guess there are a number of more awkward scenarios.  Like it could have been the Vasa up there on the building.  Complete with Swedish speaking robots and rockets.

I should rephrase that, but the idea of Swedish speaking rockets gave me a giggle.

Grizzly corpses of Mordheim:

2pvIgCT.jpg

pxzbCFR.jpg

Seems some chaos band first chopped off her legs. Still she tried to crawl away and they finished her off with the axe to the spine.

I beat up a Possessed warband in this scenario. At least some vengeance I guess.

I need to catch up with Amentep's Fallout Screenshots.

So a teaser for the upcoming Mordheim Screenshot post:

Keeping watch for something:

Id6u8AF.jpg

Edited by melkathi

Okay so I've decided to help the Naval robots anyhow. What's the worst that could happen?
Note to Self: Check for signs of Skynet involvement.
Fallout-4_20151209220249-23q67l2-e145220

Its like an episode of Space Cruiser Yamato come to life!
Note to Self: And a happy ending for all involved.  If getting stuck on another building is a happy ending.  I guess.
Fallout-4_20151210072943-wf067b-e1452259

Exploring the wasteland more.
Note to Self: Is it just me, or does this look a bit like Speed Racers' car? Must have anime on my mind now.
Fallout-4_20151210224123-1k79lua-e145225

Looks like this house is a fixer-upper as well.
Note to Self: Looks like all the houses are fixer-uppers.
Fallout-4_20151209220042-1d0bnw9-e145220

Local ice cream shop seems to have shut down.
Note to Self: Now I want Ice cream.  Irradiated Dandy Boy Apples as far as the eye can see, but the only working freezer I've found just had some ghoul kid stuck in it.  Bet he ate the ice cream.  All the ice cream.  Why you little...
Fallout-4_20151210161604-22xzjvw-e145225

Nutters at an old forge decided to take issue to my walking around.  I engaged them in dialogue.
Note to Self: Dialogue with my bullets in their faces.
Fallout-4_20151210145138-1vagjnw-e145225

You'll believe a man can fly!
Note to Self: And you won't believe where I shot him to get him to jump that high! "Nuh" indeed!
Fallout-4_20151210130439-2bzx918-e145225

Finally got a new job. Nodded off through the orientation video.
Note to Self: Would have helped if there had been an actual orientation video.
Fallout-4_20151210161926-1kz75kh-e145225

Radiation in the clean room.
Note to Self: It'd be ironic if it wasn't, you know, deadly.
Fallout-4_20151210165843-18mupcq-e145225

Created a new scientific discovery and was promptly fired from my job.  Have done what all people fired from their job do, went home and sat on the couch to watch TV.
Note to Self: Would help if the TV had something other than a test pattern on it, though.  At least I have Curie and my Giddyup Buttercup.  And apparently creepy voyeur Preston.  GET OUT OF MY LIVING ROOM PRESTON!
Fallout-4_20151210083447-1ugyr6l-e145225

Note to Self: Now I want Ice cream.  Irradiated Dandy Boy Apples as far as the eye can see, but the only working freezer I've found just had some ghoul kid stuck in it.  Bet he ate the ice cream.  All the ice cream.  Why you little...

I see your Gelato Shop and have to tell you, "The Adirondacks are beautiful this time of year."

Edited by melkathi

the more I look at these screenshots the more I realize FO4 visually isn't that big of an improvement over FO3, this is such a failure of a game, but it's so successful financially... it just makes me sad :( 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I see your Gelato Shop and have to tell you, "The Adirondacks are beautiful this time of year."

"Yes, but the Alps are lovely all year long"

All right, so, Rebel Galaxy. I'm finding I enjoy the game more the more I play the damn thing.
So anyway, travelling dark reaches of an extremely flat star system, I happened upon an unidentified signal.
rDtMCUR.jpg
As any self-respecting space mercenary, I have decided to investigate. Turns out it's a probe carrying a message and there's a bunch of pirates who'd also like to get their hands on it. They greeted me by calling me an "Easy prey" and opened fire! I'll show them easy prey...
al1C1AK.jpg
After spotting two capital ships, I underestimated the situation and got the bright idea of engaging my ramming deflector and stick my nose right into one of the cutthroat vessels.
ZtUoY4x.jpg
See the beam? My starboard shields dropped about the moment it started cutting into my hull. So I engaged leftover boosters (never a good idea to spend all your booster power on initial approach) and buggered off, ejecting mines during my retreat. Sadly, those didn't do much and my opponents have hardly slowed down. I need to get better mines. Anyway, I was in a bit of a tight spot...
I6XLzSj.jpg
My mines succeeded at one thing tho: They managed to penetrate hull plating of one of the capital ships, so I made a bold approach and covered from fire of one pirate behind the one without shields. It only took a few broadside discharges to take him down. Blowing up the last ship proved to be quite easy afterwards.
o0eDEDt.jpg
Enduring heavy damage, I clicked trough a fast QTE to hack the now undefended transponder and found out about goods transport, containing some rare resources and potentially weapons. After docking with a station to make some repairs
bVeb4RE.jpg
I departed towards the given coordinates. This was all I found at the destination:
ie2Lr7n.jpg
The battle ended nearly as fast as it started. After blowing up, the retaliator dropped a bunch of cash and weapons, including mk3 anti-fighter swarm missile turret. Look at what happens as the missiles encounter their target:
by8ui71.jpg
Yup, the target blows up. Unexpected, eh? Heartwarming tho, bombers can be real pain. Setting the swarm turret to only target fighters so it doesn't waste ammo on larger vessels, I headed back to the space station to sell off my haul. I just made enough money to get this beauty:
OuFF4un.jpg
Slower than my previous ship, but sporting a lot more cargo hull space and and whooping 6 broadside ports which'll increase my firepower by about 30%. It also has turret mounts on top and on bottom, giving my ship a lot smaller blind zone for fighters to abuse. Yay! And thus I'll now embark to shoot some more pirates and find some more random stuff around the universe...

Edited by Fenixp

This looks decent. Is there any sort of a story attached to it?

It has a story. People say it's not very good. I have no idea as I have only done a couple of story missions. A bit of a discussion over here if you're interested - along with a trailer a couple of posts earlier. And yes, the soundtrack is stellar.