Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

I will valiantly fight a (losing) battle against the incoming tide of XCOM 2 screenies.

istNZO5.jpg

6iRgp5d.jpg

HEw8DKw.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Slithered 'round the wrong rock formation, did you?

UX9kXho.jpg

Concealed ADVENT XCOM Turret

Tcq5lgQ.jpg

XCOM Turret, XCOM Turret does whatever XCOM Turret does

w4k8ox1.jpg

Lootin'

iByGNaB.jpg

Guess who will miss this shot...

tFJxFUL.jpg

The problem with destructible terrain. The enemy can blow it up too.

DfAoAui.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Posting more XCOM 2 screenshots, so Keyrock can post more Agatha Christie ones

This series is titled "The winner takes the enemy's head. And with it their XP. In the end there can be only one. May it be the XCOM Ranger."

EIppEcT.jpg

WtyHSCI.jpg

FCwI4Mc.jpg

0s2XNFi.jpg

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I will valiantly fight a (losing) battle against the incoming tide of XCOM 2 screenies.

I'll post an XCOM 1 screenshot then. :p

I detected a rather large alien congregation inside the meat factory, so rather than a close range breach (CLOSE RANGE?!?!) I opted to park my squad on the neighbouring building and blow open the garage door with a grenade. This next part wasn't planned, but somehow none of the aliens actually activated, and I had a beautiful, 100% accurate steadied rocket I could fire right into this little tea party. I may or may not have cackled gleefully as I hit the button.

Incidentally the aliens there are a pretty diverse bunch - I count a Mechtoid, two Sectoids, three Floaters, two Drones and a Muton- a wonderful example of racial harmony up to and including the point at which they all exploded. Well, actually one Sectoid survived the ordeal, so I kidnapped him instead.

WxsJLi9.jpg

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Are there more mustache related achievements in the game?

There are non-moustache related achievements in the game?

Yes and yes.

YKWALZq.png

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

P0tkstiE80q8AlatByOc2Q_0_0.jpg

Was this screenie taken on Nov 1st?  Is she celebrating Dia de los Muertos?

Bonus Points if she says, in the female equivalent of raspy hardboiled protagonist voice, "For me, every day is the Day of the Dead."  Then she tosses a lit cigarette into a stream of gasoline and walks nonchalantly away from the giant explosion behind her.

That's a free one, Hollywood, you can use that no charge.  You're welcome.  ;)

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸