Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

The blue Light Armour is nice. Two formulas is great. And the wyrdstone haul make that mission more than worth it.

Question: you are using the default colours?

For most units yes, if I get multiple of the same type of Hero/Leader I give them different colours (did it the other way around for the Sister-Superior since she was my first but I changed her colours but she is the exception). Since I'm colourblind (red/green) I don't generally have the inclination to change default colours unless they're truly horrendous, I'm kinda liable to make it much much worse ;)

After defeating the mole rats, I have a plague cure and a robot scientist companion.  And an elevator up to the front of the base which...no one seems to have ever noticed given their surprise about the whole secret other vault.
Note to Self: No muzak in elevator.  One win for the Apocalypse?
Fallout-4_20151119072609-2mwlp31-e144917

Running around the wasteland...again.
Note to Self: Guess this town wasn't big enough for the two of us, Dead Eye...
Fallout-4_20151119180849-17hl6cr-e144917

Found my way to a new town, Goodneighbor.  There I found a place called "The Memory Den"...I could relive some of those pre-war times.  What bad could happen?
Note to Self: This.
Fallout-4_20151119223741-1jb4gjn-e144917

Oh look, its hubby and Shaun! ...about to be killed again...
Note to Self: I hate the Memory Den so much right now.
Fallout-4_20151119223758-22nysj9-e144917

Recovering in the Memory Den, I met a pre-war ghoul and Silver Shroud fan who said that Hubris comics had some loot worth checking out. Right now, not looking so encouraging.
Note to Self: Maybe I shouldn't run after every item some random person suggests might be worth something and is conveniently hidden in a wasteland lair full of mole-rats, feral ghouls, super-mutants, Yao-gui, general death, etc.?
Fallout-4_20151120080057-2ew3g3a-e144917

The Feral Ghoul Strikes! Or I guess more accurately is stricken by my bullets.
Note to Self: "The Feral Ghoul Strikes" would have been a great name for a comic book.
Fallout-4_20151120080113-zt6xne-e1449172

On the top floor, I found a Grognak the Barbarian costume.
Note to Self: Rule 63
Fallout-4_20151120195957-276vf5q-e144917

And the coveted limited edition Silver Shroud screen worn outfit & silver machine gun!
Note to Self: Call now for yours and avoid disappointment and future regret!
Fallout-4_20151120195854-yr31y5-e1449172

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Bound by Flame

My character Grishka, though being able to name your character seems pointless when everybody just calls you Vulcan anyway.

GMctKKW.jpg

Getting my demon on.  My plan is to go all out demon and all out evil on all my choices.  I look forward to growing horns and other cool stuff.

Qh2KCYl.jpg

Gigantor.

3TdzKEl.jpg

Gigantor from a little closer.

5rRYg90.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Jade Empire

i0wu0It.jpgOur Journey starts.

ZYk9GlN.jpgI got all them graphics! Maybe the rainbow is bit too much.

0fC4DDy.jpgI shall name this "Squiggly Cave" after the grand master Squiggly Man.

cFlzHN3.jpg Hello Deionarra... I mean random floating blue chick.

ImqE9Vy.jpgHey guys you cant just leave a burning corpse like that. What if something else catches fire?

6mTWR3V.jpgI shall name this "Mushroom Cave" after the grand master Mushroom Head.

Xoq03ry.jpgI told them not to leave the corpse burning! No one listens to me. :(

• Like 4

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Piper has some great agility and strength.

ScreenShot29.jpg

A good deathclaw is a totally destroyed deathclaw.

ScreenShot30.jpg

Damn, wish cars still worked.

ScreenShot31.jpg

Fallout 4 is full of depressing scenes, like this fellow who decided to end it most likely after the bombs struck.

ScreenShot33.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sorry about how small these pictures are.  Since they redesigned Miiverse earlier this year, I haven't been able to figure out how to save and post full resolution pictures from the Wii U.  :banghead:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

New Los Angeles

abhmkvs.jpg

Planet Mira (those are actually some of the more plain looking areas, I'll have to get pictures of some of the weirder fauna and flora)

E0qpUUW.jpg

CpWeRVr.jpg

Combat

Wguiwik.jpg

Tatsu, he's awesome

YYfgksm.jpg

J1dAMgl.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Jade Empire

59yeafj.jpgBring your daughteru to work day: Pirate & Slaver Camp. "Don't worry dear, those corpses in hanging cages on your right are merely sleeping."

itlf3Gz.jpg

Bring your daughteru to work day: Cannibal & Demon cave. "Don't worry dear, those people are simply trying to stay warm. That's why they are so close to fire. It gets cold without your skin."

oaIUwyl.jpgBring your daughteru to work day: Assassin HQ & Necropolis. "Don't worry dear, I'm sure no one here has any problems with child coming to see them working." And no one did. 10/10 best BYDTW day ever.

Alternative picture title(s): Bring your daughteru to the slaughteru.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

ScreenShot31.jpg

For a car that's probably been sitting there exposed to the elements for decades, those seats are in remarkably good condition.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

For a car that's probably been sitting there exposed to the elements for decades, those seats are in remarkably good condition.

Probably has the same preservatives that fast food has.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I have decided to embrace my inner ice cream cone.  I look lickably good with the new 'do and the shades.
Note to Self: That sounded less dirty when I thought of that in my head before saying it out loud.
Fallout-4_20151122160306-25ropvn-e144966

Ice-cream hair doesn't work well with hats. Also, I think these shades really work for me.
Note to Self:  I'm in such an agreeable mood.  Yes, I will do it - and look awesome in my shades and (unfortunately hidden) Ice-Cream Hair.
Fallout-4_20151124075756-151z3ko-e144966

Is the Supermutant asleep, or did someone kill him before I got here?
Note to Self: Will loot the body regardless.
Fallout-4_20151124140258-19nu0n1-e144966

Hmm, have I stumbled across some sort of weird Supermutant religious ceremony?
Note to Self: Perhaps I shouldn't intrude on what is clearly a private moment between these two fellows?
Fallout-4_20151122164628-2fmo200-e144966

Pew-Pew!
Note to Self: Pew!
Fallout-4_20151121090756-28uma5y-e144966

And then for good measure, I exploded everything.
Note to Self: And yes I *did* walk away in slow motion as the explosion burned behind me.
Fallout-4_20151122090834-scqufg-e1449668

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man