Pictures of your games Part 6

[apologies, forgot to post screenshots for a few days]

OMG! They killed Hubby! And are stealing mah baby!
Note to Self: Burning this face into my cerebral cortex in case I can actually get out of this obviously not a decontamination chamber thing.
F4_cryro1-1e8cu82-e1447768050600.jpg

Reality check - everyone else is dead. I've found a gun and am shooting giant radioactive roaches.
Note to Self: Reality sucks.
F4_valutescape1-14gvs1z-e1447768014646.j

Having escaped the Vault, it seems our little subdivision is still standing
Note to Self: I don't think a new coat of paint is going to help
F4_210-yufqsh-e1447768072893.jpg

Is that Shaun of the Dead?

Well we're kind of hoping he isn't...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Tired of that obscure game everyone seems to be playing?

Do not worry! Melkathi has your daily dose of Mordheim!

First off, something gameplayie: The Augur using perception to spot the traps next to the wyrdstone.

EAaextK.jpg

Three screenshots beating up the enemy impressive:

DVOCxvM.jpg

Dzrr2Oi.jpg

al4YazK.jpg

And the usual scenery, once more daylight:

0OYNlSF.jpg

sUURos3.jpg

rnNf05W.jpg

jp2iLD9.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Even though K-Rock posted Victor Vran screenshots, it does give me an excuse to post more stuff in anticipation of the FO4 screenshots. Need to preserve the balance!

94EN2p0.jpg

LHCRkYS.jpg

UCcuFJg.jpg

Jk9O6XW.jpg

2XfE15q.jpg

edit: just sorted all my Mordheim screenshots on imgur and apparently there are 104 of them...

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

So apparently you can cook radroaches now.  Cogsworth indicated I'd been gone for a little over 200 years...guess I am ready to eat anything.

Note to Self: Scavange wasteland for a spice rack

F4_cooking-2l07y7l-e1447768061659.jpg

Cogsworth thought it might be worth heading to town to see what I could find.  I found a dorkus who wouldn't help me build anything.  Oh and some other people.

Note to Self: Sturges is a tool.

F4_Sturges-2le7ape-e1447768025789.jpg

I've built some furniture in the ruins of my old home.  Here are my cabinets (bottom is clothes, top is guns ("Top Gun, get it Goose?)).  Also I found a hat.  Might have been Old Man McKeever's.  Hopefully the dust I brushed off of it wasn't Old Man McKeever.

Note to Self: Why did I collect all those hairbrushes?

F4_hairbrush_collection-123v5pe-e1447768

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hard West 

The overworld map

yGZ1EeQ.jpg

Sniping a sucker through a window.  The man taking the shot is on the upper floor but the view automatically changes to the level of the person getting shot at and only show an outline of the shooter, hence why that looks kinda weird.

YBQMhPe.jpg

Another shot from a higher level to a ground level enemy.

nVImkER.jpg

Shooting a sucker in the back at point blank range.  I ain't gonna lie, it felt good to do that.

BS1AUkM.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

My new Warband is doing pretty well so far, aside from the hero that lost a leg (which I haven't actually used since since I managed to keep my replacement standing since then) I haven't received any injuries that seem to have had a major impact on my Warband's performance.

I am struggling to keep the cash flowing though, I guess I'm playing too conservatively though my last game was better (I annihilated the enemy and got away with quite a bit of Wyrdstone and a total of 32 ducats. I unlocked another Hero slot now but I'm kind of loathe to hire a new hero (probably will just re-activate miss peg-leg).

I did notice that looting enemies when they are surrounded (yeah, I'm a real hero ;)) doesn't always seem to work, or I'm pretty bad at finding the "correct" activation spot.

I also figured out the "routing" problem from before. It was no bug just me misinterpreting the message. The message goes along the lines of "enemy routing check failed" which I interpreted as them failing the routing check and as such being routed, but it seems to mean that *I* fail the check to route them... So alas, miss peg-leg lost her leg entirely legitimately. No blaming a bug for that one (receiving the multiplayer achievement is a clear bug though since I haven' touched Skirmish, nor am I really planning to anytime soon, but they, free achievement ;) )

Screeny (link, because Steam...): http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/394424245410784697/DBB7C0B3B2B16DFD671295EF8C63562EFE49EFA4/

I went in rather tightly grouped scooping up Wyrdstone starting from the outer edge of the map and then moving through the houses into the center of the district. My enemies turned out to be another band of Sisters, so I knew I didn't have to fear ranged units (phew).

When I entered the courtyard I spotted their Matriarch, who then proceeded to charge my lone Novice, I think she quickly discovered the error of her ways because as soon as she engaged my Novice my Sister-Superior (Delma, often referred to as "she-who-brings-the-pain") came into view. Then the rest of my Warband came charging out of the nearby house (which conveniently had two exits) and quickly surrounded the lone Matriarch and started pummeling her into the ground. One of her Sisters tried to come to her aid but was promptly intercepted by my other Novice assisted by the Initiate that wasn't beating up the Matriarch (since you seemingly can only have a 4vs1, so they had nothing to pummel anyway).

Once those two went down it was pretty much game over for the enemy Warband, the remaining sisters still came at me but my numerical advantage was such that they didn't stand a chance, ironically the last one to engage was their Sister-Superior which lead to them not being routed due to her high morale* so I got the satisfaction of taking every single one of them down.

6-0 in favor of The Righteous Fists, managed to grab the most loot I've been able so far and only Sister Erla sustained a Light Injury, a resoudingly successful expedition!

*once I started hitting her there was a route check, which failed

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

Shootin' a prostitute at point blank range, all in a day's work.

HKV233j.jpg

I bought a scoped elephant rifle just prior to entering this shootout and boy was I glad I did.  Florence was the super sniper with that thing.  I camped her up on the top floor near a window and she was just droppin' dudes left and right, after she done disposed of the harlot upstairs at up close and personal range with her pepperbox, that is.  She also done got shot twice and didn't even flinch.  The moral of the story is don't **** with Florence.

2vxKkxL.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've a question about Hard West, is it purely linear mission based or are there dialog options, sidequest and a world beyond the action.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I've a question about Hard West, is it purely linear mission based or are there dialog options, sidequest and a world beyond the action.

From my post in the Hard West thread:

Besides the XCOM style combat, there is some resource management and a little bit of choose your own adventure, for lack of a better term, gameplay on the overworld map.

I haven't played enough to tell you how much consequence there is to the choices I've made. Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Hard West is a very pretty game.

Agreed.  It won't win any awards for graphical fidelity, but I think it's definitely one of the prettiest Unity games I've seen yet.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

With Sanctuary up and running, I've decided to branch out and see what else there was in the Wasteland besides Sanctuary, a Ranger Station, Vault 111, Kill-Crazy Raiders and an ass load of mutated animals out for blood.  This soon led me to an old soda shop.  Hubby and I ate here a few times when returning from visiting his parents; place has really let itself go in the past 200 years.
Note to Self: Probably don't want to drink the 200 year-old sodas. Not that I doubt Nuka Cola is still the same as it was back in my day, but that's kind of the problem, isn't it?
F4_Barter-2h6mtj9-e1447939784628.jpg

Thankfully, the proprietor trades in more than foodstuff. Time to unload crap! offer great deals to the proprietor.  To misquote Ben Grimm, "It's Bartering Time!"
Note to Self: Might get more caps for Raider outfits if I'd washed bloodstains out.
F4_Barter2-v9iovi-e1447940144561.jpg

I checked out their selection of fine pre-war hats:
Note to Self: Would have been less expensive if I'd not bought all the hats.
F4_newhat1-1v0imya-e1447939850442.jpgF4_newhat2-2d5iovc-e1447939899239.jpg

And the winner is:

Note to Self: The law profession's gain was definitely the Coast Guard's loss.

F4_newhatfinal-1x46rb6-e1447939928951.jp

And now it is time to resume creep-crawling through the wasteland.
Note to Self: Might want to see if I can salvage some knee-pads.  Haven't seen any football uniforms having survived the war yet though...
F4_sneak-1kntmkt-e1447940130757.jpg

So far I've only been traveling with Dogmeat & Cogsworth, so dunno.

Edited by Amentep