NFL 2015 Season

Gromnir

Lord, no kidding. They mixed it up with a new ad featuring a different caucasian clown wearing boxers and headphones, but ... no improvement. 

Wow, what a finish. 

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

mfw the broncos actually win (and without even going into overtime)

7548459d8f.png

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

See Denver.  Let Manning control the offense. He knows what he  is doing.

So, yea, Peyton's career is over. He cna't play anymore. L0L  His biggest perosnal problem is he keeps overthrowing his WRs. :p

*PUKE* running game and coaching *PUKE*

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Why do the Packers get a major offensive injury every time we play the Seahawks? Yeesh. RT, Bryan Baluga, out this week with an MCL sprain.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

We got a puntkkake going on in Philly.  The Iggles offense did a bunch of nothing in the first half, but they're only down 6 because the Cowboys offense didn't do much of anything either.

Edit:  Woot!  Blocked punt and TD!  If our offense can't punch the ball into the endzone, at least special teams can.  :biggrin:

Edit 2: And Romo is dead  ;(

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

45 yard Brandon Weeden TD pass?  45 yard Brandon Weeden TD pass.  Brandon Weeden's passer rating today is 149.7.  We're through the looking glass people.  Coke is Pepsi, dogs and cats living together.

On a serious note, Dallas won the game and they're in 1st place, but the season may be lost depending on how long Romo is out with a fractured left clavicle.  With Romo Dallas was a borderline superbowl contender, with Weeden at the helm I doubt they even make the playoffs.

On the other side of the field, the Iggles offense looked atrocious today.  Everybody played terrible, from Bradford on down.  This was flat out embarrassing. 

So who's the favorite in the NFC East now?  Dallas is not the same team without Romo, Philly has played horrifically and is 0-2, the G-Men have blown 2 big leads and are 0-2, and Washington is 1-1 but very much an unknown.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY. Except for the Cowboys having lost Romo in addition to Bryant now as well as Witten spraining both his ankles. Sorry about that, Cowboy fans. :(

Otherwise, Raiders hilariously beat the Ravens, Jaguars hilariously beat the Dolphins, and Packers won by 10, ruining the Seahawks' record right before they could beat the previous the previous holders'.

I wouldn't say today was great, exactly.  :p Hilarity, yes. So many little yellow flying flags I thought a flock of canaries migrated to the Bengals' jungle. 

Feeling good about Melvin Gordon, though, man has a motor and a knack for avoiding the first tackle. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Well...yeah, besides winning, no, it wasn't a great day. Packers' RT is gonna be out for more like 4-6 weeks than just one, Cobb is pretty beat up, Davante Adams got pretty beat up, Lacy is hurt (possibly sprained an ankle: no official word yet), Boyd got hurt, Nelson is still out for the season...

But hey, the Seahawks start out 0-2, and the Packers start out 2-0. I mean...heck, that's pretty great. :p

Oh yeah, and so many flags. Seriously...I saw SO MANY flags today.

Edited by Bartimaeus

The word round the Cowboys campfire is that Romo won't need surgery and that he's expected to miss 8 weeks.  The next 8 weeks for Dallas are:

@Saints

Pats

---BYE---

@G-Men

C-Hox

Iggles

@Bucs

@Fins

If Romo's recovery is on schedule and the Cowboys could go 3-4 or better during that stretch, then maybe they can salvage the season.  I mean, the schedule is manageable.  That bye week is a god send, the Boys will have their top woman beater pass rusher after that week and Dez will hopefully be fairly close to returning by then.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Well, at least Ron Mexico's not playing for us, but it's sure been a traumatic two games. At least we've got company in the basement. It's like swapping Jimmy Graham for Max Unger wrecked both teams. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Colts defense bad, Colts offensive line bad, Jets defense good, Jets win. original.gif

Whomever their GM is, they don't appear to be all that great at building a well-balanced team around Luck...wonder if it's the same GM from Peyton's days - wouldn't really surprise me, considering it's basically the same crap he had to go through for forever.

Edited by Bartimaeus

Man, Kirk Cousins was awful last night.  That was a winnable game for Washington, but Cousins couldn't hit the broad side of a barn yesterday.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Man, Kirk Cousins was awful last night.  That was a winnable game for Washington, but Cousins couldn't hit the broad side of a barn yesterday.

If he did hit the barn, I doubt they'd have picked up much yardage anyhow.  Barns aren't the best sprinters, even on an open field.

I'll be here all week, be sure to tip your veal.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I stopped watching after the Redskins turned it over in...the beginning of the fourth quarter, was it? Wasn't exactly what I'd call a fantastic game. :p