NFL 2015 Season

Gromnir

I thought Cutler actually played pretty well...much better than he's played the Packers in years past, anyways. Very competitive until the very end.

Peyton Manning, on the other hand...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I thought Cutler actually played pretty well...much better than he's played the Packers in years past, anyways. Very competitive until the very end.

Peyton Manning, on the other hand...

Yes, but the pick in the 4th quarter at the worst possible moment is pretty much a Cutler special (as well as a Romo special, for that matter).

Over/under on number of quarters until Sean Lee's season ending injury: 5 1/2

What ya got?

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ugh, watching the Cowboys in the first half is like watching the Cowboys from 2 years ago and previous.  Lead the game in almost every statistical category, except the scoreboard, because they can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I don't enjoy speculating on injuries enough to bother. :p

Yeah, Giants pulling off some witchcraft in this game. I might as well just go to bed and accept that Dez Bryant ain't gonna get three to four touchdowns to make up for mediocrity of having Peyton Manning, Steve Smith Sr., and Brandon Cooks this week. Oh well: Packers won, Seahawks lost (and in hilarious fashion), and that's all that really matters. :)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

So.. the refs want Cowboys to win. L0L PA CALL. LMFAO

Yeah, that was...  questionable.  I guess they got him for putting the hand around the waist?  I dunno, if there was a grab it wasn't much of one.  Certainly not PI in my book.  I'll take it, though.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

For ****s sake, can someone, anyone, on this team hold on to the freakin' ball?  Did they coat it in baby oil?

Poor Romo. 2INTS and neither are his fault. <>

Yeah, people are going to look at the stats and say "Romo self-destructing like always", except Romo is playing really well but his receivers can't hold on to the ball.  Besides those "picks" there have been a bunch of dropped passes by Dallas receivers tonight.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

OH MY ****ING GOD YEEEEES!  YEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

nfl_g_romo_300.jpg

Romo is a golden god.

Under no circumstance should the Cowboys have won that game.  You don't deserve to win when you give up 17 points on turnovers.  I'll take the win, though.  That is a gut punch of a loss for the G-Men.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

On the other hand, Dez Bryant broke his foot...hope that win against the Giants is worth it, Cowboys. ;)

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

On the other hand, Dez Bryant broke his foot...hope that win against the Giants is worth it, Cowboys. ;)

Yeah, out 4-6 weeks, at least it's not season ending.  On the bright side, it seems Randy Gregory only sprained his ankle, Sean Lee miraculously made it through a game without his body disintegrating, and the Boys are now only 3 games away from getting a top-tier woman beater pass rusher on the field.

Now, if I can get an Iggles loss (in spectacular fashion, preferably) tonight, it will have been a great weekend.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I have a strange like for Sam Bradford, so personally, I'm rooting for them. ;) Plus, with how terrible the Falcons defense were last season, a win seems likely, anyways.

Bradford can throw fairly well, but his body is made out of papier-mâché. 

Also, you're a terrible person for rooting for the Iggles.  :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I root for a lot of teams. Packers will always be my favorite first and foremost, and I'd never root against them...but I actually like all of the other NFC North teams, too...whenever they're not playing the Packers, of course. tongue.png Currently like the Raiders, Giants, Broncos, Eagles, Cowboys, Bengals, and Bills all for reasons one or another as well. Most hated are Steelers (most of all others, always, original.gif), Patriots, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Saints, Redskins. Probably a really odd list of teams to like and dislike, but hey, it is what it is. tongue.png Most others I'm more or less ambivalent about.

Edited by Bartimaeus

The Iggles offense was all types of out of sync in the first half, then they got rolling in the second half and looked pretty damn good for most of that half, then sputtered when it mattered most.  In the end, Iggles loss = me happy.

I won't be watching the 2nd game because I'm on the east coast and the late Monday games are on at a downright ridiculous time.  I'm not about to stay up until 1:30 AM when I have to be up at 6 AM.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Bradford's tipped interception made me sad. Reminds me a little too uncomfortably of his Rams days. :(

what just happened

the 49ers are supposed to be garbage this season

vikings are supposed to be close to wildcard quality

what happened

(e): on the other hand, packers are 1-0, and the rest of the NFC north is 0-1. that's a pretty nice change of pace from the past three years, where packers lost their opening game each year.

Edited by Bartimaeus

The 49ers didn't exactly inspire confidence last night.  That game was pretty horrible for all players involved.  Honestly I thought there was a somewhat decent chance the Vikings would lay an egg, and they did.  They are a pretty young team.

Bradford's tipped interception made me sad. Reminds me a little too uncomfortably of his Rams days. :(

That one definitely wasn't on Bradford, that was 100% on Jordan Matthews.

what just happened

the 49ers are supposed to be garbage this season

vikings are supposed to be close to wildcard quality

what happened

It's week 1, a lot of teams aren't at full speed yet; the Niners could still be garbage and the Vikings could still be wildcard quality.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

• Like 1

Go Chiefs! My mom's mom is buried within distance of Kansas City. 

Go Broncos! My dad lives in Denver. 

Boo Chiefs! Boo Broncos! AFC West rivals to the Chargers. I'm so conflicted. 

No I'm not, sorry grandma, sorry dad, the only team I hate more than the Chiefs and Broncos is the Raiders.  :p

All Stop. On Screen.