Movies you've seen recently

LadyCrimson

The Interview.

Spoiler: They interview Kim Jong Um.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

If they edit it right, I usually think shorter previews are better. Or at least can arouse market-viewer curiosity more, when there's less shown/revealed.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If they edit it right, I usually think shorter previews are better. Or at least can arouse market-viewer curiosity more, when there's less shown/revealed.

And it shows confidence in the product, otherwise you people might think you're trying too hard.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Jupiter Ascending - It was fun, dumb, and full of clunky dialogue. I was pretty drunk but I enjoyed it.

Sean Bean lives

All the negative reviews were scaring me because this is one of my most anticipated of the year. I've loved pretty much every Wachowski film.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Jupiter Ascending - It was fun, dumb, and full of clunky dialogue. I was pretty drunk but I enjoyed it.

Sean Bean lives

This is the type of succinct review I need.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Chocolate, it was fun movie about autistic girl trying to save her mother, I should watch more Thai movies.

Yes, Madam; kind of a schizophrenic experience, but Michelle Yeoh and Cynthia Rothrock made quite the pair.

Edited by HoonDing

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I saw the following:

Big Hero 6 - Essentially How To Train Your Dragon as a superhero film. That is about as glowing a recommendation as I can give it. Beautifully designed and had quite a lot of heart. Not perfect, but hugely entertaining and I recommend it, especially for people who have kids because it's fit for kids but never kiddy.

Oculus - Loved this horror movie. It wasn't actually that scary and had pretty much zero boo moments, but it was extremely tense and it had me guessing throughout the entire film. A lot of playing around with the nature of reality and perception. Ending was a tad disappointing but only because what came before was so interesting.

The Fault in our Stars - Thought it would be dreck like all teen romance drama, but it was surprisingly earnest and heartfelt and though it got a little manipulative to pull tears from the audience right at the end, most of it was great. Also, instead of bawling like a baby I finally mastered the one manly tear thing they do in the movies.

Take Me Home Tonight.

Why I watched it, I have no idea. It was late. In the beginning however I did spot Odenkirk and Michael Biehn in small roles, and that guy from Guardians of the Galaxy, which was amusing. The rest of the movie seemed to largely be an excuse to have a frame for playing a lot of 80's music hits. I like 80's music hits, but there needs to be more to a movie than that. I still think the best 80's movies (that were about what the 80's were like) were actually made in the 80's.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, Topher Grace. And I agree...didn't make a cohesive whole at all.

Jupiter Rising - Okay movie. Would have been better with less focus on actionm and more focus on the universe.  Also, better acting by supporting cast. Kunis did a good job despite the character not really having any complexity to it. 7/10

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Grand Budapest Hotel: Like almost every Wes Anderson film, I enjoyed it.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Jupiter Rising - Okay movie. Would have been better with less focus on actionm and more focus on the universe.  Also, better acting by supporting cast. Kunis did a good job despite the character not really having any complexity to it. 7/10

High praise from you. Isn't that the same score you gave your favorite RPG of all time?

PS

When is your NWN module coming out?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

It spawned one of my favorite music videos though

Certainly more entertaining than The Human League's original video.

well, to each his own. I liked Gyllenhaal's performance, and that movie is all about that, so by extension I liked the movie. it's just that there were so few good movies last year

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.