Questions to the Devs

I got a good one.

Say that you claim that Revan is a male,and that the first game ending was DS.

Will you see Carth on Telos?

according to a gamespy article, carth will be in the game.

Carth was kind of annoying at best....do you really *want* to see him?? :lol:

I have a question for the devs. Will Sith Lords end and not allow the player to continue playing as in the first game? Or will the player have the option to go back and visit other worlds once the game is completed? I found it rather disappointing that I couldn't do things like revisit Tatooine and mop up some sand people with my level 20 character, or go back and take over the Sith academy. Being able to go back and see what you have accomplished is a very fulfilling aspect of a game. Please consider not abruptly ending Sith lords with some credits, and forcing the player to start again from scratch. :lol:

Will there be any new face models for the player, and hopefully a broader choice?

Better still, will we be able to customize the character appearance?

My last question:

Will this game come on four or six CDs, or are you going to take a plunge into the deep end and release on DVD?

Will we be able to use different levels of force powers? For example, maybe if I'm fighting one opponent, I would rather use Force Whirlwind instead of Force Wave.

That is a very good question. I remember some of the NPCs or even the PC when you werent in control of them in battle would use different force powers or levels of the same force power rather. However aside from force push or whirl wind I can't see how that would be useful. All the other force powers are best used at their maximum strength (ie lightening, choke, heal, speed).

Will there be romance in the game? now i know what the 1337 fragmaniacs are thinking, and you are correct, i get no love in real life so i take out my romantic urges in computer games, now f-u

so will there be romance in the game? i loved it when bastila in KotoR fell in love with me and we had an romance going on, highly pleasing

Will there be romance in the game? now i know what the 1337 fragmaniacs are thinking, and you are correct, i get no love in real life so i take out my romantic urges in computer games, now f-u

so will there be romance in the game? i loved it when bastila in KotoR fell in love with me and we had an romance going on, highly pleasing

Wow. Have you ever considered therapy? :lol:

I think an important question was asked, and, not sure, but developers didn't answered:

Will you rewrite this stupid and idiotic AI of NPCs? :p

thanks

one more: will there be an opportunity to define default "attack mode" for NPCs?

Firstly I have a question. In some of the screen shots that have been released you still have the same selection of faces from the first game will we be getting different faces?

Secondly I have a suggestion, during the first game it was quite difficult to tell which data pad went with which quest would it be possible to have a frame for data pads at the bottom of the journal screen and when you click on a quest it would show the relevant data pads at the bottom of the screen?

I have a suggestion, during the first game it was quite difficult to tell which data pad went with which quest would it be possible to have a frame for data pads at the bottom of the journal screen and when you click on a quest it would show the relevant data pads at the bottom of the screen?

I think it would be best that datapads would just leave a message to some section of journal. In my opinion, datapad item in inventory is useless. Good point anyway.

Will party members be doing realistic things on the Ebon Hawk as opposed to just standing there like zombies? It'd be cool to see them sitting at consoles doing stuff or talking to each other. I'm sure somebody could utilize the computer room behind the c***pit. Or have people sitting in seats reading or have Jedi characters meditating. Basically have it like the Star Trek Elite Force games where everyone is doing something, even if it's just sitting down.

Also, will we be able to choose Revan's face as well? I know we can pick Revan's sex, but how about face?

Will party members be doing realistic things on the Ebon Hawk as opposed to just standing there like zombies? It'd be cool to see them sitting at consoles doing stuff or talking to each other. I'm sure somebody could utilize the computer room behind the c***pit. Or have people sitting in seats reading or have Jedi characters meditating. Basically have it like the Star Trek Elite Force games where everyone is doing something, even if it's just sitting down.

Also, will we be able to choose Revan's face as well? I know we can pick Revan's sex, but how about face?

That has been asked before and is still yet unaswered ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

its faster to encode one dvd instead of 4 cds (mostly because you do not have to track four disc and package 4 disc plus you have to break up the job into four parts 25% efficiency instead of one disc 100% efficient) pretty much time=money and the simmpler a process is the cheaper it is.

True, but packaging and shipping are minor components of a game's cost. I'm not sure how many sales it's worth losing to get that savings. 2%, maybe?

I don't know if this has been asked or not, but it's kind of a silly question. But...could you please do something about those other NPC's that CONTINUALLY WALK IN BETWEEN you and another character when you're trying to have a conversation. These NPC's walk in between, around and in front of you constantly while you're trying to talk to somebody else. You should've seen my futile attempts to try to kill these NPC's as they just wouldn't GO AWAY. The constant pitter-patter of their footsteps while you are trying to focus on something else was enough to drive me straight to the darkside. :angry:

Yes, the people walking around during conversations was really annoying.

Another annoying thing about conversations was how they would repeat certain phrases that didn't need repeating. One example I can think of is the Outcast leader on Taris whom I can't think of his name right now. Anyway you're talking to him and you say you want to ask him some questions. He then says, "Ask your questions upworlder...". The first time you want to ask a question, that's fine, but what about the third or fourth time in the same conversation?

are there going to be security cameras in facilities? one could hack into a system and use the cam in kotor- but i didn't see any in the game and they didn't pick my team up when i entered. have sec cams would make stealth an important skill as one would have to sneak & hide past them

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.