Questions to the Devs

Will the new game reference the Tales of the Jedi series, as did the first game? Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Andar and their stories were all from that series.

In fact, given that the dev team has mentioned the game will have a theme of the "mentor-student relationship", am I incorrect in drawing parallels to the story of Ulic Qel-Droma and Nomi's daughter, his student? Ulic was Nomi's former lover and an exiled Jedi who had lost his connection to the force after/during the fight against Exar Kun, only to regain it when Nomi's daughter came about looking for guidance. That sounds a LOT like what we've heard about the protagonist of the new game.

But isn't Ulic going to be a little old? He's a contemporary of Jolee, IIRC, and I can't see many of the teen players coming to grips with playing an "old fart". I, myself, think that would rock.

Pardon me. I forgot how rude you Earth humans tend to be. I'll refrain from sharing my inner thoughts with weak minded fools. Although, I am intrigued to learn that these forums consist of people that at least pretend to know proper Galactic speak.

We're rude? Do you have any idea how annoying it is to read something in ALL CAPS? Especially with no paragraph breaks?

Fortunately, you expressed yourself way better with your last post.

I'll refrain from sharing my inner thoughts with weak minded fools. 

If that original post was your inner-thoughts then I fear for your mental stability.

Anyway, since the devs are using the old-school "answer Questions" method, I don't suppose I could ask for details regarding said questions other then Revan's gender, could I?

Now, Imagine someone giving you the cutest puppy-dog eyes ever when/if you answer that.

The only thing you'll need to fear is my wrath you ant!!! Ah, anonymity, what a wonderful thing. My original post is my business. If I want to write 5000 words in caps, I will. If you're bored enough to read it, then that's your problem. I send my ideas to the developers and I keep them short and sweet. I contact them directly, because these forums are filled with idiots who waste time and space by posting nonsesne. I posted ideas and questions. I used all caps because i felt like it. If you don't like it, tough. I'm not here to make friends. (force kill)

Damn. I misspelled nonsense. Oh no, now someone's going to read my post and anonymously insult me!

No, I personnaly insult you. Posting in caps makes you look like a simpering 12 year old lamer. You don' t like people calling you on it, then stuff it and go to a uber strict Nazi regime forum like Major Geeks where all members are treated with 'respect' which actually means if you piss off a select few you're screwed for the remainder of your stay.

Do you understand me you c**trag douche hose ameoba resembling intelligent life? I hope so, it really sucks when people are too dumb to understand something said plainly.

P.S. My name is James Thomas Griffith III, I live in Grass Valley, California, you want my address, I'll PM it to you so you can come kick my ass or whatever you'd do to someone who insults you outside of anonymity. :p

Pardon me.  I forgot how rude you Earth humans tend to be.  I'll refrain from sharing my inner thoughts with weak minded fools.  Although, I am intrigued to learn that these forums consist of people that at least pretend to know proper Galactic speak.   

Do you feel hated? Gimp, it's a simple equation: you have to be rated to be hated, and you don't rate. In fact, you lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as a f*ckhead. So do everyone here a favor: Take that extra chromosome God gave and hop on back to the Bio Boards you pathetic excuse for a syphilitic swamp hog. <_<

manthing2.jpg

is jennai a boy or girl, because the name is a girl, of course this is Star Wars, but her avatar looks like a gender confused man...just wondering...

'It's' a Transexual 'female'. :ph34r:

;) A possible match for Atton Rand? :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

is jennai a boy or girl, because the name is a girl, of course this is Star Wars, but her avatar looks like a gender confused man...just wondering...

:lol: A possible match for Atton Rand? :ph34r:

<shudders> Jenny Rand! :ph34r:

P.S. It would crack me up if there was some sort of easter egg with a character who was Atton's wife named Jenny in it! ;) Doesn't even have to be alive, he could be a widower, but you pick up one of his journals or something, and his 'wife' Jenny is metioned in an entry! ROFLMFAO!!! :rolleyes:

:lol: A possible match for Atton Rand? :ph34r:

P.S. It would crack me up if there was some sort of easter egg with a character who was Atton's wife named Jenny in it! ;) Doesn't even have to be alive, he could be a widower, but you pick up one of his journals or something, and his 'wife' Jenny is metioned in an entry! ROFLMFAO!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah. Kinda like the mysticism in those Cassus Fett datatpads:

Jenny Rand - Is she dead...or is it alive?

*Reveals twist/shocker that Atton Rand really is Jenny Rand* :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

:o A possible match for Atton Rand? :ph34r:

P.S. It would crack me up if there was some sort of easter egg with a character who was Atton's wife named Jenny in it! :rolleyes: Doesn't even have to be alive, he could be a widower, but you pick up one of his journals or something, and his 'wife' Jenny is metioned in an entry! ROFLMFAO!!! ;)

Yeah. Kinda like the mysticism in those Cassus Fett datatpads:

Jenny Rand - Is she dead...or is it alive?

*Reveals twist/shocker that Atton Rand really is Jenny Rand* :ph34r:

:p:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That can be the twist for KotOR 2 :lol: It's certainly 'dark' enough to suit CA's tastes! :lol: