Questions to the Devs

Yes, that's something they had in NeverWinter Nights. Your Half-Orc Barbarian has a low intelligence. "Me no likey Aribeth. Me want gold. Kill baddies."

So, say you've made your main character into a jibbering idiot.

"Me Jedi Gardyun. Have shiny sword. Cut Sithies. Force with me."

"You shall not pass!"

I'd like this, though it couldn't be implemented seriously.

I can imagine having the same dialogue response made by the NPC's to stupid, vague comments by the PC, making it so if the PC is stupid enough he doesn't quite even know what he's saying. That would be funny, but it might not be realistic - people wouldn't normally respond without any hesitation or confusion. It would be sort of like Lassie, if you think about it.

Um, no. Not only will the base score probably be 8 (as per 3.* d&d rules) but I would assume the Jedi Council wouldn't have accepted students who were blindingly stupid :lol:

To answer the general question: yes, your stats will affect different aspects of the game, including some dialogue options.

SiO2

Um, no. Not only will the base score probably be 8 (as per 3.* d&d rules) but I would assume the Jedi Council wouldn't have accepted students who were blindingly stupid :lol:

To answer the general question: yes, your stats will affect different aspects of the game, including some dialogue options.

The morgan man is on a roll today...keep it up, and thanks for the info!

I'm not sure if you'd have any idea about this, but I had problems with my PC (fairly high-end, though running on a PCI video card) hiccuping in the first game moreso than the X-box version ever did. Do you have any idea if that will possibly be different in the sequel? Is the engine more optimized for performance in the PC version this time around?

Yes sir,

Devs these should be a non-intruding questions that ive wanted to know for a while so here goes;

1) You said previously that as your skill level increases so does your skill animations for a lightsaber...now is this a big difference in skill or very small (or something around the middle :unsure: )

2) Also who is the new soundtrack being developed/written by?

3) Will there be new ordinary melee weapons/saber hilts?

4) Does Revan play a large role in the plot or merely a cameo appearance? (may be a spoiler so if you dont answer its understandable)

5) And finally will the prestige classes alter the ending in anyway...leaving the ending scene into 6 differnt endings rather than just the LS and DS

Thanks in advance, yours sincerely

Jad'en with a sensible post for once ;)

Yes sir,

Devs these should be a non-intruding questions that ive wanted to know for a while so here goes;

1) You said previously that as your skill level increases so does your skill animations for a lightsaber...now is this a big difference in skill or very small (or something around the middle :unsure: )

2) Also who is the new soundtrack being developed/written by?

3) Will there be new ordinary melee weapons/saber hilts?

4) Does Revan play a large role in the plot or merely a cameo appearance? (may be a spoiler so if you dont answer its understandable)

5) And finally will the prestige classes alter the ending in anyway...leaving the ending scene into 6 differnt endings rather than just the LS and DS

Thanks in advance, yours sincerely

Jad'en with a sensible post for once ;)

I can answer some of those

1) It will be noticable, thats for sure

2)Mark Griskey

3)Yep

4) Well his fate is to be reveled in this game so ...

5)Hmmm. Dont know. Doubt it. It think the classes just offer different chooses in combat and character.

Read the FAQ to make sure to dont ask something already answered like question 2. :)

ohhh i got a good question.

Will there be powers where ONLY DARK or light side players can get. Like in the first game my character who had light to the top of the bar could sue force lighting and choke. If the side were on restricted us from certian powers it would add more depth and replaybility to the game.

Devs?