Questions to the Devs

The devs had said its something they wil be exploring in the game.

thanks for the info

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Devs will party members be moving and doing stuff on the halw instead of just standing there?

:)

Is that a yes, or are you hitting on him?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Its a yes

I don't know. You look pretty sexy with that avatar and all. :)

Its a yes

I don't know. You look pretty sexy with that avatar and all. :)

if John Morgan was winking at craftsman's avatar, then we know who came up with the concept for the white haired chick. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

if John Morgan was winking at craftsman's avatar, then we know who came up with the concept for the white haired chick.  :p

Have I ever told you that Yoda's ears turn me on? :)

When can I pick you up, sugar-thighs?

Another question. Since i dont know how kotor 2 will play out i will use kotor 1 as a example. Once i got all the star maps and did all the quests and races, i cound not get any more XP points. Will there be a source (arena) that will be a source of unlimited XP points?

Another question. Since i dont know how kotor 2 will play out i will use kotor 1 as a example. Once i got all the star maps and did all the quests and races, i cound not get any more XP points. Will there be a source (arena) that will be a source of unlimited XP points?

Doubtful. We want the goal of our game to be advancing the story, not min/maxing your character out.

SiO2

Doubtful. We want the goal of our game to be advancing the story, not min/maxing your character out.

Sorry, but i fully DONT agree with you. If you want to advance in the story read a book. If YOU want to MAKE the story, then play games. If YOU want to have a strong charcater, play RPGs. Thats the point, by me.

Sorry, but i fully DONT agree with you. If you want to advance in the story read a book. If YOU want to MAKE the story, then play games. If YOU want to have a strong charcater, play RPGs. Thats the point, by me.

I think something was lost in the translation...I don't think that's what JM meant.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So become a developer.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Hey dev's, I read some place that your powers and feats animation will get better the more you use the power or feat. what I was wondering was...

1. will you alignment affect how strong your power is (i.e. if your a DS will "Force Heal" restore less health than if you were a LS or if your a LS will "Force Storm" do less damage than if your a DS)?

2. Same as above but will your level affect the strength of your powers?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Hey dev's, I read some place that your powers and feats animation will get better the more you use the power or feat. what I was wondering was...

1. will you alignment affect how strong your power is (i.e. if your a DS will "Force Heal" restore less health than if you were a LS or if your a LS will "Force Storm" do less damage than if your a DS)?

Both will be the same as the first game as far as I know...

SiO2

Both will be the same as the first game as far as I know...

Cool! Thanks for answering my question.

AscendedPaladin.png

Albeit with FPS qualities... ;)

True, but that doesn't mean that it'll be bad as an RPG, althrough that remains to see. But after seeing the half-an-hour Yahoo movie demo of it, I defintively think the game will be good :).

I'm just worried by the lack of subtitles so far... :(

Subtitles are often omitted in previews/trailers to give the game a more cinematic feel.