Questions to the Devs

I hope you're all right. The pictures that i'm talking about are these:

Telos, as the walkthought video mentioned.

Dxun, as the official page sais.

Dantooine:

I'm not sure about this is Dantooine but it's a bit different from the other scenes, and the basic shapes of the surface lets me guess that it is.

I know i can be very annoying with my dissatisfaction, but i must share my thoughts:-)

and we had forests last game

And

• Desert
  • Big city
  • Sewers
  • Above and under water
  • Space stations/ships
  • Grassy plains
  • Underground tunnels/caves
  • Tropical islands

So whats left to do ? Lets see...

• Snow/frozen landscape/tunnels/caves
  • Swamps (Dagobah?)
  • Mountains
  • Something completely weird (like the last level in Tombraider 2)
  • Last but not least, ruins, preferably of a post-apocalyptic nature

Taris undercity being my fav. part of Kotor :p

Wonder if anything from the last list will feature in the game... ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You will see climate and terrain that belongs on each planet  :)

I suppose that means no deserts on Telos? No jello world on Dantooine? No cursed underwater on Peragus? Darn, your taking all the joy out of my life!

Questions, questions. . .And more questions!

1. Are you really removing some of the extra NPCs? That's quite a pity if so.

2. Will there be any chance for some special stuff for the MC? Like chosing what job you did on Peragus, a special trait, what planet you came from, etc. For some reason, I'd like seeing that. :lol: (Maybe Fallout and Arcanum spoiled us. Maybe. . .)

3. Will there be more inter-party conversations? I found the lack of good folks to talk to after level 14. . .Depressing.

4. Will there be a cookie for lightsiders, and a fancy leather coat for darksiders? And choices for graysiders?

5. Will there be more ways than two to finish quests? (Kill him with lightsaber, don't kill him and talk to him.)

6. How does it feel to know someone loves a game you made? :lol:

Thank you, and keep making the world a better place for RPG gamers.

Fnord.

Questions, questions. . .And more questions!

1. Are you really removing some of the extra NPCs? That's quite a pity if so.

2. Will there be any chance for some special stuff for the MC? Like chosing what job you did on Peragus, a special trait, what planet you came from, etc. For some reason, I'd like seeing that. :p (Maybe Fallout and Arcanum spoiled us. Maybe. . .)

3. Will there be more inter-party conversations? I found the lack of good folks to talk to after level 14. . .Depressing.

4. Will there be a cookie for lightsiders, and a fancy leather coat for darksiders? And choices for graysiders?

5. Will there be more ways than two to finish quests? (Kill him with lightsaber, don't kill him and talk to him.)

6. How does it feel to know someone loves a game you made?  :lol:

Thank you, and keep making the world a better place for RPG gamers.

1) If you mean the number of people you can find and bring on board the happy party-good-time Ebon Hawk fun-bus, then the number has stayed the same since I've started working here.

2) Not sure exactly what you're looking for here... what do you mean?

3) There will be plenty-o-interparty conversations

4) We have lots of happy little surprises sprinkled throughout the galaxy... don't know about no fancy leather coat though :)

5) Depends on the quest, but we try to allow multiple solutions to a problem for players to choose.

6) We haven't made a game yet :lol:

SiO2

Woohoo! Thank goodness you're keeping those NPCs. There was a thread saying you guys were cutting back on some because you couldn't handle the load. It sounds like you're making multiple improvements over the first KOTOR. You get a cookie. Hope you like oreo.

What I ment in question number two was something along the lines of:

Will we be able to choose a special trait (e.x: fallout. . .fast shot, small frame, etc,) and choose a background for our character (as in how in Arcanum you could have your character raised by circus freaks, a knifethrower, and they got bonuses to their character scores from all that.) Kind of like how all the NPCs get something nice and fluffy about them, Mira's rocket launcher, Atton Rand's STD, little pink lightsaber, and inability to be knocked out, each making some an ideal choice for certain situations. However, I like controlling Revan/MC in combat, and not using my NPCs unless I have to.

For example, My character has a small frame trait and fast shot. (My fallout character.) She fired faster, but couldn't aim. She could also dodge attacks better. And she was short.

The professional knife thrower's child on the other hand. . .Was missing a finger or two if I recall correctly.

So, will our character be special in any way? Remember. . .everyone is unique. . .Awwwe. Or maybe what's special is that we're just normal? :lol:

And you're going to make a game that'll get/is getting a lot of attention, for sure, and you'll all make people happy. What a great feeling.

Fnord.

Or maybe what's special is that we're just normal

Almost everyone I know has some sort of allergy or condition of some sort. I am the only one that I know that has no allergies, and for all intents and purposes is pretty much "normal," which by the looks of things makes me strange :rolleyes:

The Devs are back??? :lol::rolleyes::p

It's both shocking and refreshing to

hear from you people again.

Now that we've somehow managed to re-establish contact

with the elusive and elite creators of this forum let's do

whatever it takes to hold them till February.

It's a lofty goal and I'll need all the help I can get. :lol:

It might get ugly. Some of us may fail.

But that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Feats will be the only way to have the Fallout-like traits. There are feats that are unique to certain characters however :rolleyes:

Will there be feats unique to the PC? How about feats that can only be chosen during character creation? Approximately how many passive/non-combat force powers are there? Rough estimate.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

*pokespokespokes Akari* :rolleyes:

Will we be able to steal/borrow and wear other party members clothes? :p

*still wants Mira's outfit on her own character*

Unfortunately no. A lot of the base party member outfits are custom built bodies just for them rather than actual 'clothing' bodies. You will probably not be able to steal any of the unique party NPC outfits for your own character. Sorry. :/

-Akari

Will there be ways we can wear clothes over armor so we can get the bonuses of the armor with the appearance of the clothes? Otherwise it seems almost like a waste putting all the work into the default appearance of the NPCs when you're pretty much going to change them into armor so they don't die as soon as you get them.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Feats will be the only way to have the Fallout-like traits. There are feats that are unique to certain characters however :)

Will there be feats unique to the PC? How about feats that can only be chosen during character creation? Approximately how many passive/non-combat force powers are there? Rough estimate.

Probably. Probably. Lots. :)

SiO2

Feats will be the only way to have the Fallout-like traits. There are feats that are unique to certain characters however :huh:

Probably. Probably. Lots. ;)

Vague, but enough to make us think yes...with a slight chance of no.

Must be fun teasing the masses.