Questions to the Devs

You're both right ;) It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? ;) We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :) ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :) Nice future...

That's what the European Parlement is for isn't it, a way to get crap politicans out of the country? Shame the USA isn't a member.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Where are you guys in writing up the story? No details, necessarily, but I want to be reassured the story will at least be complete in concept by the time the game is out ;). Sketching stages? Are the character interaction dialogues planned out? What about they're subquests, and the side-quests in general?

You're both right :)  It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :p  We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :) ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :p Nice future...

That's what the European Parlement is for isn't it, a way to get crap politicans out of the country? Shame the USA isn't a member.

Shame the Serbia&Monte Negro isn't a member.We have them in tons :)

What a pity, cause we ll never get into UE :p

You're both right :)  It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :)  We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :rolleyes: ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :) Nice future...

:lol:

well, joschka fischer actually is one of our GOOD politicians... and he's off to parlement ;)

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hum! I'm an avid quicksave fanatic and hate shoving all my eggs in one basket (in case I mess up). Is it possible to make a backup quicksave? As in, when I hit F5 (or whichever hot key you guys bound to quick save) instead of overriding my quicksave, it creates a second quicksave and names my old quicksave quicksave2 or something so I don't lose it?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Hum! I'm an avid quicksave fanatic and hate shoving all my eggs in one basket (in case I mess up). Is it possible to make a backup quicksave? As in, when I hit F5 (or whichever hot key you guys bound to quick save) instead of overriding my quicksave, it creates a second quicksave and names my old quicksave quicksave2 or something so I don't lose it?

I am planning on implementing something like that. I'm not sure if it's actually anywhere on my schedule yet.

-Akari

I am planning on implementing something like that. I'm not sure if it's actually anywhere on my schedule yet.

-Akari

thanks! I love you!

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

-Akari

thanks! I love you!

:rolleyes:

who says love can't bloom on the internet?

-Akari

thanks! I love you!

:unsure:

who says love can't bloom on the internet?

'But can love bloom on the battlefield?' - Otakon

Now there's the question. :p

*pokespokespokes Akari* :)

Will we be able to steal/borrow and wear other party members clothes? :)

*still wants Mira's outfit on her own character*

Unfortunately no. A lot of the base party member outfits are custom built bodies just for them rather than actual 'clothing' bodies. You will probably not be able to steal any of the unique party NPC outfits for your own character. Sorry. :/

-Akari

*pokespokespokes Akari* :)

Will we be able to steal/borrow and wear other party members clothes? :)

*still wants Mira's outfit on her own character*

Unfortunately no. A lot of the base party member outfits are custom built bodies just for them rather than actual 'clothing' bodies. You will probably not be able to steal any of the unique party NPC outfits for your own character. Sorry. :/

-Akari

Rar :)

Make note to try to put that in KotOR 3 please? :)

And out of curiousity, why aren't they standard clothing bodies? I thought the default custom built bodies were the ones in the underthings? And will we be able to pick from different types of underthings in some future game? :)

If I didn't know how hard it'd be, I'd make some comment about body shapes as well, so I could play someone flabby and overweight, or other things. :)

Because its how the game handles models, the apperance is set on a .2da file were colums goverm what mesh is loaded.

If it was like morrowin engine it would be handed by the item saying what mesh could be used and the item mesh saying what texture to apply.

Reason of why its so damn hard is because how everything is hard coded into the engine, I say again that the Odessy engine is not a very good engine and other more capable engines sould have been used.

drakron.png

-Akari

Will we be able to upgrade the clothes so that they remain useful for a decent length of time? And if not, why are you even bothering with them? Clothes were a complete waste of resources in KOTOR1... Resources that could be much better employed elsewhere.

You're both right :) It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :) We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :p ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :) Nice future...

We do that in Britain as well. "Vote UKIP, and we'll send Kilroy away to Brussels- that's a promise". Got my vote! :lol:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

You're both right :) It's important to speak your own language well, but you are not from a sad little country, neigther I am. Have you ever heared anything about Hungary? :) We've just joined the EU and we've sent our most crap (crapest? :p ) politicians (or i don't know how you say it) to the parlament. :) Nice future...

We do that in Britain as well. "Vote UKIP, and we'll send Kilroy away to Brussels- that's a promise". Got my vote! :lol:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

^I think its clear we can expect great things from Mr. Somethingorrother. ;)

^You know, when I have a really strong point,

sometimes I like to post it twice too. ;)

Unfortunately yours isn't one of them. :unsure:

EDIT: (I guess I could've just said "De ja Vu",

but i've got six times as many posts as you, I

had to rip on ya.) B)

2nd EDIT: However, most of us probably don't know

any French.

Let me see

We've seen Dantooin, Telos, and Dxun in the recent pictures.

All 3 of them have dark green grass, and dark gray sky.

They're look great, espetially the rainy and lightning Telos, but they're look basically similliar for me. Those are 3 of 7 planets! Will we see sunny or snowy enviroments?

I know i only see the wrong side of things, but my favourite game is the 1st Kotor and i'm very excited about the next part of it:-)

QUOTE: "Let me see

We've seen Dantooin, Telos, and Dxun in the recent pictures.

All 3 of them have dark green grass, and dark gray sky.

They're look great, espetially the rainy and lightning Telos, but they're look basically similliar for me. Those are 3 of 7 planets! Will we see sunny or snowy enviroments?"

RESPONSE:

Sunny? Okay... check, that's Dantooine

Snowy? Most likely, no. But from what I've heard it's pretty

cold on the surface of an asteroid and that's probably the closest we'll come to the winter wonderland you seem to be hoping for.

You have a point though. Dantooine, Telos, and Dxun could be

the same planet on different days. Let's see what the devs have to

say. :unsure: