Questions to the Devs

This thread really seems to be a huge chunk of relatively few questions and a lot of chat.

Question for devs:

Do you really read all this or would you prefer that people create individual threads for the questions they have?

(Signatures: disabled) 

A couple questions:

I've noticed that one of the screenshots, of Onderon particular, that shows a city with tan buildings and similarly colored ground, looks a lot like a still from a movie set.  Is the CG just that good, is it a picture/model idea of Onderon? (for reference: screenshot 3 of 48 on the LA website for KotOR II)

Also: there's been mention of a lightsaber that is "your own", the main character's.  Will this lightsaber look different on the hilt, or just have some fancy color and/or stats?

The screenshot is from a flyby movie when the player travels to Onderon (or is it Onderon? :)). The city looks pretty much identical in game.

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Yay! I love you guys!

Now all I need you to do is implement my suggestion in the "Saber Styles" thread in the Suggestions forum (it wass Legend's thread, but I stole it) so that single wielding can be worthwhile, and I'd buy a $50 with nothing in it as long as Obsidian made it!

But I need to have KOTOR 2 first. :blink:

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

A couple questions:

I've noticed that one of the screenshots, of Onderon particular, that shows a city with tan buildings and similarly colored ground, looks a lot like a still from a movie set.  Is the CG just that good, is it a picture/model idea of Onderon? (for reference: screenshot 3 of 48 on the LA website for KotOR II)

The screenshot is from a flyby movie when the player travels to Onderon (or is it Onderon? :blink:). The city looks pretty much identical in game.

The city (if it is Onderon) is Iziz, I believe.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

A couple questions:

The screenshot is from a flyby movie when the player travels to Onderon (or is it Onderon? :p). The city looks pretty much identical in game.

The city (if it is Onderon) is Iziz, I believe.

isnt that the name of a jawa on tatooine? :lol:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together