Dragon Age: Inquisition

Blarghagh

I found this funny.

(video)

Am I the only one who wants to see the PoE forums taken on like this... :)

"beware the fury of a patient man."

yes, at the moment we got some promancers and codexians making the PoE forums a bit chaotic... well, and Gromnir is helping. but wait til release of PoE. wait and be rewarded with true insanity.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 6

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Really, more insane than decrying placeholder voice-acting, at the same time misattributing the owner of the voice, and repeatedly devaluing a named individual by demoting her to "chick" status.  

sadly, we guarantee it will get more insane.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Whatever happened to the OP, anyway, what's her name, Maria, if she was even a she, you never know. What does BSN have that we don't. Nothing. And yet everything. 

She comes and goes, I don't think she very active within this community but is on others. Go look for her there and beg her to come back.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Yikes.

People actually will pay MSRP $120 for a dressed up strategy guide??

Dragon Age Inquisition: Prima Official Inquisitor Edition https://www.amazon.com/dp/1101898216/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_x9qdub0N9HRR1

My Project Eternity pledge seems so much more reasonable now.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are interested in how the character creator is going to turn out, a peek has been unveiled on the official website. Mix and match race and class combinations and learn the different backgrounds for each of them here:

http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/inquisitor

• Like 3
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

I decided to pre-order this on a whim. I am getting my isometric experiences on PC, so this will be played on the PS4 as I already consider this an action rpg. The last BioWare game I bought was Mass Effect 2. Romances aside, I am willing to see what they can do with the game.

• Like 1

Fair play to whoever designed it, the website is great. Especially the interactive map.

Shame the lame, cringeworthy NPCs like Cole and the cookie-cutter backgrounds (Human noble? Sigh) are typical Bioware laziness, as some of the strategy / resource-management aspects look quite promising.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Shame the lame, cringeworthy NPCs like Cole

What wrong with Cole? If we don't count Morrigan and Leliana, he's the only somewhat interesting entry on the characters page.

P.S. And the elves... ugh! I mean, yuck! I mean, they were ugly in in DA2, no doubts here, but... yecch! BioWare just reached a whole new level of ugliness in character model design.

Edited by prodigydancer

Emo BS painted in thick, treacly dollops of cliché.

It's him, alright. :) But take one look at the competition. What we have there is EAWare at its worst. Starting with Cassandra (a failure of a character instantly reminding us of what was wrong with DA2) and ending with Cullen (anyone ever cared for that guy?) and some boring-to-tears-background-but-politically-correct-skin-color chicks. And the Qunary who was supposed to be their ace in hole... The Iron Bull... Wha? Wow, are you for real, guys? That nickname belongs in an X-rated movie. Even there it'd be uninspired but at least nobody would give a damn.

Cole doesn't look half-bad compared to the rest of the crowd.

Edited by prodigydancer

"Cullen (anyone ever cared for that guy?)"

Lots of people did. That's why he is in the game. People begged for him. You seem under the impression that the game was made only for you. LMAO

P.S. Cole is worse than basically all the others including Cass and Bullcrap.

And, your racism is hilarious.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So, including black characters makes one a SJW? LMAO

Why is their skin colour so important to you? Why does it matter? Just say they look boring to you but you decided tod rag race into it, and bash them for being black. That is racist. Just admit it. Don't be such a coward.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.