Dragon Age: Inquisition

Gorth

I'm sorry. Everytime alanshu posts, DAI gets 2.438 bugs.

I had a sig on the BSN. It read "For every copy of DA2 that you don't buy, I'm buying seven".

You have no idea how many people not only too that seriousy, but PM'd me about it.

People on the internet take pretty much anything far too seriously.

The only bit I didn't like was the masked ball, which harks back to that whole DA:O Ren Fayre style. The environments were really tight, though, I liked them. A minor point - the seawater didn't look quite right lapping on the shore (a bit powdery) but the overall vibe is good. I watched it in 1080 HD.

Ah, and as usual the music was good. I think the DA:O score was underrated.

Haven't played DAO in a while, but I don't remember the music being particularly noteworthy. Then again, it didn't make me clinch me teeth so it wasn't terrible.

Will have to play a bit of DAO after midterms.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I had a sig on the BSN. It read "For every copy of DA2 that you don't buy, I'm buying seven".

You have no idea how many people not only too that seriousy, but PM'd me about it.

:lol: that is genius, what was the general view of people who PM you?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Haven't played DAO in a while, but I don't remember the music being particularly noteworthy. Then again, it didn't make me clinch me teeth so it wasn't terrible.

Someone had to.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Someone had to.

Geez that was beautiful, beautiful and haunting  :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'd forgotten how stomach churning and buttock clenchingly embarassing that was, excuse me while I go and pour some bleach in my ears and eyes.

Edit: There really should be an interrupt available at that point to push her into the fire or have Dog tear her throat out.

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 5

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I don't think my character would really need help to murder Leilani as he accomplished it quite easily at the Ashes, however thank you for the kind offer Mr Volourn.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

but murder is a good excuse for getting experience points, ph47 l007, and affecting political change? take murder outta a crpg and you typically gots a substantial shortened game... though am guessing you can narrowly define as unlawful killing of a human to avoid many such legal (if not moral) quandaries.

as far as the reasonings we is invariably provided for wanton homocide in a crpg, doing so to stop the french girl's caterwauling is hardly the most egregious or immoral we has seen.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

:lol: that is genius, what was the general view of people who PM you?

Poe's Law is in full effect over there. You have to understand, they had a thread about the breakdown of Tali's sweat.

What is that exactly on her head?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

They released the Vivienne character kit.

To dress for comfort or purpose is a scandal—fashion and splendor are all that matter to Vivienne. Shower yourself in gold, let only the finest silks grace your skin, and wear a king’s ransom in pearls and silver upon your feet. Leave the stained tunics and rough cloaks to the commoners and their mud farms–a proper Orlesian climbs mountains in her evening gown, standing taller at the summit in her formidable high-heeled shoes.

How utterly moronic.   :facepalm:
  • Like 4

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

To dress for comfort or purpose is a scandal—fashion and splendor are all that matter to Vivienne. Shower yourself in gold, let only the finest silks grace your skin, and wear a king’s ransom in pearls and silver upon your feet. Leave the stained tunics and rough cloaks to the commoners and their mud farms–a proper Orlesian climbs mountains in her evening gown, standing taller at the summit in her formidable high-heeled shoes.

How utterly moronic.   :facepalm:

Always two steps forward, one step back, isn't it?

• Like 1

What is that exactly on her head?

Looks like a hat.

Vivienne_head_front.jpg

Looks more like a helmet.

vikinghelmet.jpg

Someone had to.

The song is lovely and very much in tune with some of the music I listen to. But holy uncanny valley, batman! ... watching the animation of the chr. "singing" while listening to it at the same time is ... no, doesn't work for me at all.
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts