Rosbjerg

Still haven't bought anything.  I'm tempted by the flash sale for Final Fantasy VIII (33% off), but my backlog is too large, I wouldn't play a game that large for many months anyway, might as well wait for a future sale where I might get it 50% or even 75% off.  I mean, I'm not going to start up another jRPG while I'm playing The Last Remnant, and I likely have somewhere in the neighborhood of 80-100 hours left in that game, knowing the length of a typical Squeenix jRPG and knowing my own playing style (take it slow, explore absolutely everything, talk to everybody, read all the lore).

Really just waiting for Cognition or Drakensang 1 at 75% off.  I've been good about not getting roped into something else by GabeN Claus.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The only thing I bought so far was the Skyrim Legendary Edition for 13€. The story and most of the quests are ****, but the graphic is pretty and running around as a big bearded dude was never so manly. I like the fur clothes.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Cool. Though, I hate darker night mods. Can I disable this somehow? Running around in pitch black is not what I call much fun.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Steam seems pretty overloaded now. Can't access my wishlist and it takes forever to access anything else. So far this sale all I've done is grab DLC thats been heavily discounted. The Wolf Amongst Us for 16 bucks was the only thing that I considered other than that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What zombies are free? Not that I care about zombies overmuch...just curious what's brought Steam to its knees. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What zombies are free? Not that I care about zombies overmuch...just curious what's brought Steam to its knees. :)

Valve made Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 free yesterday, for a limited time.  If you hurry you may still be able to get them, they're great co-op games. 

• Like 1

Valve made Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 free yesterday, for a limited time.  If you hurry you may still be able to get them, they're great co-op games. 

Ah. I think I already have those, probably bought when they were $10 a piece once or something. Haven't ever DL'd them yet. Don't think hubby has them, but since I can't load Steam's page at the moment .... :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I only saw L4D2 for free, but *shrug*.

I thought the steam announcement said both but I can't load the store page to check it either, guess it hasn't turned yet. That said, they incorporated all of the L4D campaigns into L4D2 (minus most of the banter between the characters) so you only really need L4D2 anyway.

Edited by Serrano

Grabbed L4D2 for free, and Tomb Raider for $5 off Amazon, plus the Wolf Among Us, episode 1 is on for free for Xbox360, so I grabbed that too.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Dark Souls is on sale for 6 €. More people in my friends list should own the game. :p

I can't stop you from buying it for me, but I think you could spend those 6 euros more productively than to give me a game I won't play, just so the percentage of people on your friend list who own the game goes up.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I heard good things about Dark Soul and it was only a fiver. I really gotta stop buying crap just because it's cheap though. I got Divinity 2 which lasted all of 4 minutes, making it by far one of my most expensive per-minute purchases.  I can't count the times this has happened during the holyday sales. Now they just sit there taking up space in my games list and reminding me that I'm a sucker.

I just wish I could remove them from my account. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Got Endless Space, I hope it's not a total waste of time.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra