What you did today

Rosbjerg

Thats what I did today. (Core rules.) Killing him the old fashioned way never gets old.   :w00t:

The good ol' fashioned S***-ton of Magic Polar Bears Vs Dragon.. Ah yes, brings me back. heh

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Thats what I did today. (Core rules.) Killing him the old fashioned way never gets old.   :w00t:

firkraag_deadmeat_zpsce881366.jpg

Man, I can't wait for an RPG with a similar complex weapon and magic system which I haven't played a hundred times before. P:E is going to be grand, I know it.

That UI looks strange, did you use a mod?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Man, I can't wait for an RPG with a similar complex weapon and magic system which I haven't played a hundred times before. P:E is going to be grand, I know it.

No, he uses the EE.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Emptied the gutters and raked all the leaves on the front lawn today.  I'd have done it weeks ago, but the neighbor's ginkgo tree had held on to its crop unusually late this year, and I didn't want to have to go through all that twice. 

All the while my nose was running like a spigot.  Were it not so late in the season (and if a cold front weren't forecasted to roll in tonight) I'd have bagged off the chore due to illness.  But we got it done.  Now I'm inside, full of pseudoephedrine, and pondering what I can make for dinner without leaning forward too much. 

No, he uses the EE.

Huh. I'm considering getting it now. It certainly looks uncluttered. Is it the same for BG1?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thats what I did today. (Core rules.) Killing him the old fashioned way never gets old. :w00t:

No, he uses the EE.

Huh. I'm considering getting it now. It certainly looks uncluttered. Is it the same for BG1?

Basically, though this seems to be a slightly improved edition they are implementing with the next bgee patch. But, yes, it does roughly look like that, which is why I've been harping about the current and future UI work for some time. :)

Edit: he's in the special ability menu, which threw me off. Iirc it looks just like that.

Edited by Nepenthe

Hang on. This shows on Steam as 15 quid for EACH BG1/2. That's just not tenable, given I own about three copies of the variants over the years.

Oh well. Good luck to them, though.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Fell asleep on the sofa. Saw a dream in which a person, trying very hard to pretend they were a (fake) blond (fake) russian spam mail mail order bride, was trying to convince me that I had to decide between turn based and real time pause combat for Torment, based on a discussion on the Defiance forum about concept art futuring Moogles as a playable race in Skyrim (this forum discussion does not, to the best of my knowledge, exist).

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Hang on. This shows on Steam as 15 quid for EACH BG1/2. That's just not tenable, given I own about three copies of the variants over the years.

Good decision. Your old versions will be less buggy and it's easy to install a widescreen mod.

Today, I've been sitting here for 3 hours wondering what to cook.

We (fiancée & I) started talking wedding plans for real. I was trying to make the case to elope to Vegas. The fish aren't biting on that lure, more is the pity. She asked who I'd invite. My only one would be my brother who most likely would/could not come. Heck it only makes sense to me to do something unconventional. This is the second time are around for both of us. Our parents have all passed on. Neither of us is close with extended family. But she is more religious than I am so she really wants it to be in church. I was hoping for the Stratosphere or Treasure Island in Vegas. Maybe we could compromise. Does anyone know of any catholic churches that have black jack tables and an open bar? :lol:

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

We (fiancée & I) started talking wedding plans for real. I was trying to make the case to elope to Vegas. The fish aren't biting on that lure, more is the pity. She asked who I'd invite. My only one would be my brother who most likely would/could not come. Heck it only makes sense to me to do something unconventional. This is the second time are around for both of us. Our parents have all passed on. Neither of us is close with extended family. But she is more religious than I am so she really wants it to be in church. I was hoping for the Stratosphere or Treasure Island in Vegas. Maybe we could compromise. Does anyone know of any catholic churches that have black jack tables and an open bar? :lol:

London Zoo has wedding services. Seriously.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Does anyone know of any catholic churches that have black jack tables and an open bar? :lol:

Not personally, but as I was raised Catholic I'm sure there is one. Try Spain.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Wat? O.o

You need a license... for pets?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Wat? O.o

You need a license... for pets?

Same as South Africa, you need a license for all pets

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Even for a hamster?

I'm not sure? I know you need a license for exotic pets but a hamster isn't considered an exotic pet

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Good decision. Your old versions will be less buggy

What?

Or should I go full volourn, "why do you lie?"

Edited by Nepenthe

Bartenders are hard to get.. but worth it.. mmm

Also monday off, but working on a paper due this week, nothing too hard.. Just really boring. So I think I might end up procrastinating a lot..

Fortune favors the bald.

Hm, woke up from some odd dreams where I was deconstructing the Hunger Games trilogy (the books) and tallying good and bad aspects. Then had the haze into consciousness mixing the "wtf hunger games?!!" and trying to decide if it was Sunday or Monday...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Bartenders are hard to get.. but worth it.. mmm

Yep! Only managed that once, tbh, but that one was studying business administration... Talk about hidden depths.

• Like 1

But, why? It does'nt make any sence. It's not like you have to get a license for a child even, and they're the same thing. Feed them, make sure they poop in the right places, and if they misbehave you drown them.

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

But, why? It does'nt make any sence. It's not like you have to get a license for a child even, and they're the same thing. Feed them, make sure they poop in the right places, and if they misbehave you drown them.

ROFL

-Elwood Blues