What you did today

Rosbjerg

So I beat my personal record and made out with about 24 girls tonight.. The thing is we never even had to tell them we would donate money for every kiss I made on camera, they were just on board (ego boost right there hehe).. All in the service of a good cause though and I think we're gonna be sending about 400$ to cancer research.

That being said, it's pretty intimidating to make out in front of a camera crew and in spotlight.. But there'll be a youtube video at some point - I'll be sure to share it.

Of course I still went home alone, so not that awesome an evening. ;)

Well done Ros. The highest number I've ever gotten to was 3 in a night, and I didn't even raise any money. I did have a good time with one of them afterwards though.

All I've done tonight is have a drink and work on a paper.

Does kissing two at the same time counts as one? If so, I only have 2.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

So I beat my personal record and made out with about 24 girls tonight.. The thing is we never even had to tell them we would donate money for every kiss I made on camera, they were just on board (ego boost right there hehe).. All in the service of a good cause though and I think we're gonna be sending about 400$ to cancer research.

That being said, it's pretty intimidating to make out in front of a camera crew and in spotlight.. But there'll be a youtube video at some point - I'll be sure to share it.

Of course I still went home alone, so not that awesome an evening. ;)

Well done Ros. The highest number I've ever gotten to was 3 in a night, and I didn't even raise any money. I did have a good time with one of them afterwards though.

All I've done tonight is have a drink and work on a paper.

Does kissing two at the same time counts as one? If so, I only have 2.

You are a Smoker, from Left 4 Dead, and I claim my 5 pounds.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Although being a-social doesn't help in the least.

No and it's often a strong contributor. If I need to be social and don't want to go to a club, I go to danceclasses, yoga or some group activity thing. It's very important to remember being around people and especially the opposite sex.

Fortune favors the bald.

Played with my new PlayStation Vita. It's some really sexy hardware. I've got ~15 games to play thanks to PS+ and I have some unplayed PSP games. I won't need to buy many games to keep me occupied. Basically, I will only buy rpgs.

No and it's often a strong contributor. If I need to be social and don't want to go to a club, I go to danceclasses, yoga or some group activity thing. It's very important to remember being around people and especially the opposite sex.

Things that really help with having a get-out social life -  disposable funds to pay for travel to and from locations, and to gain entry into clubs, pubs, dance classes, etc.

I know I have some slight issue because I pretty much grew up with that core group of friends through school, but where I've been at home looking after mom the last decade I haven't really encountered many "new" people.  While that core group have all gotten jobs where they meet new people, are out doing various hobbies that have expanded their circles of friends, and the natural evolution of doing "other stuff". Thus what used to be meeting up a couple of times a week has turned into more like once a month or more..

Heh. Half the people I know nowadays are in other countries that I've only chatted to via the internet. If I'm not careful most weeks, the only people I talk to verbally are family members, the pharmacist when I'm picking up mom's prescriptions, possibly tellers at the supermarket when doing the groceries, and the occasional person on "work-related" matters whose trying to help me get my cv in order.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Things that really help with having a get-out social life -  disposable funds to pay for travel to and from locations, and to gain entry into clubs, pubs, dance classes, etc.

I know I have some slight issue because I pretty much grew up with that core group of friends through school, but where I've been at home looking after mom the last decade I haven't really encountered many "new" people.  While that core group have all gotten jobs where they meet new people, are out doing various hobbies that have expanded their circles of friends, and the natural evolution of doing "other stuff". Thus what used to be meeting up a couple of times a week has turned into more like once a month or more..

Heh. Half the people I know nowadays are in other countries that I've only chatted to via the internet. If I'm not careful most weeks, the only people I talk to verbally are family members, the pharmacist when I'm picking up mom's prescriptions, possibly tellers at the supermarket when doing the groceries, and the occasional person on "work-related" matters whose trying to help me get my cv in order.

basically this is my issue, it's just that my job is right at the times when everyone else is to be social. So nights and weekends.

I've finally given in and started asking for at least one day to be free of any work what so ever, but it doesn't help that much.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I always had a bad case of moral hangovers, until I realize that everyone actually needs to see you screw up once in a while. Now I always go for what will make a great story.. 'Cause the people we tend to love the most, are people we've seen in situations we hope never to be in ourselves.. Be stupid, you only have one chance and it's usually a lot better to regret what you've done that what you've missed.

The moral of the story, you convinced me to drink tequila tonight. ;)

An approach to life you can't take as a trial lawyer. Or surgeon. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I don't know, the greatest story is often how you did your best for someone else.

Still, letting other people seeme screw up is off the books :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'm convinced that the only thing keeping me alive is my healthy mistrust of things like red lights and traffic signs in general.

People actually drive more attentively and cautiously in situations where there are no signs, signals or sidewalks and the roads are shared by pedestrians, as demonstrated in a number of European cities and towns.

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 1

Went out, worked, saw "Ender is crying", hung with my ex-roomie and her sister (no GD we didn't sleep together) got told that another girl wants to see dark world with us, checked my account and realized that I still don't think I got all my tips for last month properly.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Remembrance Sunday, so revisiting histories and reading Barefoot Soldier.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Crappy night, too expensive and ended up doing stuff on a basis of need instead of fun and want.

Also a 19 year old thought I was 40 and another thought I was 20 .. I guess I have a diverse look.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Went out, worked, saw "Ender is crying", hung with my ex-roomie and her sister (no GD we didn't sleep together) got told that another girl wants to see dark world with us, checked my account and realized that I still don't think I got all my tips for last month properly.

Too bad. Ros and his multi-make out night would have had nothing on that! :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Ok, the dev team needs to hurry up an finish Project Eternity. I spent an hour on steam and could not find a single thing that appeals to me. I ordered HoMM I-V on amazon this morning. I'm going to re-live the 1990s & early 2000's if I can get them to run on Windows 8.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Ok, the dev team needs to hurry up an finish Project Eternity. I spent an hour on steam and could not find a single thing that appeals to me.

Same here, I'm starving for a good game but there aren't any that even remotely interest me. ;(

What I did today. I role played a lumberjack and chopped a ton of firewood with my axe.  I'm surprisingly good at it. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I'm tripping on nostalgia. Remembering good old World of Warcraft times with buddies that has moved on or even passed on...

Wistful...

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

In another example of "Im getting too old for this s%#t", I have a ferocious hangover. My buddy and his wife stopped by last night and one fifth of tequila, two fifth of rum chata, a bottle of wine, a case of beer, and one broken cell phone later (my wifes), here I am. Already thrown up twice this morning. :x

When you drink lots of alcohol drink lots of water just before going to bed. (1-1.5 liters)  A couple of times I was so drunk I had to be carried home but I still remembered to drink the water. The next day my hangovers were almost non-existent. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I'm just going to point out that you don't need to be that stringent about the amount of water, don't force yourself to drink too much because that'll probably cause feel like vomiting. Just drink until you feel it's enough, any amount will help.

It's best to drink some extra fluids while you are partying. :)

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

The amount of alcohol required to give me a hangover is astronomical. I suppose that is due to me drinking roughly 1 gallon(or 4 liters) everyday.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm one of those aholes that can drink till I drop and then wake up 4 hours later completely fine and in a great mood. I've had hangovers about 4 times in my life (and not for a lack of trying).

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

...wife threw a bit o' a do fer me last night (40th is tomorrow), so had a few cold ones wit' friends fer the first time in a while...gettin' borin' in me ol' age, apparently...more's the pity... :p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

3 bottles of 93 % cleaning alchohol, two full and one 3/4 full, two packets of disposable spunges, another two packets of those 'nano' dustcloths, one packet opened and two used, another 3 larger ones for use on the floor and two regular floot cloths. One bottle of Ajax universal cleaner. One window cleaner spray bottle. One pack of wet wipes for monitors. One bottle of brown soap for regular treatment of wooden floors. 2 bottles of toilet cleaner, one empthy, one bottle of liquid drain cleaner, one bottle in pellet form (reacts with water). One pair of rubber gloves (unopened) one 'dust buster' duster, works by static electricity.

I really have to stop compensating for not cleaning my place by simply buying more cleaning utensils.

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I'm one of those aholes that can drink till I drop and then wake up 4 hours later completely fine and in a great mood. I've had hangovers about 4 times in my life (and not for a lack of trying).

You just haven't hit 30 yet.  Enjoy :)

• Like 2