Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

Now with new gear:

nFYiWx8.jpg

It's not as nice looking as the amazon gear, but the chain allows me to use pauldrons and the leather boots let me use greaves, so overall I have much better protection.  Cano got a padded jack and traded in his hood for a leather helm so that he can use pauldrons (though I haven't gotten him any yet). I also got a chain pants and a better weapon (a big ol' two-handed hammer) for Forgrimm, and upgraded Fayris' spear to a partisan.  I still haven't found a better single-handed axe/mace/hammer than Forgrimm's Wyrmslayer that my main is using.  I have about 150 gold left, so time to see if I can get Fayris and Cano better bows.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Letting Fayris use spears is kind of a waste since she starts with high dagger skill and there are some very good daggers in the game. Letting her spam Lightning if she's not using the bow (craft her the perfect soul bow) is best anyway.

Cano should spam Stars if ranged is needed. It recharges very quickly; otherwise he's more suited to throwing weapons.

Best axe is spectacular, you get it in a sidequest.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Letting Fayris use spears is kind of a waste since she starts with high dagger skill and there are some very good daggers in the game. Letting her spam Lightning if she's not using the bow (craft her the perfect soul bow) is best anyway.

Cano should spam Stars if ranged is needed. It recharges very quickly; otherwise he's more suited to throwing weapons.

Best axe is spectacular, you get it in a sidequest.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind for my next playthrough.  The first playthrough of a game like this is always a feeling out process to find out what works for each character and what cool gear is out there.  I kind of thought Fayris looked cool wielding a spear so I went with that, since I'm already invested in it, might as well stick with it.  Plus, I figured the weapon made sense for her since, in theory, it lets her stay further away from enemies.  In practice, it seems reach is essentially useless in the game, even though it does appear as a stat.  I usually do barely any casting unless I really need to.  When mowing through trash mobs there's really no need to do anything other than have everybody attack the same mob with basic melee.  Hence why trash mobs is a long standing RPG tradition that really really needs to disappear.  Developers, you've been making RPGs for some 30 plus years, can we just stop with the trash mobs?  They accomplish nothing except to add tedium to games.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Nah, it's a pretty cool setting. In fact, it needs even more roman stuff.

What's your build?

Finished the extended demo with this stats:

aZMJdQ.jpg

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I just wanted to check my mail and apparently my Rust monster is irresistible. :disguise:

NWO-0169a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have the first Drakensang (sp?) game and I never get past the first chapter for some reason. I always stop playing in the first town. It seems like the type of game I would enjoy, but I can't seem to get into it. I've started a new game three times in the past, hoping that it would engage me but it never did. 

I'll try another time in the future. 

Also Lexx, what game is that? Looks cool.

0AfNxTB.png

Gotta love the Monkey Island reference.  I love those almost as much as I like "I'm selling these fine leather jackets".

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

nwvqQk5.jpg

I have no idea what's actually going on, but visually to my eye, those two ladies seem to be celebrating a little out of proportion for gaining 3 exp. points. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

3XP is quite a bunch in Drakensang though... not as much XP going around as in most other RPG's, and that spider looks like a boss to boot.

One of the good things of the games (which in general, are pretty avarage).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

HIrlh3P.jpg

Should've been called Thundertits.

Pretty cool fight there at the end.

I thought my Thorwalian Lady Pirate was a rather large and muscular woman, but she made me look like a child by comparison.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Was trying to clean stuff out of my 13 chrs/alts in prep for Winter Festival today.

What's that you say? That doesn't look so bad? Well multiply the total number of slots in these two pics by about 7, or maybe 8, then you might understand. (most of my alts don't have extra Bank or the "big" bags" like these two but it's still a lot of ...stuff). One alt has an entire bag of nothing but collected dyes...

I have a pack-rat problem. Not just in this game either. *speaking in the tiny 'The Fly' voice* ... help me...help me.....

NWO-0173.jpg
NWO-0174.jpg

Was trying to clean stuff out of my 13 chrs/alts in prep for Winter Festival today.

What's that you say? That doesn't look so bad? Well multiply the total number of slots in these two pics by about 7, or maybe 8, then you might understand. (most of my alts don't have extra Bank or the "big" bags" like these two but it's still a lot of ...stuff). One alt has an entire bag of nothing but collected dyes...

I have a pack-rat problem. Not just in this game either. *speaking in the tiny 'The Fly' voice* ... help me...help me.....

NWO-0173.jpg

NWO-0174.jpg

I've never bought any bank slots or bags of holding.  I use the bank of mail stuff to myself and leave it in the mail for however long.  ;)

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I can't leave stuff in the mail too long because there's a limit to how many mail attachments you can have at one time (maybe 20 or 25, varies with how much is in each mail I think), and I have to have enough allowance to mail stuff back and forth between characters without having to login back and forth between them 20 times. :p