The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

Meet Steve Martin as Ruprecht.

"Excuse me, may I go to the bathroom first?"

ROFLMAO

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know, priceless! :grin:

I had the good fortune of watching this movie as it premiered a long time ago, and this sequence was plug-the-bodily-orifices-before-you-watch-it-funny.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Giroud's face is great there.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

982136a8-6c51-49aa-b81f-ebeecc17c817_ele

"Now nobody MOVE!"

• Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Last night out clubbing explained through gifs..

When flirting.. Remember to break the ice - as classy as possible.

6i8al6n.gif

My friend introduced his obnoxious, rude and very unnattractive new flirt.

YW4GvvT.gif

After 2 hours of free pints and 8 shots, trying to flirt with a 20 year old.

tumblr_inline_mm2zafMXC91qz4rgp.gif

So I went for a hot girl dancing alone - 2 other guys had the same idea.

4wgXLuy.gif

My buddy went for the drunk girl..

aOqyEQD_460sa.gif

and at 4am it became a little too aggressive for my taste..

seduction.gif

But at least I ended up with an early morning suprise bootycall..

WYHiDvd.gif

• Like 6

Fortune favors the bald.

I laughed.

They'd be a great at a football match

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"So Ben Affleck gets to go home to his mansion, polish his Oscars, kiss Jennifer Gardner, look online and say ' **** You Internet. I'm the Goddam Batman!'"

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

InCaseofAllNighter-Greece-muses-futon_zp

I like to think my irresponsible last minute all-nighters at 'school' are the reason I can handle impossible deadlines for work.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

More horror films need comedy immigrant eldsters. And by 'more' I mean 'all'.

EDIT: "Concern? Passion? ...Angst? Ennui? Gas?" LOL

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

What, nobody has posted this gem yet? Then its my duty to present to you the pickle surprise video!

Probably because it's so old hat.

Meanwhile, in the 21st century...

August 25, 2013. A date which will live in infamy.

willsmithspiritguide.jpg

Edited by AGX-17