The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

You work well with others and often fix problems quickly. Your romantic relationships are often bungled

You are Geordi LaForge

Geordi LaForge 65%

Uhura 50%

Chekov 45%

Deanna Troi 45%

Data 42%

Leonard McCoy (Bones) 40%

Beverly Crusher 40%

Will Riker 40%

Spock 35%

Mr. Scott 35%

Jean-Luc Picard 35%

James T. Kirk (Captain) 30%

Worf 30%

An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 30%

Mr. Sulu 15%

Hmm, I imagine if I wore miniskirts and rated myself higher on singing My Uhura-ness would have topped my Geordi-ness.

Also nice to know that I'd make a better Captain than expendable character. :)

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hm.

You are Jean-Luc Picard

Jean-Luc Picard 65% Will Riker 60% Geordi LaForge 55% James T. Kirk (Captain) 50% Mr. Sulu 50% Spock 49% Mr. Scott 45% Worf 45% Deanna Troi 45% An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 45% Data 41% Leonard McCoy (Bones) 40% Beverly Crusher 35% Chekov 30% Uhura 30%

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You are Jean-Luc Picard

Jean-Luc Picard 90% Chekov 85% Deanna Troi 75% An Expendable Character (Redshirt) 75% Data 72% Uhura 70% Mr. Scott 60% Worf 60% Spock 55% Beverly Crusher 55% Will Riker 55% James T. Kirk (Captain) 50% Mr. Sulu 50% Geordi LaForge 50% Leonard McCoy (Bones) 35% A lover of Shakespeare and other
fine literature. You have a decisive mind
and a firm hand in dealing with others.
picard.jpg Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like how they asked how many beautiful women I'd copped off with, but not how many ugly ones (more).

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

http://imgur.com/gallery/LH72K

oh god.. the humanity..

That gag is waaaaay too similar to the stuff I was reading the other day about white supremacists, dude.

-Elwood Blues

HughHeffnerCallout_zpsfdea5dc5.jpg

I remember this mysoginistic woman hating swine as an undergrad asking me much the same thing. I simply shook my head and said that when he could understand the answer he wouldn't need to ask the question.

OK, so I didn't say it that clearly, but you know what I mean. :)

-Elwood Blues

"Boy, 12, sought for sex attacks"

...Sounds to me like the most horrifying want ad, ever. Rather than a BBC headline.

I also misread

"McCartney plays surprise London pig"

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

http://imgur.com/gallery/LH72K

oh god.. the humanity..

"eggs or gtfo" :D :D :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy