Defense of Marriage Act ruled Unconstitutional

NOK222

I'm quite certain of my own. The thought of being intimate with another man does NOT appeal.

Not that there's anything wrong with it....  :lol:

LOL. Actually I was more leading into the fact that I've started fancying some very peculiar chicks recently. I'm hoping its a symptom of being creakingly single for two years.

I think the obvious warning indicator was when I realised I quite liked the thought of a bit of Josie Long.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^She looks like a lesbian.

Is there a category for men that prefer lesbians?

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Sure: frustrated

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I think I've said it before, but having dealt with hardcore feminists and other ****wits who refuse to get married because it's "patriarchal and suppresses womyn", I've come to the decision that the Marriage Act (in Finland) should be repealed and replaced with a gender neutral union construct. The word marriage should be removed from legal texts and we should bring back the good old "Naimakaari" (with current cultural sensibilities, a free translation would be "Act of Shagging"). :p

I refuse to get married because I think it's a stupid idea. All the gay folks getting married: welcome to hell.

My only vices are fishing, hunting (not popular sports among gay folks)

Is this actually true?  (I haven't really done much analysis on what the hobbies are of gay people - my assumption was that the distribution would be not a whole lot different)

Edited by alanschu

Is this actually true?  (I haven't really done much analysis on what the hobbies are of gay people - my assumption was that the distribution would be not a whole lot different)

I have no idea. I'm generalizing. I'm guessing they would not be popular among the really gay. The regular gay folks probably as much as any other.  

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I have no idea. I'm generalizing. I'm guessing they would not be popular among the really gay. The regular gay folks probably as much as any other.  

Is this actually true? 

:grin:

Of course its not true, I have several gay friends. There are generally 2 types of gay men. The gay guy that sees himself as a man but he is attracted to men and the gay guy that sees himself as a women. The former can have every single hobby that straight people do. Like hunting, fishing and playing rugby. But I know you are aware of this, I assume you are just making a point.

@ GB

You need to get out more my friend, I can't believe you have never met a gay person ?  :skeptical:

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I would have a BIG problem with that. Gay couples cannot demand their freedom then insist on robbing others of theirs!

This has already happened.  GBLTs have sued caterers, florists, etc. who've refused to provide their services to a GBLT ceremony based upon religious grounds.  GBLTs number amongst the special mascots of the anointed and this disasterous turn of events will just encourage more attacks against traditional, conservative Judeo-Christian mores and ways.

Good interview with [url=http://www.wjr.com/page.php?page_id=821#] former Sen. Rick Santorum by Frank Beckmann on June 26, '13.

Edited by Tsuga C

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I would have a BIG problem with that. Gay couples cannot demand their freedom then insist on robbing others of theirs!

This has already happened.  GBLTs have sued caterers, florists, etc. who've refused to provide their services to a GBLT ceremony based upon religious grounds.  GBLTs number amongst the special mascots of the anointed and this disasterous turn of events will just encourage more attacks against traditional, conservative Judeo-Christian mores and ways.

Good interview with [url=http://www.wjr.com/page.php?page_id=821#] former Sen. Rick Santorum by Frank Beckmann on June 26, '13.

The arguments that apply to equal service / non-discriminatory business practices don't (currently) translate to religious organizations (that said, I think most religious organizations have just skipped out on situations where it could have been tested, for example adoptions).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

That's not surprising GD as there is only an estimated 3.5% of LGBT in the US.

So glorious Iran remains only country without gay people!

Don't they hang them, though? That's cheating, surely.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm quite certain of my own. The thought of being intimate with another man does NOT appeal.

Not that there's anything wrong with it....  :lol:

LOL. Actually I was more leading into the fact that I've started fancying some very peculiar chicks recently. I'm hoping its a symptom of being creakingly single for two years.

I think the obvious warning indicator was when I realised I quite liked the thought of a bit of Josie Long.

Wals, you need a woman badly.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I think I've said it before, but having dealt with hardcore feminists and other ****wits who refuse to get married because it's "patriarchal and suppresses womyn", I've come to the decision that the Marriage Act (in Finland) should be repealed and replaced with a gender neutral union construct. The word marriage should be removed from legal texts and we should bring back the good old "Naimakaari" (with current cultural sensibilities, a free translation would be "Act of Shagging"). :p

I refuse to get married because I think it's a stupid idea. All the gay folks getting married: welcome to hell.

I've been married for 10 years, and every day has been better than the last.

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Like 1

I sense a HurlWife standing over Hurlies shoulder with a cooking spoon in one hand watching.

• Like 7

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I doubt that. I'm sure Hurlwife is a fine woman like my girlfriend who is always right and perfect in everyway and is in no way looking over my shoulder at the moment.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

Blessed is the slave that learns to love the lash.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Don't knock lesbians, old boy. Straight girls are for poofs.

-Elwood Blues

Dunno, it was majorly disappointing when I met a whole crowd of them in a club.The DJ is a lez so they were all her friends. A dozen or so chicks.

They were all ugly.

It did not leave me envious.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I can't help you knowing ugly lesbians.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

Hitting on lesbians is like trying to sell ice trays to eskimos. They don't need what you're selling!

Thomas Sowell

If you're lucky, some of them might be bi.