What you did today

Rosbjerg

There are many distinguishing features which separate a braai from a (British) barbecue. For starters the food is actually cooked. Secondly the men know how to make the fire properly. Thirdly, grilled or not, the food is home cooked and delicious.

Yeah its part of our culture :)

And to make things better South Africa and Samoa and playing Rugby at 5 pm so there is sport to watch as well 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Looking forward to an epic party tonight - I have an x girlfriend there, a fling and a flirt.. It's gonna get ackward.. fast!

Can't wait. :grin:

Since the first choice for this kind of situation - a bomb suit- is too cumbersome you are going to need an incognito anti-scratch anti-stab body armor vest. 

engarde_executive3.jpg

Good luck soldier! 

• Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Looking forward to an epic party tonight - I have an x girlfriend there, a fling and a flirt.. It's gonna get ackward.. fast!

Can't wait. :grin:

Since the first choice for this kind of situation - a bomb suit- is too cumbersome you are going to need an incognito anti-scratch anti-stab body armor vest.

engarde_executive3.jpg

Good luck soldier!

He might need some protection for his face/head.

and/or crotch area..

In more ways than one, I'm sure.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

See, when this happens to me I just end up being very very polite for about 4 hours and going home more or less sober, but untarnished. Ros will probably end up being flung around in some kind of tripartite feminine salad spinner. Like a sexy lettuce.

See, if that happened to me, I'd have three women not talking to me :)

Though they may form a political party adn run in the next election with the slogan "Nothing is wrong. We aren't angry. But the thing that isn't wrong and the anger we are so not feeling are all Melkathi's fault".

Decided to draw some teddy bears.

For some reason all the pencils on my drawing table are wierd types: two 3Hs, two 3Bs, a 4H, a 6B and two Fs. What happened to the good ol' HB?

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

See, when this happens to me I just end up being very very polite for about 4 hours and going home more or less sober, but untarnished. Ros will probably end up being flung around in some kind of tripartite feminine salad spinner. Like a sexy lettuce.

See, if that happened to me, I'd have three women not talking to me :)

Though they may form a political party adn run in the next election with the slogan "Nothing is wrong. We aren't angry. But the thing that isn't wrong and the anger we are so not feeling are all Melkathi's fault".

Decided to draw some teddy bears.

For some reason all the pencils on my drawing table are wierd types: two 3Hs, two 3Bs, a 4H, a 6B and two Fs. What happened to the good ol' HB?

Ros walked off with all the HBs... ;)
  • Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

This morning I woke up with a hangover, sprawled out in some huge heart shaped bed covered in silk sheets, surrounded by three lightly snoring, manly hunks.

....then I woke up for reals. Sad panda.

But at least I always have the Benedict dancing gif.

2c890415.gif

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Handloaded a couple of dozen of match rounds and now my back is really trying to kill me ...oh, and my eyes hurt from reading the small powder scale. Making ammo is torture.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

After a weird Monday and Tuesday I was just told this night that it had actually been a Friday and Saturday; which explains a lot.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Drove a grand total of 8 people over the span of 7 hours (as a shuttle), basically spent most of it indoors waiting for them to show up.

Then drove a very short wedding party back to their hotel (nobody was drunk at all)

Got home to find my computer freaking out, to the point that my CPU was properly overheating (it kept trying to reboot which wasn't working). Open the case and find that, unlike my previous computers, this one actually needs to have compressed air blasted all over it's insides (it was starting to look furry). It's working now but I'm keeping the case open until I have the time to pull it out and re connect the fan in the removable side of the case.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Up betimes, and DEAR GOD MY HEAD HURTS.

Found a bar which actually does a good old fashioned.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^ I second that.. Very spend today..

oh and nothing naughty happened, everything was decidedly undramtic unfortunately :)

So now to celebrate my birthday with some well deserved military grade coffee.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

oh and nothing naughty happened, everything was decidedly undramtic unfortunately :)

Don't worry these evening's of hedonism have a tendency to present themselves fairly regularly :dancing:

Oh and Happy B-day :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Happy birthday :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Happy birthday! :)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Salutations Ros..

Enjoy these moments while they last.. The birthdays that celebrate yet another year of good life, wait until you feel it's more the birthdays are simply staving off another year before the grave.. :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Congratulations. 

Did you need any face/head/crotch protection yesterday?

I am going to have to face facts and drag myself to the supermarket to buy meat and eggs. And coffee.

And maybe some brandy.

No, not brandy. Bad Walsingham.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks guys.. and no I didn't, nothing happened actually. Everyone was calm and civilized. :) Downside of course was that I also went home alone heh.

Why is that a downside, going home alone means no chance of you letting in someone that would kill/rob you later. Always look at the bright side!

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I am going to have to face facts and drag myself to the supermarket to buy meat and eggs. And coffee.

And maybe some brandy.

No, not brandy. Bad Walsingham.

No , not brandy. Port.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Happy Birthday Ros!

A bit hungover from last night but nothing too bad. Craving something greasy and cheesy though

How about Olivia Newton John?

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues