What you did today

Rosbjerg

She does. They almost always do.. but it has to seem like "an accident" - so plenty of wine etc.

Well... this situation has the potential to be... icky, We were together for about a year. It was right after I was in that car accident. My life was in total ruins, I had just lost my job, then the accident, my whole savings was just about wiped out, and I has having some real issues with depression following the accident and I was self medicating with booze. Anyway she was one of the physical therapy nurses I was working with and after I was back on my feet I asked her out and it just went from there. We were both divorced and really into each other but she was looking to get married again and after my first go around I really wasn't. So that brought that relationship to an end. That was like four years ago. I have not seen her since. It's a little dd to hear from her out of the blue but curiosity compels me to see her.

I wrote her a nice reply and asked he if she would like to go to dinner this weekend. I was thinking here: http://memphis.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=memphis&cdn=citiestowns&tm=20&f=10&su=p554.23.342.ip_&tt=3&bt=8&bts=8&zu=http%3A//acrememphis.com/  

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I dunno GD, putting the moves on an ex is tricky business. In my experience, if they seem too willingly to have more "intimate" time or are down with more exotic stuff, something is up.

An old girlfriend got back in touch today. She asked if we could get together sometime. I hope she means that like I'd mean that.

The more relevant question is " what if you find you aren't attracted to her anymore"  :unsure:

Use the backdoor and GTFO?

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Besides general puttering around, dabbling at work, taking some phone calls, mentally preparing to steal my sister's room when she moves out and turn it into a mix of office and game room.. :shifty: 

Made a playlist of the complete Pirates of the Caribbean score and had that running throughout the evening.  Played host and made tea when a friend of my mom's visited so they could have a general chit-chat.

Didn't win the Eurolottery roll-over. Hey, when it's hitting the £150 million plus, you'll throw down for a couple of lucky dips for the sheer hell of it. What is it they say, you have better odds of dropping dead on the trip to get the ticket then you do of actually winning the jackpot.. ;)

Having a big mug of hot chocolate before I track down where the cat is at, and make sure things are all sorted and organised before I call it quits for the night and go face the challenges of Morpheus...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Use the backdoor and GTFO?

I could never be that rude, no that wouldn't be acceptable :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

She does. They almost always do.. but it has to seem like "an accident" - so plenty of wine etc.

Well... this situation has the potential to be... icky, We were together for about a year. It was right after I was in that car accident. My life was in total ruins, I had just lost my job, then the accident, my whole savings was just about wiped out, and I has having some real issues with depression following the accident and I was self medicating with booze. Anyway she was one of the physical therapy nurses I was working with and after I was back on my feet I asked her out and it just went from there. We were both divorced and really into each other but she was looking to get married again and after my first go around I really wasn't. So that brought that relationship to an end. That was like four years ago. I have not seen her since. It's a little dd to hear from her out of the blue but curiosity compels me to see her.

I wrote her a nice reply and asked he if she would like to go to dinner this weekend. I was thinking here: http://memphis.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=memphis&cdn=citiestowns&tm=20&f=10&su=p554.23.342.ip_&tt=3&bt=8&bts=8&zu=http%3A//acrememphis.com/  

GB what happened to you when mention an accident if you don't mind talking about it, I have read others talk about it but I obviously joined these forums after the whole incident occurred.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It's been so farking humid the past couple of days, I can't stand it. This isn't FL ... go away. :)

Resting in bed, chock full of Advil most of the day, to the tune of reality TV shows. When one is grumpy themselves, Gordon Ramsay's constant cussing sorta grows on a person after a while. Sorta.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

They aren't mental, they just don't want accountability in these matters.. They have to be able to rationalize it afterwards as "oh it just happened". So it's up to you to set the stage to let it "just happen"..

Given your credibility in these matters I am obviously taking notes.

Presumably, human rationality being what it is, It would be beneficial for unusual circumstances, not just - say - inebriation to be in effect? A drunken evening pursued by an escaped elephant is better than just a drunken evening?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They aren't mental, they just don't want accountability in these matters.. They have to be able to rationalize it afterwards as "oh it just happened". So it's up to you to set the stage to let it "just happen"..

Presumably, human rationality being what it is, It would be beneficial for unusual circumstances, not just - say - inebriation to be in effect? A drunken evening pursued by an escaped elephant is better than just a drunken evening?

Drunken escapades lead to regrets, regrets lead to denial, denial leads to accusations of rape and sexual abuse.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Drunken escapades lead to regrets, regrets lead to denial, denial leads to accusations of rape and sexual abuse.

That's my train of thought.

Though it hasn't been healthy for my sex life.

Maybe I should just change my taste in wimin though ;)

Still, you sound a bit like Yoda. Drunken escaped and regrets, to the dark side lead they.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

:lol:  All of which lead to great stories you can tell later!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You know...

post-21362-Im-kind-of-a-big-deal-on-a-fa

Extremely - if you can create a sense of "us", where you did something crazy/funny and now have some inside joke. That's gold. You both end up falling in love if you manage to pull off a lot of those.. Kinda like the male and female bickering heroes of a generic fantasy tale :)

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

Still, you sound a bit like Yoda. Drunken escaped and regrets, to the dark side lead they.

"Drink leads to drunkeness, drunkeness leads to beer goggles, beer goggles lead to dirty women, once you have a dirty woman in your jock.. forever will she dominate your destiny...."

I saw a one-armed hobo with a parrot on his shoulder on the bus home from the courthouse today (handing down indictments, don't think I'm some peasant headed for debtors' prison.) The parrot was real, and alive. I don't know why the bus driver allowed it, but it was there.

I feel I did a reasonably good job of making the aforementioned bird believe I intended to eat it.

Apparently the Femen girls were at the European Commission yesterday. Pity I missed that.

media_l_5937227.jpg

dese chicks?

TRARP3487744.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I may have to do something about these damned coyotes. I've always been inclined to live and let live and just tolerate their grill & garbage tipping. But they are becoming a little too bold lately. I was walking back from the creek tonight and I noticed a few of them pacing me in the distance. They usually don't come that close. A few nights ago they were growling at my dog from the porch. I put a gun next to every window and if they keep this BS up I'm going to thin out their pack a little bit. I like them a lot better when they were heard and not seen.

On that note I saw this the other day:http://youtu.be/tHPvvkgrY2g

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

Today I was off work so I decided to get pleasantly drunk.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm idly curious ... if you're sitting with your leg mostly extended/supported but relaxed, can you use your fingers to easily push that top part of the kneecap so it moves side to side by...quite a lot? It's like there's a flat shelled turtle moving around under rubbery skin. :lol:

Time for bed.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not a lot. With the thumb on the inside it moves slightly to the outside.

But right now I am still suffering from overexertion at the gym so moving anything is a chore.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Met up with a significant ex of mine yesterday.

Have coined (in my head) the term 'legacy ex' to describe an ex whose qualities and features you still look for in others.

She had grey in her jet black hair. I felt like a mournful old codger, just for fancying her. :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ow. I repeat, Ow.

I have no bloody clue what I've done, but something on the left side of my back really isn't liking me at the moment. half my arm movements and any forward curvature of my spine sends joyful spasms of aches and pains along that side of my torso.