What you did today

Rosbjerg

All of my friends are out traveling/away.. and then I realized I've basically not been alone for more than a day in the past 6 months.

Starting to get seriously bored.. I might have to speak to... strangers..

finale_3_zpscae54f61.gif

Fortune favors the bald.

Starting to get seriously bored..

Haven't you heard that classic line "only boring people get bored.." ? :shifty:

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I'd put on the official video, but it's lamely arguably NSFW.

Edited by babaganoosh13
  • Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Today I have been nursing a hangover. Yesterday I went to see Danko Jones, Graveyard and Rammstein. At least that was the plan. We ended up drinking so long that I missed Danko Jones and saw only few songs by Graveyard. Still, Rammstein was awesome as always.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

All of my friends are out traveling/away.. and then I realized I've basically not been alone for more than a day in the past 6 months.

finale_3_zpscae54f61.gif

Just be normal, you freak. :) Make some tea, eat biscuits, feet up.

I had to drag myself off to a meeting at the home of a guy I'm going to be working with. Had great food, but I'm death warmed up after my hangover. Back home now, so feet up, biscuits, tea.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

How you guys managed to conquer 1/4 of the world is beyond me..

Just be normal, you freak. :) Make some tea mead, eat biscuits grill venison, feet up.

There you go.

Fortune favors the bald.

Just be normal, you freak. :) Make some tea mead, eat biscuits grill venison, feet up.

There you go.

Actually, I was just closing the BBC news feed and I misread the headline

"Rosbjerg wins dramatic British GP"

:lol: :lol:

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^^ Dude!! Spoiler Alert! Aww, damn ... oh well, at least it wasn't Red Bull.

Sorry, man. They were already showing the highlights here about two hours ago. Thought it wasn't sensitive. :(

-Elwood Blues

There you go.

Actually, I was just closing the BBC news feed and I misread the headline

"Rosbjerg wins dramatic British GP"

:lol: :lol:

Pfah F1, real men drive nascar! 

Or GoKarts.

Today I'm semi "On call" for the better part of 9 hours. Technically I'd be at work for that time, but I don't have passengers so I'm just staying at home watching the scheduler for a passenger until 930 when I go in, wash a van and drive it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So if you don't get a call you're just chilling out?

-Elwood Blues

It's not even "get a call" everything is done online, so I've been checking the web every 45 minutes.

BUt basically yeah, then at 930 I wash that vehicle, take it down to the airport, and have two customers. Silly part is I'm still earning more than I would have at McD's.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Taking my old girlfriend out to dinner turned out to be a lot more complicated than I expected. She's still here! This is what Seinfeld called a dating decathlon.

Not complaining mind you. It turned out much better than expected!

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

^^ Dude!! Spoiler Alert! Aww, damn ... oh well, at least it wasn't Red Bull.

Sorry, man. They were already showing the highlights here about two hours ago. Thought it wasn't sensitive. :(

No, it's my fault anyway, sorry.  :blush:     

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

Don't you have any hobbies that do not require friends? Thanks to my time consuming strenuous hobbies I don't even notice that I'm alone most of the times.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Company confiscated my old dumb-phone. I'm now stuck with a smart-phone. I hates it already :(

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Taking my old girlfriend out to dinner turned out to be a lot more complicated than I expected. She's still here! This is what Seinfeld called a dating decathlon.

Ros's dating supremacy, counted by the amount of dates, is now under a firm assault by the veteran Guard Dog, who dominates all in the length of his... individual dates. :biggrin:

Must have been the phase of the moon or something, I don't think I've ever gotten a booty call from someone I wasn't "going steady" with, never mind two from two different women in the same weekend. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that, I guess.

Also, work computer's stalling every minute or so. I think this is 5 years old, it certainly is the largest and heaviest laptop I've ever had the displeasure of carrying.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Ros's dating supremacy, counted by the amount of dates, is now under a firm assault by the veteran Guard Dog, who dominates all in the length of his... individual dates. :biggrin:

Must have been the phase of the moon or something, I don't think I've ever gotten a booty call from someone I wasn't "going steady" with, never mind two from two different women in the same weekend. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that, I guess.

Also, work computer's stalling every minute or so. I think this is 5 years old, it certainly is the largest and heaviest laptop I've ever had the displeasure of carrying.

Maybe GD scores a few extra points for dating responsibly, recycling his dates. Ros seems to be into the disposable dates :-

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So you took the midnight train going anywhere?

Maybe GD scores a few extra points for dating responsibly, recycling his dates. Ros seems to be into the disposable dates :-

He does.. he does.. I'd say he lost 5 points for going for an ex, but scored 15 for the excellent..... landing. :brows:

Don't you have any hobbies that do not require friends?

I actually don't really have any hobbies.. hmm, good idea though.

Fortune favors the bald.

It's not even "get a call" everything is done online, so I've been checking the web every 45 minutes.

BUt basically yeah, then at 930 I wash that vehicle, take it down to the airport, and have two customers. Silly part is I'm still earning more than I would have at McD's.

Welcome to capitalism. Try the shrimp.

-Elwood Blues

Oh, and to answer this..  pure natural talent, mad skillz (MAD I tell you!), and the utter swagger and panache of a stiff upper lip, even in the midday sun....  :shifty:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The point is we didn't conquer the world so much as subsume the bits which weren't working.

-Elwood Blues