Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

Man, I hate my taste in music when I'm completely hammered...

I also hate your taste in music when you're hammered.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Would you hate my taste in music when I'm hammered if you were hammered? 

If I were also hammered - with respect to your size and strength - I would feel obliged to express my opinion by luring you into a large and elaborate mechanical trap.

Like some ghastly dancing 1990s bear.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

that was really nice!

maybe a repost

Edited by JFSOCC
  • Like 1

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Heh.  The Be Five.

Babylon 5 actors Bill Mummy, Andreas Katsulas, Mira Furlan, Peter Jurasik and Claudia Christian with some extra backup vocals from Patricia Tallman making up a cast band...

http://youtu.be/7K3DlfGJoQc

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

50 words for snow is a p.cool album from Kate Bush, imo. Wasn't listening to it yet this year, because there is no snow in germany and it doesn't fit the mood.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Something rather interesting for guitar aficionados:

Now I want to see one that tunes a guitar with a Floyd Rose tremolo!

Nice! Thanks!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy