Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

There is a new A Perfect Circle song. Can't shake off the feeling that this is just a sell out for the best off cd that's coming out soon, though. Just as the new Killers song was or the stuff from Nine Inch Nails that accidentally turned into a new album.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

There's a lot to feel dark about in this world. But the thought that random goons can make something this beautiful and open it to (most of) the human race...

That makes it OK to me. 

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There's a lot to feel dark about in this world. But the thought that random goons can make something this beautiful and open it to (most of) the human race...

That makes it OK to me. 

I just can't stop listening to these guys (they have more songs). They're the perfect antidote to the grey weather.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wow that is really crap. Those lyrics could be written by a kindergärtner. the singing is boring and monotone, and the actual melody is generic as hell.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

To be fair, she did the original song in mandarin.. so English translation is rarely going to be up to par on lyrics..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

What, do deep lyrics somehow change their meaning in translation to become "uh-oh oh yeah, baby"?

Edited by JFSOCC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

-Elwood Blues

What, do deep lyrics somehow change their meaning in translation to become "uh-oh oh yeah, baby"?

Problem is, the translator wasn't very skilled in the language, so he translated the vocals to "uh-oh oh yeah"'s and called it a day.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

---

This is for Raithe

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Heretofore unknown Internet music channel about which I've taken an interest.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Early 70s is far too young to pass through the Veil...  :(

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

I dunno, man. I kind of think of 73 as an ideal innings.

-Elwood Blues