Music, part 2

Rosbjerg

old thread here.

I assume you know Django Reinhardt, but if you don't - then please do yourself a huge favour and explore this amazing artist. He's able to play like this with a mangled hand - only using his index and middle finger - oh yeah and he survived WW2 occupied Paris as a gypsy simply because he was such a good player that the Germans couldn't quite make themselves kill him.

• Like 7

Fortune favors the bald.

Just purchased the Great Gatsby soundtrack. Majority of songs are fantatsic but there a few stinkers. I can't wait for the movie! 4 days to go!!!!!!

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Hubs and I used to use this song (The Thrill is Gone) as our joke relationship theme. ;) I'm going to be SO sad when he's gone from the world (Clapton too). At least the music is forever.

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

For some reason all I want to listen to today is Wu Tang.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The First Ever Music Video Made in SPAAACCEEE!!

- Also, Commander Christ Hadfield's farewell to the ISS as he's heading back to Earth.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.