Bioware does Warhammer 40K

^ Bio could work with that. It's like forbidden lurve, both mentally and physically. The Space Marines, having discovered lurve through the power of the Dialogue Wheel, would... improvise.

* Imagines ideas posted to Bioware Forums *

* shudders *

sonsofgygax.JPG

The romances could involve a lot of awkward hugging and dry humping cutscenes.  Come to think of it, Bioware seems to have some experience with that...

:shifty:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Space Marines dry-humping. Bejaysus this thread is heading downhill even faster than I anticipated.

Next, our Ork LI crosses the romantic divide with a Chaos Marine. In a tank.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Tsk tsk people. Have we so soon forgotten Love Can Bloom?

That said, I'm more of a fan of Love and Krieg.

Could swear I had a hot Howling Banshee on Howling Banshee image to share in my mess of a My Pictures folder though.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

A space marine romance:

His eager hands, shaking with barely restrained lust, slowly reached out to caress her voluptuous form. Oil dripping from his meaty fingers, he began to rub and massage every inch of her curvaceous form, his excitement building by the moment. His eyes wandering greedily over her body were suddenly stopped by the dread regard of her sight, with laser precision she held him immobile in her regard. Snarling he wrapped her in a towel of softest synthskin, wiping oil and dirt away from her slippery form, before laying it down upon his matress. Clumsily he slammed his load into her, grunting with satisfaction, such a tight, eminently right fit.

By he on holy Terra, Brother Magnus loved cleaning his bolter.

• Like 7

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

A space marine romance:

His eager hands, shaking with barely restrained lust, slowly reached out to caress her voluptuous form. Oil dripping from his meaty fingers, he began to rub and massage every inch of her curvaceous form, his excitement building by the moment. His eyes wandering greedily over her body were suddenly stopped by the dread regard of her sight, with laser precision she held him immobile in her regard. Snarling he wrapped her in a towel of softest synthskin, wiping oil and dirt away from her slippery form, before laying it down upon his matress. Clumsily he slammed his load into her, grunting with satisfaction, such a tight, eminently right fit.

By he on holy Terra, Brother Magnus loved cleaning his bolter.

:lol:

Nonek, you cray.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Ork theological debates.

Brutal but kunnin' or kunnin' but brutal ?

I believe (pun unintended) that Ork theology is whether you favour Gork or Mork more (i.e. cunning vs. brute strength)? Most Orks pay tribute to both and differences are usually settled with typical Ork pragmatism.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Tsk tsk people. Have we so soon forgotten Love Can Bloom?

That said, I'm more of a fan of Love and Krieg.

Could swear I had a hot Howling Banshee on Howling Banshee image to share in my mess of a My Pictures folder though.

Every time see this, I inevitably remember My Immortal. Warhammer 40k fanfics are one of the worst EVER. On general, everything fan-made in Wh40k that is not ironic and mockery is ridiculously awful, with few exceptions.

MzpydUh.gif

I........... Don't know what to make of this.

The certainty of Eldar/space marine coupling is horrifying, yet I cannot deny I would be all over any 40k rpg. 

I thought Space Marines were castrated either chemically or literally when they're turned into super men? They're also given powerful acid glands so no kissing either.

Actually no.

SM's are fully capable in that regard, they just don't have time or much interest...

And they also control the acid glands, so the saliva is acidic only when they want it to be.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Actually no.

SM's are fully capable in that regard, they just don't have time or much interest...

And they also control the acid glands, so the saliva is acidic only when they want it to be.

Capable, but sterile. But of course nothing is beyond Dark Gods' powers... In books there were slaaneshi traitor band called Violators under command of hedonistic Dradnought.

Edited by Cultist

MzpydUh.gif

Acidic saliva, seriously.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Actually no.

Capable, but sterile. But of course nothing is beyond Dark Gods' powers... In books there were slaaneshi traitor band called Violators under command of hedonistic Dradnought.

I don't recall ever seeing that in any bit of fluff.

There is nothing implying they are sterile...at all. Altough their offspring probably wouldn't have any gene-seed benefit.

Actually no.

I don't recall ever seeing that in any bit of fluff.

There is nothing implying they are sterile...at all. Altough their offspring probably wouldn't have any gene-seed benefit.

I have read about their sterility too somewhere once. No idea where though.

I can guarantee you that that's not the case, because that's the topic that was brought up numerous times among some 40K nuts and there was absolutely no evidence to support it.

Bioware has pushed forward with same sex romances, so I assume that will be in there too.  I wonder if the Adeptus Astartes have a don't ask don't tell policy?  I don't happen to have a copy of the Codex Astartes in front of me.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I can guarantee you that that's not the case, because that's the topic that was brought up numerous times among some 40K nuts and there was absolutely no evidence to support it.

On the other hand, imagining the mighty Adeptus Astartes, superhuman defenders of the Imperium, with their comparatively tiny, shrunken nutsacks dangling uselessly between thighs bigger than my waist does fill me with malicious satisfaction. It totally should be canon.

• Like 2

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

I see you people are warming up to the idea of a Bioware made WH40K game.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

On the other hand, imagining the mighty Adeptus Astartes, superhuman defenders of the Imperium, with their comparatively tiny, shrunken nutsacks dangling uselessly between thighs bigger than my waist does fill me with malicious satisfaction. It totally should be canon.

Well actually.... it's probably the other way around. Their members are proportionally bigger.

Not exactly the proper place to discuss the effects of being violated by a space marine (as per Slaneeshi Chaos Space marines), but the results are "man of steel, woman of cleenex".

That said...

If Bio were to do their usual stuff in a 40K RPG, the backlash would make DA2 and ME3 look like a insignificant fart.

I see you people are warming up to the idea of a Bioware made WH40K game.

Heresy spreads and consumes all it touches.

• Like 5

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Erm... I love 40K, but aren't most of the 'good guy' decisions anathema to mainstream morality?

Exterminatus bombardment, anyone?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Erm... I love 40K, but aren't most of the 'good guy' decisions anathema to mainstream morality?

I suppose it comes from the British penchant for cynicism and borderline nihilism. Take for example Judge Dredd ostensibly being a fascist and Gestapo-ersatz despite being the hero of the series.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Given circumstances, Exterminatus might not be that repugnant. Unless your Kryptmann, they tend to use that as a last resort when the planet and populace are doomed. Given that the alternatives are being eaten, tortured and your soul eaten or enslaved or just other nasty ways, not that immoral to euthanize people. Maybe.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I suppose it comes from the British penchant for cynicism and borderline nihilism. Take for example Judge Dredd ostensibly being a fascist and Gestapo-ersatz despite being the hero of the series.

You understand us. This is good.

sonsofgygax.JPG