Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

She's a cleric. Which in NWO = caster, no melee. Also, she's a half-elf. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

She's a cleric. Which in NWO = caster, no melee. Also, she's a half-elf. :p

And, as Drowsy Emperor already established, all elves are on crack.  Seems like LadyCrimson's half-elf may have inherited that particular trait from her elvish half.  My character, Murzush Gro Ruhm, on the other hand inherited all the best characterics from both halves of her heritage:

From her orcish half:

Strength

Toughness

Cunning

Fearlessness

Resolve

Devilishly good looks

From her human half:

Curiosity, I guess?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I like elves. Or at least, half-elves and their bonuses. :p

I also made what might arguably be the thinnest human great fighter.

NWO-0064.jpg

Which was largely in humorous "protest" against them mostly looking like this in games (forearms like treetrunks, shoulders as wide as a mac truck, even bulkier with armor). I just get really tired of that trope in video games. Besides, I suck at melee, so it's appropriate for my chr. to look incapable of holding a giant sword. Hardehar.
NWO-0065.jpg

I liked how my sword/shield chick came out best - shortened her legs so she's shorter but not dwarf short, not too thin, not too bulky - and you can't see it here but she has face wrinkles and a rather rotund rear end when she runs. Sadly it's doubtful I'll play her very far.
NWO-0066.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bought this helm using Seals of the Unicorn:

CPBQtqpl.jpg

I'm starting to build up a good collection of purples and blues.  You get a lot of Seals of the Unicorn in epic dungeons, especially when a Dungeon Delves event is happening.  Pretty soon Seals of the Unicorn will become useless to me and it will be completely about Seals of the Drake and drops.  Still don't know what Gyrm Coins do, but I guess I'll find out eventually.

@LadyCrimson - Your characters must do an awful lot of cardio. :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It's nice, but it still doesn't seem that different than the stuff I see in the stores, if you feel like saving up for those things. So pretty much similar, only a different (and faster) way of getting them? Are there actually any "uniques/legendaries" in this game? I know some of the bosses drop certain items but they just seem the same stuff with a special name-title. Maybe I just don't get what makes them special.

2vs22ra.jpg

zx0gt2.jpg

el614j.jpg

2qtx0kz.jpg

One of the best games I've ever played, but it's friggin IMPOSSIBLE!

I will never finish a short game on hard. Plus the Heroquests stories don't help you at all during your quests in the Gods Realm, it's all based on pure randomness.

• Like 1

I will never finish a short game on hard. Plus the Heroquests stories don't help you at all during your quests in the Gods Realm, it's all based on pure randomness.

It isn't random. It's based on clan magic, how often you have heroquested, how much help you are getting, the deity of the person undergoing the quest, their respective stats...

It just happens that in some quests you can proceed even with a wrong answer if your magic is strong enough but you failed the check for the right one.

It just isn't guaranteed that knowing all the right things to say and do will cause a quest to succeed.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It's nice, but it still doesn't seem that different than the stuff I see in the stores, if you feel like saving up for those things. So pretty much similar, only a different (and faster) way of getting them? Are there actually any "uniques/legendaries" in this game? I know some of the bosses drop certain items but they just seem the same stuff with a special name-title. Maybe I just don't get what makes them special.

I've seen people running around with "more unique" looking gear on.  I'm assuming those are the higher tier purples.  I'm also assuming those drop in the higher difficulty epic dungeons that require a really high gear score.  I also have seen some more unique looking blues drop, like a pirate hat, but it didn't have nearly as good stats as this helmet so I sold it in AH.  Item variety is still definitely lacking, though.  Supposedly it's something they're going to address, but I suspect they're likely more concerned about getting whatever is the next class out the door first (please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top let it be an archer class) and introducing another race (I doubt it will be full blooded orcs, but a man can dream).

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

since we're showing off our NWO chars, here's my lv 42 rogue main  :biggrin:

gameclient2013060223265.png

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

^ So rugged.  I bet he'd drive a super duty dually truck...  If they had working trucks in Fallout, that is.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"I'd really like my beret back please!" :biggrin:

• Like 1

All right, these random NPC names are getting a little weird ...

NWO-0067.jpg

And of course, that quality MMO chatter!

NWO-0068.jpg

• Like 1