Mass Effect Trilogy

Rosbjerg

Alan, I'm confused about this upcoming DLC.  The write-up also makes it unclear when it's set in terms of the story.  Please clarify for those of us who don't speak Priestley.

Sounds like it's content that expands the citadel that can be played anytime after the Citadel coup attempt and before the run-up to end game.

Thanks.

Though there's going to be more rage on the Bio boards once people realize it isn't set after the ending (ie. no post-ending Shepard reunion mission) like a lot seem to be hoping for.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How can they not realize it already? It's on the Citadel. The Citadel blows up in two of three endings. Hard to have DLC after the game there.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

How can they not realize it already? It's on the Citadel. The Citadel blows up in two of three endings. Hard to have DLC after the game there.

As the story goes.. <insert story>.

Everything can be rebuild of course and I seem to have a vague memory that it actually is in the extended cut.

(Signatures: disabled) 

The fact that you know more about the Reapers' origin doesn't change much about the fact that there's still a massive fleet of them invading.

That's one of the things that made me snicker every time I read somebody with a high military score saying they should have been able to refuse the options and just win with their awesome military. With everything you scraped together, you're barely getting the advantage in the battle over ONE PLANET. Every other homeworld in the galaxy has just as many Reapers there, if not more, and there are even more wandering around the galaxy to pick off stragglers. The Reapers are a literally unstoppable armada; anybody who really thought the militaries of the Citadel races, which had purposefully crippled themselves, could stop the Reapers were smoking something.

Which is kinda why Bioware had a problem; they wrote themselves into a corner there where they didn't really have any legitimate excuse for how you could wipe out an entire armada of Reapers.

The Leviathan guys seemed to have tech that could disable a huge reaper in one blow. Trying to learn how that works and potentially harnessing it seems like a better use of resources than building the crucible which no one really knows anything about. 

It seemed like a game changer to me. 

Edited by Azure79

How are you guys like the latest MP DLC?

I saved enough to unlock all the new characters, but when I tried to play, I experienced massive lag. At this point, I can only play solo MP games. :/

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

How are you guys like the latest MP DLC?

I saved enough to unlock all the new characters, but when I tried to play, I experienced massive lag. At this point, I can only play solo MP games. :/

I've noticed over the last few days a lot of lag.  I assumed it was because they kept throwing me in lobbies with people across the globe from me.

I've also noticed a lot of connection issues lately.  Last night it took me like ten minutes just to find a game.  Between getting disconnected, to the annoying idiots who sit in lobbies for unknown reasons for a couple of minutes, it took forever.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The Leviathan guys seemed to have tech that could disable a huge reaper in one blow. Trying to learn how that works and potentially harnessing it seems like a better use of resources than building the crucible which no one really knows anything about. 

It seemed like a game changer to me.

You would think. Until you read the title of the game and the name of the developer and publisher. ZIIIING!

Is the Citadel expansion going to be worth it maybe?

Nobody knows what it's going to be, so...

Didn't an article say the last MP DLC was going to include Co-op missions, like the Spartan Ops ones from Halo 4?  Or am I hallucinating again?

ME3's MP needed more game modes. 

ME3's MP needed more game modes.

It would have been nice if every MP DLC had introduced a new mode instead of just more of the same stuff.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Well at least it has funny bits.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So does it have Legion and Mordin or not?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

So does it have Legion and Mordin or not?

Mordin, yes, considering he's dead in most playthroughs at this point, unless you hate Krogan. But no mention of Legion, what the hell alanchu?

BTW, that party, when you say invite everyone, you really mean everyone. 

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

Well at least it has funny bits.

Can I call Exterminatus now?

Only until this (meh to spoiler tags, this time).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm without proper internet access until friday, and without my surround system until I get new speaker wires and a stand for my center... considering saving this until I'm all sorted, but probably gonna cave in and do it over the weekend...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif