Mass Effect Trilogy

Rosbjerg

I enjoyed the entire ME series. I'm a lover of fantasy primarily so I admit I wasn't one of hard core fans who had this huge expectation for ME 3.

Personally I think that ME 3 was a good game but the lack of a cohesive ending for many fans blurred there enjoyment of the entire journey, in other words the game received unfair criticism because of the ending. I think people over analyse this a little :ermm:

The only complaint I do have is that there weren't enough Romance options in the game :biggrin:

You are definitely right here, Bruce. My overall enjoyment of a game will allow me to overlook significant issues (da2), but me3 did the opposite...

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You can hack the game so you can romance everyone, but you stil lose a romance if you cheat - which is recommended since the game will crash prior to the final mission with 5 or 6 active romances. They are all pretty laughable by the way. Except maybe some of the dialouge with Liara Tasoni.

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I've not played ME3 since my Shep (John Noakes) died at the end of 2, but personally I just played that as silly brainless fun, it's just like Flash Gordon really, don't think just go with the power fantasy. It really helps I found if you're not playing nursemaid too much with the needy bunch, or talking with them at all really. Or planet scanning.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

The problem that I've have with it is that is Flash Gordon with delusions of being the work of Stanley Kubrick.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

At this point I hardly even remember the plot, let alone the names of most characters.

Same here. All i remember is that i paid too much for ME3 and that it finally had decent UI. If ME or ME2 had the same UI i might have even entertain a thought of replaying either. But as it stands  i will probably skip every Bioware game for the next decade. And the only game of theirs  i might replay is BG ( played enough BG2 and expansion pack to last a lifetime).

1.13 killed off Ja2.

At this point I hardly even remember the plot, let alone the names of most characters.

Same here. All i remember is that i paid too much for ME3 and that it finally had decent UI. If ME or ME2 had the same UI i might have even entertain a thought of replaying either. But as it stands  i will probably skip every Bioware game for the next decade. And the only game of theirs  i might replay is BG ( played enough BG2 and expansion pack to last a lifetime).

Mmmmmm, you treading dangerously close to contradicting yourself and losing credibility. A while ago during a heated discussion you said " you would never play another Bioware game ever again", but I suppose you meant new Bioware games and not the older IE which I feel is reasonable so don't worry about any judgement.

:biggrin:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I liked ME 1-3, but I'd say none of them ever really met up to my expectations after 1 had set them. 1 pretty much met my pre-playing expectations when I played it.

That said, ME 3 is an enjoyable game, even if I think the ending doesn't work and is a big unsatisfying railroad.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man