What are you playing now?

Gorth

Beat Mike Tyson this time!

Nice, there must be some satisfaction in that victory :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Just finished Alpha Protocol. I did not had so much fun playing PC game in a long time, the C&C are realy well done.

Will be playing soon as a recruit again.

Now I should finally finish The Last Story and that crazy 30000 kills Battle Trophy with Arumat in Star Ocean 4 O.o

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finished Chains of Satinav. I really liked it. I still think the Deponia games are their best.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Just finished Alpha Protocol. I did not had so much fun playing PC game in a long time, the C&C are realy well done.

Now I should finally finish The Last Story and that crazy 30000 kills Battle Trophy with Arumat in Star Ocean 4 O.o

AP is a great game. Definetly one of my favorites in a while.

By contrast I'm now playing Dead Rising 2 and boy does it suck. The main story is adequate, but this gameplay is horrible. The only good thing is that you can just spam kill those zombies out of frustration since the rest of the game is such garbage.

[DS stuff]

Yeah, the Utraen map was best. You can still solo it using LAN and just not adding anyone. Had crazy stuff like the cave of solitude which was a real maze, the secret chicken level etc.

Also I do like the variety of spells. Many games these days have far less. DS2 too. You have to to fill in earth/fire/ice etc. with resistances we have these days, and some just... don't match that system.

I remember a DS1 match where someone asked me "You're a fighter. Why do you have Mana Recharge cast"... "Mana Shield" "Ohh..."

Good days...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Still looking for my first serious game to play this year, with no luck. Tried the Mount and Blade Warband demo, and it's graphical corruption all over the place, and even ignoring that, I don't see a way to progress from the tutorial. I gather it's Pirates! on land which is the only reason I was inclined to try it, but eh, guess it's a bit too rough around the edges for me.

EDIT: In desperation I've fired up the SWTOR launcher just so it's there fully patched if I ever summon up the willpower to finish levelling from last year.

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

What is your trouble with M&B Warband?  If you need some direction, choose a nation to side with.  Any one of them will work, basically you find their king and start doing quests for him and any other of the lords you want.  Eventually you will get your own villages and should have a pretty sizable army.  Also go into every tavern you can and recruit the NPC characters, they level up, don't die (although if you are captured you have to find them) and make a huge difference in your abilities.  

If you are still struggling, start a character from a noble family.  It makes the game progression move much faster.

Just realized you are playing the demo, so I have no idea what that offers.  I can say Warband is a huge and complex game that I've sunk a ton of time into.

I assume the actual tutorial function is the same between the demo and the full game - the archery and horseback riding parts went fine, but doing the melee training stuff didn't seem to advance to the next part - all the trainers just offer attacking practice, blocking practice, and sparring, ad infinitum. All the while standing on ground covered without a texture, skybox underneath their feet.

Tried just starting a plain new game after since I was stuck there, had in interesting effect in that my character's head, except the hair, was invisible, and additionally the sky had the buffer-not-being-cleared effect going on. Updated from my old 12.8 graphics drivers to the 13.2 beta drivers and no improvement and gave up there.

As far as I know though, the demo is the full game except capped at level 7.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

It's funny how most folks who give AP a chance actually end up liking it.

It's too bad that reviewers judged the game on what they think it should have been, rather than judging the game on what it ended up being.

• Like 4

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The best thing about Dead Rising 2 is the combination.

It's a game that is fun because you realize you can attach chainsaws to a kayak paddle, or a whole host of absolutely bizarre and hilarious combinations.

Yeah that's pretty much what I was meaning. It's just too bad that the objects break so soon. So even the best part of the game doesn't last long until you have to run back and recreate the item. Lame.

Damn, Neverwinter Nights 2 cheats like a mother****er with the monster spawns!

"Hmm, my Druid can't track any monsters in this tomb except that one in the middle. Coast is clear for now I presume"

*Have 6 Ghast spawn right on top of you*

*The Ghasts' gas clouds immobilize entire team by reducing their Str, Dex and Con by several points, then proceed to stun my only characters who can handle melee properly*

Oi, screw you game!

Finished Devil May Cry 1. Have not played that since it originally released. Time to decide if I'll move on to 2, play a Metal Gear game, or do more Demon's Souls.

Well, I just ran through it because I never played it before. I think I died twice.

I am kind of in a gaming hole right now... anyone can suggest a fancy ps3 game which doesn't cost a batzillion moneys anymore? Was looking on amazon a little bit, but it seems like most ps3 games are about 60 to 80€, which I find pure madness. I don't even buy 50€ pc games, why do they think I will be spending over 60€? ...

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Organised up skype conference calls for my TOR guild to use saturday afternoon whilst running multiple hm flashpoints. Found out my sister's voice comes across as if she's sniffed some helium over mic which was somewhat amusing.

Voice chat definitely makes coordination and teamwork smoother. Also provides more of a laughter track between folks involved.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I am kind of in a gaming hole right now... anyone can suggest a fancy ps3 game which doesn't cost a batzillion moneys anymore? Was looking on amazon a little bit, but it seems like most ps3 games are about 60 to 80€, which I find pure madness. I don't even buy 50€ pc games, why do they think I will be spending over 60€? ...

Because they are mad...

You can try Nİ No Kuni: Wrath of the White Eitch if you are into JRPGs. Its another expensive ones due to being a new game.But it has enough content at least we get our monies worth.

Far Cry 3 is somewhat cheaper than others if you are into FPS.

And you can try Shopto.net instead of amazon if you are living somewhere near Europe, much more cheaper.

Nothing is true, everything is permited.

image-163154-full.jpg?1348681100

Not so much into JRPGs and I played Far Cry 3 on pc. Are there any "classic" ps3 games, which one has to play? Like... I don't know... never followed console game releases.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Organised up skype conference calls for my TOR guild to use saturday afternoon whilst running multiple hm flashpoints. Found out my sister's voice comes across as if she's sniffed some helium over mic which was somewhat amusing.

Voice chat definitely makes coordination and teamwork smoother. Also provides more of a laughter track between folks involved.

This has been well known to many a MMO player.

Although most groups I know use Ventrilo.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well damnit, 8 levels into Neverwinter Nights 2 and only *now* do I realize that my Rogue 6 / Fighter 2 character is not suited for Duelist prestige class.

At first I thought I could just carry on what I'm doing and make my character a master of parrying when he's not stabbing backs (sort of a bosskiller character). There are a few things wrong with my playstyle

1) My Halfling attacks with a Bastard Sword. The offensive side of Duelist abilities demand that I use a Rapier or something similar, which would mean I got the Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat for nothing

2) To get the most out of the defensive abilities, I'd need to both a) not wear any armor at all, and b) have huge Dex and Int stat. I tend to wear medium armor, and I have quite a few points in Str and Con.

At this point, I might as well build up to Rogue 6 / Fighter 4 / Wizard 5 / Arcane Trickster 5. I won't be that powerful as a spellcaster, but at least I'll be able to play as a hybrid that has few levels in a new prestige class ("New" as in, not in previous D&D video games)

Edited by Nordicus