What are you playing now?

Gorth

Suikoden V again...

God I love this game, but I always forget how drawn out the prologue is (runs about 5 hours... it has to set a LOOOOOT of stuff up)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Finished Yakuza 4 yesterday and finally Yakuza 3 arrived by mail, yay :dancing:

But started to play Alpha Protocol on PC for the first time. Started right away on Normal difficulty. After Saudi Arabia, i have chosen to play Operative with tagged Stealth, Pistols and Sabotage skills.

I must say, so far I love the game!!!

Thank you Obsidian :w00t:

Thinking of buying it on PS3 as well...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Dark Souls. "Claymore build" ( well longsword actually, but claymore sounds better. Same thing to get best damage anyway) but under SL 100 so just 30 str and 40 dex.

I wish the bring back Crushing/Blade  upgrades in Dark Souls 2. It's annoying to have to fully level up STR and DEX to play with a straight sword build, whe with those upgrades it could be a simple STR build and i could spent points somewhere else.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Finished Yakuza 4 yesterday and finally Yakuza 3 arrived by mail, yay :dancing:

But started to play Alpha Protocol on PC for the first time. Started right away on Normal difficulty. After Saudi Arabia, i have chosen to play Operative with tagged Stealth, Pistols and Sabotage skills.

I must say, so far I love the game!!!

Thank you Obsidian :w00t:

Thinking of buying it on PS3 as well...

Buy ? They're not giving it away for free yet ? :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Trying out Don't Starve.

Seems fun enough. Died just before nightfall of day 3 because I got greedy and decided to collect a bit more gold and ran into a big monster which jumped up and down on my head.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Gonna start playing through the first Far Cry and Doom 3. (With Sikkmod)

Man, my rig is so hardcore, I can max Far Cry at 60 fps! I would have been such a pro gamer in 2004.

Edited by Yes Man

"Well, there's many things they have forgotten sitting in their bowls. Friendship. The thrill of discovery. Love. Masturbation. The usual." -Dr. Mobius

Dang it, I wasn't at all interested in purchasing the Aliens: Colonial Marines game by Gearbox/Sega ... until I found out Michael Biehn will be doing some voice work in it. I don't know how much tho...I saw that trailer where he has a few lines but for all I know he has 25 total lines in the game ... I should probably wait for the "Michael Biehn's lines" video. I'm sure someone will make one.

It would be kinda cool to see what story they came up with, but I don't think the gameplay would be entirely my thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I googled Michael Biehn, read a wikipedia article, and still have no idea who he has. Though granted with a bit of make-up he could pass for Julio Iglesias.

Well if you haven't seen and loved Terminator , Aliens, or played C&C Tiberian Sun he doesn't mean much to you.

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Man, I was playing Far Cry 3 right now and I was trying to distract this guard by throwing rocks. So I throw a rock on the road and as he walks towards the place where the sound came from, he gets overrun over by a car!   :grin:

Edited by Astiaks
  • Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Last games I played from start to finish were Fallout New Vegas (mid 2011) Witcher 2 (late 2011) and Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 (mid 2012). Now I just play a random game from time to time. There was a time when I would play Star Craft, Baldur's Gate or Fallout over and over and never get bored. Alas, gaming was never so hard since this whole graduate / get a job / marry / start a family timeshift. I mean, come on - when was the last time I could spare a couple of hours just for that? I would however finish the Halo series, if it was available for the PC, though.

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Finally got a better computer so i started going through my PC game backlog. WItcher 2, DIshonored, Spec Ops being the games im playing right now. Yes all at once. :)

I was doing the same thing with Ni No Kuni and Dragon's Dogma, but my brain started to hurt so I switched to Far Cry 3.

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Finished DoW2: Chaos Rising.

Now onto Retribution. Also bought DoW1 Platinum. Also playing World in Conflict. I'm totally in an RTS fuddle right now.

Shame that didn't get a sequel. Should dig up my DVD and replay it, heh, that last mission was tense for me at the end.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Getting killed by Capra Demon and its Stupid Dogs: The Game.

Dang it, I wasn't at all interested in purchasing the Aliens: Colonial Marines game by Gearbox/Sega ... until I found out Michael Biehn will be doing some voice work in it. I don't know how much tho...I saw that trailer where he has a few lines but for all I know he has 25 total lines in the game ... I should probably wait for the "Michael Biehn's lines" video. I'm sure someone will make one.

It would be kinda cool to see what story they came up with, but I don't think the gameplay would be entirely my thing.

I would buy it if when you died it would play a clip of Bill Paxton saying "Game over, man! Game over!" Edited by AGX-17

I would buy it if when you died it would play a clip of Bill Paxton saying "Game over, man! Game over!"

Haha, that would be awesome! :lol:

Need a brief break from BL2 (sorry, hubby) so I'm currently driving virtual tractors around a farm. It's kind of awkward. Think I may try to finish off Torchlight2 instead, which I never completed.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Gameplay looked meh. Probably geared towards multiplayer coop, which is getting to be a damn pest. Everything divided into character types, unlockable skills and and levels. Yes, I'm looking at you Borderlands.

Whatever happened to shooting your buddies in the face. Now it's all flowers and bringing fallen coop players back to life.

*grumbly old man noises*

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.