What you did today

Tale

Have managed to do something egregious to my biceps, using a bulwarker. Now I've got comedy shooting pains up both arms.

I'm a crippled eedjit! ;)

I don't know what you said but it sounds dirty. :o

A bulwarker is basically just a big spring in a piston arrangement. You push the two ends together.

:ermm:

NOT with my genitals.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Have managed to do something egregious to my biceps, using a bulwarker. Now I've got comedy shooting pains up both arms.

I'm a crippled eedjit! :ermm:

I don't know what you said but it sounds dirty. ;)

A bulwarker is basically just a big spring in a piston arrangement. You push the two ends together.

Still dirty

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I'm assuming you mean bullworker? They're actually pretty good.

Had a great start to the day, was in bed when someone kicked my front door in, got up and ran to the lounge only to find the door open, wood and part of the door lock on the ground but no one there. Don't really understand the thought process. :ermm:

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Had a great start to the day, was in bed when someone kicked my front door in, got up and ran to the lounge only to find the door open, wood and part of the door lock on the ground but no one there. Don't really understand the thought process. :(

I presume you canvassed the neighbours? I'm not sure if it's appropriate, but in some places you can get better information by saying something along the lines of "This strange feller came into my house and left his watch. I don't feel right keeping it, can you remember seeing anyone around?" Because if you say it was a break in then peopple either clam up or get confused.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

.. Mildly aggravated.

Someone comes in, waits until you take a bite of food, and then as you're chewing starts asking you questions. All you can do is chew and kind of do the whole.."uh..i can't answer my mouth is full of food that I'm chewing" expression. So they keep asking questions. And get all shirty with you because you can't answer and then stomp off.

.. It's like.. jesus, give me a moment to actually chew and swallow.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I presume you canvassed the neighbours? I'm not sure if it's appropriate, but in some places you can get better information by saying something along the lines of "This strange feller came into my house and left his watch. I don't feel right keeping it, can you remember seeing anyone around?" Because if you say it was a break in then peopple either clam up or get confused.

:(

Yeah I asked a few of the neighbours if they seen anything, which they hadn't, police weren't that interested since nothing was stolen. Strangely when I was at the post office this afternoon the woman there was saying there had been a lot of brake ins around here, where nothing was stolen, but intruders assault/attack the residents for fun.

Ended up buying an alarm, just one that monitored door movement, more than anything to ensure I'm not caught with my pants down.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

:lol:

Yeah I asked a few of the neighbours if they seen anything, which they hadn't, police weren't that interested since nothing was stolen. Strangely when I was at the post office this afternoon the woman there was saying there had been a lot of brake ins around here, where nothing was stolen, but intruders assault/attack the residents for fun.

Ended up buying an alarm, just one that monitored door movement, more than anything to ensure I'm not caught with my pants down.

That's a really stupid attitude for the cops have, breaking into an apartment/inhabited building is a lot more problematic than the off-chance they carry your tv off.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

That's a really stupid attitude for the cops have, breaking into an apartment/inhabited building is a lot more problematic than the off-chance they carry your tv off.

Agreed, but breech of personal space doesn't have a $value. That and I didn't see the perpetrator/s, so no evidence or leads besides a shoe print on the door.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Had a great start to the day, was in bed when someone kicked my front door in, got up and ran to the lounge only to find the door open, wood and part of the door lock on the ground but no one there. Don't really understand the thought process. :lol:

Wals acting like a spy... I gigglesqueed :(

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

That is ****ing stupid. Get onto your local paper/radio station _immediately_. Tell them there's a rash of incidents, get them breathing down the coppers' necks. If I were you I'd choose radio because local papers will want a photo of you looking frowny beside your door.

~

I don't know what a gigglesquee is but it sounds revolting.

~

Up till four while friend having personal crisis. Cancelling morning meetings. Gale force winds wrecking my sodding roof.

-Elwood Blues

The gale force winds are still tearing around, made a delicate pounding throughout the night and still going strong.

Have that slight tickle feeling of an oncoming sore throat, but I'm mostly ignoring that.

Need to do some basic research on dating agencies for some work related matter.. and its making me feel ever so slightly dirty for some reason.. :p

I had leftovers in the fridge which needed using so I've made a big tub of home-made icecream with

- single cream

- double cream

- creme fraiche

- leftover chocolates

- cinnamon

- rice-milk

- caster sugar

- molasses (a dab)

Used the food processor to mix it and re-mix it as it froze. It is quite amazing.

-Elwood Blues

The gale force winds are still tearing around, made a delicate pounding throughout the night and still going strong.

Have that slight tickle feeling of an oncoming sore throat, but I'm mostly ignoring that.

Need to do some basic research on dating agencies for some work related matter.. and its making me feel ever so slightly dirty for some reason.. :)

Empirical? I knew I should have done [whatever it is you are doing]

This thread is starting to sound like Twitter, someone do something interesting! :)

Edited by Orogun01

village_idiot.gif

Until Raithe brings his sister over, nothing interesting is going to happen ;)

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I seem to be losing my voice at the moment.. and every time I cough it feels like sandpaper dragging across the back of my throat..

Otherwise I would come up with a suitable response to that...

Slept through alarms and phonecalls. More tired than I realised.

Since today is obviously a washout I am going to sit about eating ice-cream and reading documents. Quite sunny, actually.

Can't go into non-twitter detail as my exhaustion relates mainly to the troubles of a friend of mine.

-Elwood Blues

Have to meet some douchebag client today and endure him whinging about our sucky (albeit 2 versions behind the current one) product. But on the bright side it's Friday! woo

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Doing a bit of singing practice, to Electric Worry.

What's interesting is that with 100% reliability every time I sing "My happy home" I pull something in my spine. I should probably quit testing this. ;)

-Elwood Blues

Just been informed that today is "twelth night" so I have to get the christmas decorations down before midnight...

So I'm going to try to juggle some work, and then see what needs to get started on that.

Have to meet some douchebag client today and endure him whinging about our sucky (albeit 2 versions behind the current one) product. But on the bright side it's Friday! woo

Don't worry, you still have your red stapler.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

2012 has started out busier than hell. Almost 100 new laws/zoning requirments took effect on 1/1/2012. A lot flaming hoops to leap through. There is just something wrong with the whole concept of a professional legislator.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

2012 has started out busier than hell. Almost 100 new laws/zoning requirments took effect on 1/1/2012. A lot flaming hoops to leap through. There is just something wrong with the whole concept of a professional legislator.

Mmh, over-specifity in legislation almost guarantees loopholes for the clever (and the fabulously wealthy who can hire clever people to find loopholes for them) to exploit. K.I.S.S.