What are you playing now?

Gorth

I'm also playing a waiting game. KRATER is what I'm waiting for.

Surely you'll be waiting a very very long time, if not forever.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I'm a master at playing the waiting game!

Diablo III

Final Fantasy: Type-0

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Tales of Graces F

Are all games I have been waiting for for a laughably long time. Luckily, my backlog is also laughably huge.

A healthy mix of Arma II, FIFA 12, Caesar IV. Also thinking of trying Fahrenheit off GOG.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Rage is fairly fun, at least at the start. I know gameplay mechanics are very different but now that I actually have the game...it still reminds me heavily of Borderlands because of the town setups and the graphics. For some reason I'd thought Rage was going to be a bit more graphically awesome than it is, too. It looks great overall but the textures for most non-NPC up-close things are of the fuzzy sort & it doesn't put much stress on the GPU. Not that it matters to me...just surprised me because I'd thought it was supposed to be more cutting edge. I guess that was more about engine work or something.

Gameplay wise, so far it has that more casual shooter aspect that I seem to enjoy. No tech issues w/latest nvidia drivers either.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, I blinked and almost missed the MW3 SP campaign. It took me six hours, including two breaks to make a burger (I got hungry again!), and is the first COD campaing that I've played that actually felt too short. Guess I've usually started later in the evening and managed to stretch it out over two days. :lol:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

This month also includes a Metal Gear Solid release. And Assassin's Creed.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

7 hours. *dancing with impatience*

Played more Rage last night...but hubs got further in than I did. He was liking it until he reached a spot where he had to win some car races to progress and he rage-bored-quit. Heh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

once 11pm hits i figure its ok for me to be nerdy enough to plan out my first character.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I'm a master at playing the waiting game!

Diablo III

Final Fantasy: Type-0

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Tales of Graces F

Are all games I have been waiting for for a laughably long time. Luckily, my backlog is also laughably huge.

Oh yeah FFT0 and FFVXIII... hopefuly I will be able to hold them sooner than I hit the retirement age :fdevil:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

EVE, PI market's recovered well so my little coolant setup is pulling in ISK steadily (80 million a week!). Should stop trying the P0->P2 chain though, but it's galling to give someone else my ISK for materials :fdevil:

Will also try to get back into Civ V, if that fails, Civ IV.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm thinking of going with BG2. Unfortunately, I think it took me three weeks of holiday time when I last played it, so I'm approaching it with a certain amount of trepidation.

Yeah, I've got an unfinished game of BG2 / ToB on my laptop that I've been playing for six months on and off, am currently playing WK before the final BG2 battle. My NE half-orc fighter / thief is leading an eclectic band of NPCs.

Do it, it's till very very good.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Yeah, I've got an unfinished game of BG2 / ToB on my laptop that I've been playing for six months on and off, am currently playing WK before the final BG2 battle. My NE half-orc fighter / thief is leading an eclectic band of NPCs.

Do it, it's till very very good.

I have high resistance to nostalgia, so I have no doubt it'll still be awesome. I'm just afraid it'll prove to me without doubt I'm now a grown-up and don't have the time to play games like I used to. :fdevil:

I fired up BG2 a month ago or so too but had to quit shortly due to it's suckiness.

Jep, times have changed. God thanks for the better.

Nah, you've just become jaded and bitter to the point where even the best is no longer good enough for you. :sorcerer:

I fired up BG2 a month ago or so too but had to quit shortly due to it's suckiness.

No.

I was going to try out Nitronic Rush for a little bit, but unfortunately something is going on with my gamepad. It seems like the batteries aren't making proper contact so I'm going to have to take it apart again and fiddle with it a little bit. Good excuse to give it a thorough cleaning too. Spilled some coke on it the other day and a couple of the buttons are sticking again.

EDIT: Nitronic Rush is a FREE racing game. I'd like to stress once again that it is FREE

Edited by Deraldin